OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Phailak »

Xiang Yu has 85% chance to escape a rout with Dapple (1 p or 2 p?)
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

When your war gets as high as Li Dao Wens, you stop needing a horse. He just straps his weapons to his back and runs off on all fours.

Edit: in other news! I think ive decided im just going to flip a coin. Mardagg or Mikal. Who wants heads, who wants tails?
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Is Xiang Yu's odds of winning really lower?
I would have assumed the main character is immune or something, or at least given a restart option if that happens. That's what they do in every game isn't it.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

ann wrote:Wouldn't serve? He's so servile it's hard to take! He'd be grrreeat!
He was the perfect servant to the Son of Heaven, after all.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

scorpion wrote:When your war gets as high as Li Dao Wens, you stop needing a horse. He just straps his weapons to his back and runs off on all fours.

Edit: in other news! I think ive decided im just going to flip a coin. Mardagg or Mikal. Who wants heads, who wants tails?
I pickup head, but will used my coin to flit (a coin with a head on each side :lol: ) sorry Mikal better luck next time :wink:
AaronH229 wrote:Even if Xiang Yu does lose, I am betting he escapes on dapple.

As things stand, if you dont get good results in round 1 there is a strong chance you will lose Mardagg....
The chance I miss all my tactics in two consecutives round with 100 moral (100effectiveness) is unlikely but not impossible... also Xiang Yu might decide to face the Monster we have since his cousin got betten so bad in front of 125k soldiers :lol:
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

I don't even think the second turn matters, if enough of your tactics fail in the first round, then they will do enough damage to you so that you will lose in the second round, but if the supply goes down heavily in the first round, then Xiang Yu's army will not do enough damage to take you out ever.
Wolfsheart
Sergeant

Post by Wolfsheart »

Shen Feng wrote:
Li Dao Wen wrote:People really ought to start thinking about killing the guy, rather than giving aid and shelter to him. He wouldn't serve anyone anyway.
It's not like you don't have a vested interest in seeing him killed, is it?

I have an arrangement with Zhang Han where he doesn't directly serve me, but is going to help me until I can reclaim his cities for him. There's no reason the same couldn't be worked out for Xiang Yu! Sure, if he's too prideful, it's not going to happen, but if he does lose the fight I'd have to think he'd be at least a little bit humbled.

I've submitted tactics for the Liu Bang invasion now. We'll see how that one goes. I do notice that Liu Bang's officers have some items now that they didn't before. I was hopeful for some unfair duels. :(

They've always had them. They had em when we fought Zhang Han in Yong too. I just forgot that Warlords KT's do not track items, and when I copied my guys out of the KT forgot about them. :(
Yi Song styled Tenghe (B.239) 86-22-92-76-50, Confuse II, Decoy II, Engineer I, Public Planner II, Spy II, Volley II

Also: Han Guang, and Liu Bang?!
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Scorp: Among Ma Dieu you'll be one duelist among several.
Among me you'd be my A number one warrior extraordinaire.

Just throwing it out there. Also, I'm back!
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Then again, with Mardagg you will actually be able to be in battles.
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Royalspork wrote:Then again, with Mardagg you will actually be able to be in battles.
Lies and slander
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II