Dai Roleplay Thread

Moderator: Game Masters

JG Chan
Officer

Re: Dai Roleplay Thread

Post by JG Chan »

lutai wrote:Ma Shensun nodded his head and smiled."Heh, well I hope to see you again one day my lady.I hope you have a great journey and my doors shall be open if you are ever in the mood to visit or join my army".He started to walk off to get ready for his journey to Chang Shan, but before he left the Pavilion."And one more thing Lady Tu, I hope the next time we meet that I will accept my proposal to marry you one day.I never seen a women with such beauty and ambition into her beliefs...hahahaha well until next time..hahahahaha!".he said laughing with joy while walking out of the pavilion.
"..."

Shu'er blinked, and watched the man leave with a bemused expression. Then she shrugged and went back to her notes; life goes on, and she had other things to think about.
Yue Dingtian 岳顶天 (60)
84-86-45-60-38
Charge, Dash II, Discipline II, Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Raid II, Wall
Tu Shu'er 屠淑儿
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Zhao Liu listened carefully Sho tao.

Zhao Liu I will swear an oath of friendship with Cheng Zhen. When he will manage to capture one city, I will offer the hand of my daughter to him as a sign of our frienship. I will engage myself to preserve peace in Dai and fight against any enemy who will try to attack a location in Dai. In exchange I only ask to have the chance to have one city and a village under my care. I hope that it is alright with Cheng Zhen.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

Zhen looked at the men talking as if he was not there. He then smiled and stood up again and bowed to Zhao Liu.

"Master Zhao Liu, it is a pleasure to meet you in person after reading your letter. You wish to hold the city of Dai, a village, and a town? That is perfectly acceptable to me. As for your daughter, I humbly accept her hand if it means future relations between our two groups. My only stipulation is that we become allies. This means we provide each other with military support whenever able and should one of us fall, our people will be welcome and protected by the other. I do not want to leave my people destitute in case of my death or another force overtakes me. Are these terms agreeable on your end?"
Name: Cheng Zhen
Gold: 150
69-19-69-75-64
Confuse II, Politician II, Volley II, Discipline II, Jeer II
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

"If these terms are accepted, along with my oversight of Maiyi, then I foresee greatness on the horizon for you both. In my eyes, these terms are most reasonable and will provide the two of you with enough distraction to occupy your time. Wife, please write down the arrangements."

Lady Tao began writing with the speed and grace of a master scribe. She finished up just as the men agreed upon terms. The Document stated:
Alliance and provincial rights for the Dai province

Master Zhao Liu will be responsible for the development of Dai. Provided that he can take over the administration.
He will also be seen as the true and rightful overseer of the town of Juzhu. Of which he already resides.
For the future conquests and taxation, he will also be entitled to conquer a village of his choice, provided that it is not Baotao.
The fort to the southeast on the Changshan border will also be available for the defense of the province.
His daughter shall be promised to Lord Cheng Zhen.

Master Cheng Zhen will be responsible for the acquisition and development of Ping Yang.
He will be able to continue taxing Baotao, and granted the two remaining villages within the province.
The fort to the southeast on the border of Wei will be available for his use to defend the province.
He will marry Lord Zhao Liu's daughter upon acquisition of Ping Yang.

Lord Sho Tao, being the neutral party shall be allowed to conquer and oversee the town of Maiyi.
Using the town for his base of operations and for the meeting point of future negotiations between these two rulers.
The troops and equipment gained will be used to directly reinforce either kingdoms upon threat of invasion.

Additionally. Any settlements that have yet to develop into villages will be openly available for all parties.
Any villages under the administration of these rulers can be upgraded into towns, provided that notice be granted before construction.
And lastly, any towns being upgraded into a city will have to be approved by all three parties before construction.

Any invasion forces that prove to threaten the safety and security of the province shall be dealt with swiftly by all three parties.
Provided that troops are available to be sent to reinforce the original defending force.

Signed:
Sho Tao
Cheng Zhen
Zhao Liu
(Type signed in your next posts if you agree and I will edit in your names.)
Last edited by scorpion on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Wolf
New Recruit

Post by Wolf »

Zhen walked over an looked at the agreement. He rubbed his chin for a bit then spoke.

"I am fine with the current proposal, however I believe we should settle any city details now. One of us shall upgrade a town to a city and the other shall own two or three towns and a few more villages than the other. This way there is no animosity and an even deal can be struck. Other than that I am quite settled with this agreement, which I suggest sets into place when we each have our city."

SIGNED
Name: Cheng Zhen
Gold: 150
69-19-69-75-64
Confuse II, Politician II, Volley II, Discipline II, Jeer II
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Zhao Liu listened to Cheng Zhen understanding what was the meaning behind his interrogation.

Zhao Liu I guess that it will be fair for you to be allowed to develop 2 of your villages into town while I will be able to do so with mine. I think that the question of the last city might wait. Honestly, neither of us is in position to confirm that he will have the necessary ressources in officers and money to do so. Let's see what the future will bring to us. There are in the provinces of Wei and Changshan, other influent and powerful lords whom might expand their territory rapidly and look at our province, maybe we will need the streghten our defenses or even invade other province before thinking about developping a new city. I try to speak words of wisdom on the subject.

Looking at the agrrement, Zhao Liu signed the alliance without hesitation.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao took back the document to file it away after the two potential lords signed. He handed it to his wife who took it to his hidden strongbox.

"I believe that this business has been settled. As for the construction of towns, we can all verbally agree that the existing villages in the province of Dai will be allowed to be constructed into towns. The rest of the settlements that have not yet progressed shall still be open targets for any party present to obtain. Being that any settlements will require development, those that spend the time and effort are entitled to them."

Sho Tao stood and addressed all in attendance.

"As I see it, there is no further need to discuss our upcoming campaigns. If there is nothing else that either of you wish to address, I shall have a feast prepared in celebration and you are all welcome to stay at my estates for as long as you like. Wife, please inform the servants that every expense that can be taken made in honor of this most joyous occasion. Lord Cheng is getting married after all."

With that, the servants started bustling and preparing for the evenings feast. Tao led his guests out to a more comfortable area overlooking the city during the brisk evening. Fluffy cushions were lain on the floors and art adorned every wall. Sho Tao chose a plush chair to rest in while he waited for the feast to be prepared.
Mmhmm
New Recruit

Post by Mmhmm »

Maiyi

Zhuge Xun strolled into the town, Bei Huo at his side. The town was small, and very primitive. Xun spat opposite of Bei Huo. Xun removed his helmet, wiping the dirt from his forehead. The sun was relentless, though the actual weather wasn't bad at all. "Bei Huo, have the men assemble at the town square, we'll see how many more join our ranks." Bei Huo's face twisted, he turned to Xun with a curious expression and tone. "What is it exactly you are trying to accomplish that three hundred men aren't capable of?" Xun smiled, adjusting the scarf around his neck. "War..." The words slithered like a snake from his mouth. "...War? ... War with who?" Bei Hua asked with no real hint of objection in his tone.. "Well we'll be finding that out real soon. Have you heard of the massacre brought forth by these... red masked bandits?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Nothing, just curiosity." "Curiosity killed the cat Zhuge Xun..." "Did this cat have an army?" "Well I suppose not..." "Well then such words carry little meaning to me."

Bei Huo shrugged, his passive personality wouldn't bring him to oppose such a idea. "Right then, you gather the men, I'll have words with the recruits. We'll need to arm them as well..." "All in Time Bei, All in time. Lets get our priorities in order. We gather the men before we arm them to avoid having an abundant of lack of arms, yes?" "Yes... So you'll be meeting with Sho Tao then?" "I will, will I see you then?" "Doubt it, however I will be at the camp at the edge of town awaiting word from you." Xun nodded, locking arms with his companion. "See ya then..." Xun turned, and continued to the town with one thing in mind, recruiting eager, and desperate men.
Zhuge Xun
Gold: 100
90-67-53-42-38
Charge II, Discipline II, Instructor II, Sortie II, Wall II

Followers:
Bei Huo(81) 47-44-82-69-53 Spy I, Wall I, Pierce I, Decoy I, Gongshu I, Discipline I, Sortie I, Artisan I
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

For Scorpion

Huang Fu rode through the Dai countryside on the way to visit Sho Tao at his estate. The Magistrate is accompanied by 20 riders outfitted in bronze armor wielding battle axes. Approaching the estate he slows and comes to a stop at the gatehouse waiting for a servant to announce his arrival.
Prefect Huang Fu
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao's guards had been expecting the entourage and lord Huang Fu. The guards opened the gates and allowed them to ride up to the main town hall. The entourage was asked to wait outside and Huang Fu was requested in the main hall. Sho Tao sat at the head of a large table with his wife and close friends. He stood up to greeted Huang Fu warmly.

"Master Huang Fu, I have been expecting you. I hope your trip was short and uneventful. What brings you to my estates?"