OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Brother Dun
Marquis

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Brother Dun »

I think the real question is, does Baocen Peng send any help to Xiang Yu? And do I send any aid to Liu Bang!? Mwahahahahahahaha!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Bla bla bla...

It's a war game trumps all your silly debate.

I wonder in history how many wars were fought with silly excuses :mrgreen:
gravenimages
General
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17

Post by gravenimages »

Lets open a can o' worms.

I hear that there was one recently in the middle east. :-p

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

It's fun to see how a simple invasion can make the OOC alive :D
gravenimages wrote: Honestly... In the words of the great Herm Edwards 'You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game.' You don't need to try and sugarcoat it.
:lol: not sure that attacking Xiang Yu will make me in a position to win the game :roll: Unless everyone surrender to us after :lol: I am attacking him because I can because it's a challenge to defeat him and I know that I can win. Everyone had been scare of Xiang Yu since the beginning...

My caracter had been in an invasion since he got an army: the only time he rest was last month... this give him time to think and he figure that Chu will be in a better position without him... I will ask Xiang Yu to surrender to us and my new friend Tian Rong, but I doubt he will accept :lol:
ann wrote: 8) Tian Rong isn't a peasant. Though he is a coward.
this was refering to the messenger Mikal send in every hall, but I doubt Tian rong is a coward since he came to help us invade (maybe he was before, but know he is facing is enemy) Xiang Yu is a coward: not capable of leading troops or to fight a duel :P
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Mardagg wrote:It's fun to see how a simple invasion can make the OOC alive :D
gravenimages wrote: Honestly... In the words of the great Herm Edwards 'You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game.' You don't need to try and sugarcoat it.
:lol: not sure that attacking Xiang Yu will make me in a position to win the game :roll: Unless everyone surrender to us after :lol: I am attacking him because I can because it's a challenge to defeat him and I know that I can win. Everyone had been scare of Xiang Yu since the beginning...

My caracter had been in an invasion since he got an army: the only time he rest was last month... this give him time to think and he figure that Chu will be in a better position without him... I will ask Xiang Yu to surrender to us and my new friend Tian Rong, but I doubt he will accept :lol:
ann wrote: 8) Tian Rong isn't a peasant. Though he is a coward.
this was refering to the messenger Mikal send in every hall, but I doubt Tian rong is a coward since he came to help us invade (maybe he was before, but know he is facing is enemy) Xiang Yu is a coward: not capable of leading troops or to fight a duel :P
I think she knew you were talking about Zhefu's envoy, but Xiang Yu hates him some Tian Rong, so he has some Tian Rong on the brain.

And I wouldn't write Xiang Yu dueling off so quickly. I bet you'll be surprised, and if he fights Guan Huang... I've got my money on Xiang Yu winning that duel then still coming after you! (No offense Keva, but Dapple is unfair!)
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

I know that Xiang Yu is a monster this is why I created an other monster to confront him... Go Belial Go! Go Belial Go! :mrgreen:
Agon07
Captain

Post by Agon07 »

belial...i chose you!

>.>
Zhu Lizhi(15); 80-26-54-81-73/Civil Administrator II, Cover I, Discipline I, Diplomat II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
Gold:
Follower:Ai Mei(16); 50-86-43-47-65/Trainer II, Intimidate I, Jianshu I, Smith I, Rally I, Deride I, Charge I
Li Ling(17); 58-56-59-76-41/Artisan I, Propagandist II, Cover I, Discipline I, Scribe I
Xia Jingsu (63) 45-62-74-54-69 Assemble II, Haste, Jeer, Volley II
Rong Ying;78-49-72-66-57/Diplomat II, Poison I, Scout II, Volley I
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

I found the Tian Rong betrayal of Zhefu to join Ma Dieu nonsensical myself. Tian Rong doesn't come after people - that's the whole problem - he waits in reserve. Betraying a ruler, leaving behind lands and family who might be seized and killed respectively, to join that ruler's enemy just to get a chance to fight Xiang Yu is not a Tian Rong move. Especially doing this to join someone who owes his forces to the King he's suddenly trying to kill - not exactly someone you'd trust to have your back after the battle. He also would not care a whit about someone else killing an Emperor - it's his MO (having someone else kill the Emperor while he's not around).
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

ann wrote:I found the Tian Rong betrayal of Zhefu to join Ma Dieu nonsensical myself. Tian Rong doesn't come after people - that's the whole problem - he waits in reserve. Betraying a ruler, leaving behind lands and family who might be seized and killed respectively, to join that ruler's enemy just to get a chance to fight Xiang Yu is not a Tian Rong move. Especially doing this to join someone who owes his forces to the King he's suddenly trying to kill - not exactly someone you'd trust to have your back after the battle. He also would not care a whit about someone else killing an Emperor - it's his MO (having someone else kill the Emperor while he's not around).
Eh, can't say anything about that one way or another. Though I do wonder what Tian Rong will say if he comes back after his little extracurricular activity and finds I attacked the guy he joined.

(sidenote: Good thing Tian Rong came to me first. I was about to tell him IC of the plan to send some troops down Huainan way! That could have been... awkward.)
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

I think Tian Rong is channeling his inner Tian Heng. :P