Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Li Dao Wen »

+1. Warlords rock.

NBA: I love this game.
Warlords: I love this game MOAR (that's a huge deal, because I'm a die-hard Mavs fan).
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

You know, I have an important message for you all.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

wont have time even with 5 turns. not enough money. if ur gonna end it, might as well be now.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

scorpion wrote:wont have time even with 5 turns. not enough money. if ur gonna end it, might as well be now.
What in the world are you talking about?
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Krimzon wrote:I'm really not a fan of this endgame mode, now. I mean, situations have just started to get interesting so why cut them off from developing? Chu has just been taken, the balance of power between Han, Sai, Nanyang, and Linjiang has shifted... a King has been captured... Liang is in a state, Xiang Yu has new objectives... perhaps he will have revenge on Tian Rong? Shi Tong looks like to be finally moving with Sporkzilla at the helm, Wei hasn't really moved en masse and are perhaps preparing for something? Wu could potentially regain its form...
Agreed. I feel like I just started, and you 're ending? >.>
Don't worry about simkoden it's still not a threat yet. XD
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Li Dao Wen wrote:I'm of the opinion that the handful of loyal Warlords' players should at least receive the privilege of developing our characters to the fullest possible level before the fat lady sings. Is there any possibility that the staff might reconsider the no-PT part of the phase? Forget civil phases, and forget KTs. We just want the PTs to continue.

Perhaps install PT's in between military phases (like, two RL days to do one)? Maybe five? As long as there's people interested in the Sim, why make it hard for them? There's got to be some sort of solution to this, IMO, poor option. I realize that the staff is probably so busy with other things, but see above. Bel is willing to run PT's, and as long as one of our good staff members is willing to do so, why not have them for everybody's sake?

I admit I'm being selfish here. There's still so much I wanted to do with my character; I wanted XLR to get the chance to be king, to be the best warrior out there, and all sorts of other yabba jabba stuff. I realize that this is a hopeless, pathetic plea, but really. I've almost totally abandoned the other sim -and not just SimRTK, but EVERY other sim I was playing simultaneously before this version- in favor of Warlords, and I'm still loving this game, this version.

EDIT: Five. At least five PTs more, for the loyal fanbase. Just so we can mop up our unfinished businesses, like the good ol' smiths who want to make +12 weapons and those developing level three skills. Pretty please? Allow us to end this game with the satisfaction of having achieved our goals.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Radical Dreamer
Imposter!

Post by Radical Dreamer »

I can't help but notice that the sim started to get slow after my first pc died.

Coincidence? :?:
Kubali Dun 90*-76-35-68-23
Aid II, Qiangshu II, Sortie III*, Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Dash I
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Nope, very likely people's first quest was to kill your PC off, once done, people started to drift away
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Radical Dreamer wrote:I can't help but notice that the sim started to get slow after my first pc died.

Coincidence? :?:
At least that's better than getting an earthquake drilled into your kingdom's butt, eh RD? :P
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan