OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by ann »

Snarky posts whether private or public build animosity.

And here is a pet peeve I have about 'free speech". Nobody has stopped you from speaking therefore here you have absolutely enjoyed free speech in this matter. On some sims you would have been stopped. I have merely pointed out that your speech has consequences. There is no place on earth where anyone else can hear and understand your speech that it will have no consequences.
Charlemagne
Marquis
Location: Oh Ricky, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Ricky!

Post by Charlemagne »

The fact of the matter is, the timeline is what we say it is. A plot was submitted. At that point things have to stop in the RP thread. Generally, as staff, our job is to lock the thread to ensure this. However, on this occasion, we failed to do that. We were busy, we missed it, we are fallible, whatever the reason.

But, this isn't the NFL. You can't hurry to the line and snap the ball before we can challenge. We have the power to go back to the point where the RP should have stopped, and that is what ann is doing. Much like the time warps that were mentioned, this also happens all the time in these games.

Furthermore, all parties involved knew there was a plot. I was in irc with both rulers when they decided to discuss it OOCly. Nobody has any right once that plot is sent to expect this situation to resolve without staff involvement now.

Rather than to continue any arguments, it's in the best interest of all parties to just let it play out. The best thing that Mikal and Agon can do, is prompt the officers involved to submit tactics ASAP, so we can all move on.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Man are the spam bots persistent huh. Now that admins activate the accounts, I have to auto file their crap else my BlackBerry will explode from all the vibrating :mrgreen:
Charlemagne
Marquis

Post by Charlemagne »

You deserve worse. Interrupting my vacation to do capture rolls...I don't even remember how to RP, dammit!
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Vacation? We're allowed vacation?
Charlemagne
Marquis

Post by Charlemagne »

We? No.

Me? Absolutely.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

I swear as soon as I'm released from my cell I'm asking no demanding vacation!
Agon07
Captain

Post by Agon07 »

will you ever be realease?...they need you for the tools for next vertion...and all the folowing ones...;)
Zhu Lizhi(15); 80-26-54-81-73/Civil Administrator II, Cover I, Discipline I, Diplomat II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
Gold:
Follower:Ai Mei(16); 50-86-43-47-65/Trainer II, Intimidate I, Jianshu I, Smith I, Rally I, Deride I, Charge I
Li Ling(17); 58-56-59-76-41/Artisan I, Propagandist II, Cover I, Discipline I, Scribe I
Xia Jingsu (63) 45-62-74-54-69 Assemble II, Haste, Jeer, Volley II
Rong Ying;78-49-72-66-57/Diplomat II, Poison I, Scout II, Volley I
Charlemagne
Marquis

Post by Charlemagne »

Dude. You're never getting out. Rhys swallowed the key. And not even like in an evil Tom and Jerry kinda way, either. ann was busy running battles one day, and the kid just walked up to her desk and put it in his mouth.

ann felt really bad about it actually. She started to bake you a cake with a file in it, so you could escape. But there wasn't any icing for it, and nobody would believe us if we tried to get past the guards with a cake with no icing...so now it's kinda just sitting around growing mold, because we haven't had time to go to the store.

But don't worry too much. We're sending Belial by for a conjugal visit.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

I love me some cake