OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Xe
Miss Pretty

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Xe »

Li Dao Wen wrote:He's handled matters as well as an EXTREMELY frustrated player could. You on the other hand, don't seem to be in such hot water in the other sim right now.

Easy to gloat from a vantage point, no?
A cross sim tempter tantrum when it didn't affect the fact he was about to get curbstomped at all?

It didn't change anything. The sooner he accepts this, the better.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Let him ease his stress over here. Nobody gives a flying &*&* if he's ranting, so long as he's here, around and accessible. An important part of the community he is. We have very few players left, that's why everyone is much more important here than they are in the other place.

The other sim's like a full-time job for him. Let him have his cake.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

You mean I'm actually important here?! :o
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Li Dao Wen wrote:Let him ease his stress over here. Nobody gives a flying &*&* if he's ranting, so long as he's here, around and accessible. An important part of the community he is. We have very few players left, that's why everyone is much more important here than they are in the other place.

The other sim's like a full-time job for him. Let him have his cake.
I care, and I can bet I'm not the only person avoiding SimRTK right now to not have to read stupid crap like this. I get it, he's mad, but for the wrong reasons. He's using a decision by the staff to scapegoat his loss. I enjoy rants, but not because the person is too hard headed to accept that their own defeat is inevitable.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Oh hell yeah, important enough to get the most eerie, terrifying, hair-raising kind of exit I've ever witnessed here! :shock: that's creepy stuff!

@Xe: I get you. You and I both man. But if nobody cares if he rants, then it never grows and stops dead in its tracks after he's done. :D so no issues spring up.

In the end, the frustrated person gets to ease the load, we get to continue on with our little RP lives,everybody's happy.

Formerly:

Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

I don't get to continue my RPs! I swear every time he posts BD has to say something about it, which slows down him posting our wedding!
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

Li Dao Wen wrote:Oh hell yeah, important enough to get the most eerie, terrifying, hair-raising kind of exit I've ever witnessed here! :shock: that's creepy stuff!
Watch, when Yin gets invaded, we'll see a brainwashed zombified Baihu leading Yin's Defense forces
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Nah, BD is just lazy. :lol:

And skip the damn marriage! You know where it's going anyway, and we all know that's where you wanna go! :lol:
King Tao wrote:
Li Dao Wen wrote:Oh hell yeah, important enough to get the most eerie, terrifying, hair-raising kind of exit I've ever witnessed here! :shock: that's creepy stuff!
Watch, when Yin gets invaded, we'll see a brainwashed zombified Baihu leading Yin's Defense forces
I'd like him better then than if he's a real live ancient Roman! He'd smell better! :mrgreen:

Formerly:

Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

All PTs are done :cheese:
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

:shock: record time? That's hella fast! Though I suppose the old manner of PTs being released simultaneously with turn change won't be changing?

Formerly: