OM Adjustments

Moderator: Game Masters

Oro
Team Pepsi

Re: OM Adjustments

Post by Oro »

I've still got Bao Sheng in my OM, pretty sure that he shouldn't be there as he's a kingdom NPC nowzers~
Wěn Luàn 紊乱 (26) 60-78-20-74-70/Civil Administrator II, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Military Administrator II, Politician II
The Theme of Wen Luan
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Tinybutterfly wrote:I just realized, since I never check my OM, my Pi spears after the battle of Xuwu were never added to me. Should have been 683 Pi Spears. Sorry I just realize it :(

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 16#p153416
Leaving this for verification, as I'm not seeing where 683 is coming from.
Oro wrote:I've still got Bao Sheng in my OM, pretty sure that he shouldn't be there as he's a kingdom NPC nowzers~
Done. Do you want Yilin Rou, or remove him/her from your OM too?
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

I don't have Jin Mei Liao as a follower in my OM.
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

I should be located in Liang, not Chu, in the OM.
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Aleksandr
Major

Post by Aleksandr »

The OM lists me with 51 Charm, when I should have 41. Just now saw this.
Di Wan (23, Male), the Marquis of Di
80-34*-82-91*-45*
Skills: Artisan II, Cover II, Decoy II, Entrench II, Gongshu, Volley II
Gold: 486
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Tinybutterfly no final backout was posted and, by the way, this isn't the responsibility of the battle runner. I can't tell anything except that the armaments were brought by Xiao Gau and nobody else and so this appears to be a transfer however as no numbers were posted by Xiao Gau and it was two turns ago I can't tell how to prevent duplication.

Crim - it appears that Charlemagne never entered into the OM - just generated her. I put her in and made her follow you around. Sorry bout that.
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

I do not know if this is really an error or not, but no items are listed for my NPC Du Si. He has equipped a Horse (Speed +1) and an Axe (MIght +3) and will be equipping Throwing Knives this turn. Also, I don't know if this is the place for it, but on the Map my NPC Follower Gong Sheng is listed as ruling my town of Xuchuan.
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

We don't track items - just stats with items. You must equip them but for horses or throwing knives the record of the turn itself is the record that you did this. Also - don't forget to add horses to your information in battle posts!
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

ann wrote:We don't track items - just stats with items. You must equip them but for horses or throwing knives the record of the turn itself is the record that you did this. Also - don't forget to add horses to your information in battle posts!
If you keep track of stats with items, then Du Si's might should be 93 because of the axe. I will keep the horse, throwing knives, etc. in mind next time I go to battle.
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Fixed that! Not sure how it got missed.