OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Spike
Colonel

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Spike »

Chinka wrote:""They call me the Leather Apron. They call me the Smiling Blade. The people prayed to the Heavens above, that I would never come back. Can you hear how the children weep at my name?"

Isn't this a Lordi lyric? Or did it come elsewhere? Belial? You a lordi fan!?
Not the exact lyric. It's actually Smiling Jack, not the Smiling Blade. But obviously Belial's version works better in this instance. Simply awesome song.
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Pft, of course BD had to cheat to win. I don't think you're allowed to substitute officers between engagements and I am making a formal complaint! :mrgreen:
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Maybe not in the REAL battle :lol:
Mardagg
GameBreaker

Post by Mardagg »

Zhang Han is curse by the black magic they are using: if they can substituate an officer to capture you I am sure they can come back in time to kill you again just for fun! :lol:
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

We're slowly seeing all the colors disappear...

Zhang Han rerun and some decisions left in the Mardagg vs Situ battles and we should be able to change the turn
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Man... After looking over the battle rules, I feel bad for Situ's kingdom... And I think this is pertinent to a previous discussion... >.>
Armies(Field, Garrison, Personal) cannot be split up to attack multiple locations. Armies must attack one allowable target. When the force marches, it may leave soldiers behind, but those soldiers are deemed idle, and cannot defend elsewhere.

The only time an Army may be split is when a Field Army is used to defend multiple locations in the same Province. All locations MUST be in the same province - and at least one officer must be available to command each split off section of the army. At the end of the turn, the army will be recombined.
Seems like the coalition could have taken higher losses... >.>
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

...wow. That sucks. >_>
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Wow, I did not even know that! I did not think any army could split for any reason :oops:

I wonder however if locations here refer to towns and villages as opposed to cities... I'd have to wait on KR / Ann's return to confirm. If not, I know Mikal will be happy since he suggested something similar in the suggestion thread, little did we know it might of been in place already! :mrgreen: