OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Mikal wrote:Scorp: Among Ma Dieu you'll be one duelist among several.
Among me you'd be my A number one warrior extraordinaire.

Just throwing it out there. Also, I'm back!
Scorpy, with Ma Dieu, you'll be joining forces with the finest other duelists out there.
With Mikal, you'll be the numero uno duelist... with a painted target on your back for other monster duelists saying "+10 axe for grabs!"
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Spork is right, round 1 is critical. Thing is, Xiang Yu's low judgement doesn't play in his favor here. Also, watch once again how speed is so important :mrgreen:
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Li Dao Wen wrote:

Scorpy, with Ma Dieu, you'll be joining forces with the finest other duelists out there.
With Mikal, you'll be the numero uno duelist... with a painted target on your back for other monster duelists saying "+10 axe for grabs!"
Exactly. You'll be the envy of everyone, not just ignored in favor of the duelists who've been around for turns and turns.

You will be doted on.

Dote Dote Dote. See?
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Mikal wrote:
Li Dao Wen wrote:

Exactly. You'll be the envy of everyone, not just ignored in favor of the duelists who've been around for turns and turns.

You will be doted on.

Dote Dote Dote. See?
He could also always, ya know, join the good guys over in Sai! We're always looking for duelists... Especially those with Smith III!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Re: OOC

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Doting? Doting is for ninnies. No real man would want to be doted on. See why Tian Rong left? He's also a man's man, according to KT. :P

And yeah, he can always join the Liu Bang suck-ups in Sai can't he? XD
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
King Tao
Major

Re: OOC

Post by King Tao »

Li Dao Wen wrote:Doting? Doting is for ninnies. No real man would want to be doted on. See why Tian Rong left? He's also a man's man, according to KT. :P
That he is...

Scorpion should join Qi cause uh... cause... we have cookies... and uh.... monkeys! Yea! We have monkeys! That do tricks and stuff... and uh... we have uh... masquerade parties! And we have like big feasts every couple months to celebrate how awesome we are!
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

As funny as this may sound, this is not the first time KT refers to himself as a monkey :roll:
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

That first time is almost entirely taken out of context! Its just the subsequent 2 or 3 times that I flat out said it...
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Maybe we should start the Monkey chants (from Dexter's Laboratory)?
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Just to be clear on everything. My character is a smith first. And a pretty terrible duelist. Sure I can win some. But it wasnt my main choice in profession from the start. So I am a little behind in that matter. I looked over all the dueling perameters and it would be no contest if I did decide to duel "The Black Ogre". Which is fine with me. Dueling is only something I am working on since I have already mastered smithing. And I am a much more valuable civil officer than I am a Duelist. As Mardagg has quoted, 9500 Bronze armors for 500g is rapesause. So I doubt anyone is going to be wanting my +10 Ax. Especially since it only costs me about 2 months of work to make a new one. I am worth more with my items intact. And if I do get captured, I will likely be given the choice to be hired before they take away my value. If I join mardagg, I will be a mediocre duelist among titans. If I joined Mikal, Maybe he can do his doting thing on me enough to make my character a decent one. But atm I am choosing to flip a coin because I have yet to receive any offers lol. :cry: because I am so aware that my stats arent the most desirable for dueling, I am trying to get some almost necessary items to keep up when thrown in that position. I will need atleast 3 more turns just to get the skills I want. And the stats will always be getting upgraded. And while im getting my judgement up, I might as well get breeder eh? So far, everytime I've been promised anything, I join, they leave the game, I give out a bunch of cheap items, I lose a profit, rinse and repeat. Its annoying.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II