OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Shen Feng
Colonel

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Shen Feng »

Marquis Black wrote:We all know Shen Feng is Fan Zeng's favourite. :D
You won't believe the things I had to do in order to become his favorite. It's a good thing the Planning Hall isn't visible to the public. Young children would be scarred.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Shen Feng wrote:
Marquis Black wrote:We all know Shen Feng is Fan Zeng's favourite. :D
You won't believe the things I had to do in order to become his favorite. It's a good thing the Planning Hall isn't visible to the public. Young children would be scarred.
See... And this is why I will never again allow GoGo to show me secret things from Xiang Yu's PH.... He was all, "HEY! WANNA SEE SOMETHING SECRET FROM XIANG YU'S PH!?"

And I was all, "K!!!!!!!!!"

Ya know, because I figured it was his KI or Xiang Yu plotting my death or something... But nooooooooooooooooooo!

GoGo copied the RP thread you had with Fan Zeng... And the images of that has been burned into my mind forever. And to make matters worse, he also included illustrated pictures that he drew! Saying that they were awesome avatars, but nooooooo! They were pictures of that! Of that horrible, horrible, horrible thing!!!!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

lutai wrote:You do know your kind of trapped, in Chang Shan sense if you go to other provinces raiding and all that stuff.You will be killed,but thats you if you wanna reroll so best bet is to try to start ruling in Chang Shan before good old Zhao province soldiers step in.
I don't feel all that trapped. I'm sure I'll be killed eventually, or someone might try to employ me, it's not like Kai is a worthless officer, he's just vicious and blood thirsty. I'm sure there are lords out there who would be willing to point someone like him at their enemies.
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Kai should come see Alexandrus! Those two would be best buddies!
Mikal
Marquis

Post by Mikal »

alexoran wrote:Kai should come see Alexandrus! Those two would be best buddies!
We do enjoy the bloodthirsty barbarian devils.
The Wiseman Cometh...
Zhefu, 37, Male
52-39-62-91-64
Civil Administrator III, Military Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

*snicker* We'll see what happens. Might move on, might stick around to raid Imperials, could move over into Dai or Wei and cause trouble there. hehe. The sky's the limit!
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

Brother Dun wrote:GoGo copied the RP thread you had with Fan Zeng... And the images of that has been burned into my mind forever. And to make matters worse, he also included illustrated pictures that he drew! Saying that they were awesome avatars, but nooooooo! They were pictures of that! Of that horrible, horrible, horrible thing!!!!
Well, the writing was very high quality, at least. Good sentence structure, descriptive wording, and all that! Right? Right?
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Looks like the markets are becoming backlogged now that people have money. We need more Crafters!
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Chinka wrote:Looks like the markets are becoming backlogged now that people have money. We need more Crafters!
try orchestrating in-kingdom crafting, that way you avoid long lines and large mark-up. Just give your best active jud, int and might characters a bonus for picking up trainer/scribe/smith I, and fund some crafting projects. For example, a good politician only takes 130 or so gold to make a speed +3 horse, and only takes a turn, you could make sure every person in your army can evade capture.
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Man, this is going to be a long civil phase for me. Really really looking forward to this next battle phase.