OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Ma Dieu's just jealous of Xiang Yu and Dapple's love affair.
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

Li Dao Wen wrote:Ma Dieu's just jealous of Xiang Yu and Dapple's love affair.
Never get between a man and his horse.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Besides he has a new girlfriend (Tian Rong).
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Graven I already have 150k troops to kill and you bring more troops to the battle :lol: O well I guess we will have more troops to kill :twisted: Unless you plan to attack him when the battle starts :o

IC reason to attack Xiang Yu

1-Xiang Yu is an incapable ruler how send is best general on traitors (Zhefu) and loose everything causing minimal loss (or no loss at all lol).

2-we are almost certain he assassinate the emperor considering the attack occurs in Chu...

3-he attack my cousin Ma Su

4-he didn't try to put an emperor back on the trone since the attack...

5-he loss the trust of his adviser who flee from Chu

6-Lu chen is trying to plot against him

7-I am a warlord and deal with diplomacy the only way I know: WAR

8-but the most important of all: Mikal send me a peasant to convince me to attack
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

IC reason not to attack Xiang Yu:
He made you a Duke?

*goes back to get some popcorn*

And he wasn't a peasant. Peasants are too important. You got the beggar! :x
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

So if Xiang Yu is somehow beaten, does that mean I get to add to my collection of defeated Kings? Or should I share with Baocen Peng, spread the wealth a little?
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Silly Mardagg!

1) Xiang Yu hasn't sent his best generals anywhere yet. Though it might be incompetent to have given imperial armies to some of those who got them.

2) Xiang Yu elevated the emperor - the Xiang's found the shepherd and made him a king and Yu made him Emperor. Xiang Yu sent the Emperor out to find a better capital. Having created him, funded him, fought for him and then provided him with all he had you accuse Xiang Yu of killing him because some guy in a mask says so? tsk tsk

3) He did attack your cousin who is so fond of flight. Allowing Ma Su to get an imperial army in the first place might be a sign of incompetence yes.

4) No - the kingdom is far to fragmented. The situation is far worse than it was before the Imperial armies were sent out. Clearly that was a mistake. Xiang Yu surely must secure the land - at least to the point it was secured the last time - before we may turn to the question of a new Emperor.

5) The Prime Minister was sent from Chu having lost the trust of Xiang Yu. Xiang Yu did not serve the prime minister after all.

6) Lu Chen may plot (Xiang Yu doesn't know of this and perhaps Hin Wu doesn't either) but that's not an IC reason to attack Xiang Yu any more than it's an IC reason to kill Lu Chen. Note to self ...

7) Well - you might have done what you were ordered to do first ...

8) Tian Rong isn't a peasant. Though he is a coward.
gravenimages
General
Location: Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth. John. 17:17

Post by gravenimages »

Mardagg wrote:Graven I already have 150k troops to kill and you bring more troops to the battle :lol: O well I guess we will have more troops to kill :twisted: Unless you plan to attack him when the battle starts :o

IC reason to attack Xiang Yu

1-Xiang Yu is an incapable ruler how send is best general on traitors (Zhefu) and loose everything causing minimal loss (or no loss at all lol).

2-we are almost certain he assassinate the emperor considering the attack occurs in Chu...

3-he attack my cousin Ma Su

4-he didn't try to put an emperor back on the trone since the attack...

5-he loss the trust of his adviser who flee from Chu

6-Lu chen is trying to plot against him

7-I am a warlord and deal with diplomacy the only way I know: WAR

8-but the most important of all: Mikal send me a peasant to convince me to attack
*sigh* For some reason I seems to love me some debate in recent times:

1) If you would like to see an example of what an incapable ruler looks like, please refer to your reason #3. To my knowledge Xiang Yu hasn't had his cities sacked on three separate occasions (or 2 + the time I defended for him while he was off helping you)

2) Please read over recent posts in said ruler's AH thread regarding the emperor.

3) ... Really?

4) Even the Qin emperor recognized when he was no longer Emperor and demoted himself to King. Emperor would be a hollow, useless, vain title until the fighting is done. Just like it was hollow, useless, and vain before the emperor was killed.

5) One advisor was banished, and judging from your reason #6, the other is still in Chu.

6) I have been plotting against you for months. Lets attack you! :)

7) I wasn't aware that diplomatic relations between yourself and Xiang Yu were strained before now.

8) Mikal, please send another messenger immediately with a request for Ma Dieu to commit suicide in a more expedient manner than attacking Xiang Yu. He seems to listen to you. ;)

Honestly... In the words of the great Herm Edwards 'You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game.' You don't need to try and sugarcoat it.

V1: Absentee
V2: Da Re, child Duke of Yin
V3: Ouhuan Bai Zhan
V4: Xiang Hin (the PC formerly known as Hin Wu) http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 69#p177169
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

/me demands everyone declare war on everyone.
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

ann wrote:8) Tian Rong isn't a peasant. Though he is a coward.
Tian Rong was tired of waiting for Xiang Yu to come to him. I mean... Qing Bu was a nice thought, but it's just not the same thing. So he's come to you! Isn't that nice? :P
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."