OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiao Gau
Major

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Xiao Gau »

That is a hell of an npc. I'm pretty happy with mine though.. but I'd love to get one like those two lol
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Yeah who says might is a duel stat? It has so many other functions. Might and Judgement have the most versatility in this game. Why Did I choose Command and Charisma...
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Crim wrote:"The Prime Minister is, regrettably, pre-occupied with his more important functions, Ranzhen," Jun quickly answered, in a tone that was slightly more familiar than usual. "Nevertheless, I am certain that the King will gladly listen to the memorial you have prepared. I am no military strategist but I reckon that the pacification of the nearby province of Hann will be a boon to the continued dominance of His Majesty's Chu."

Jun gestured for some refreshments to be brought in. Offering the same to Ying Ranzhen, the Chief Aide continued.

"South of Hann lies Baocen Peng's territories. To your East is His Majesty's. Clearly, your choices for future expansion are limited to Henan, Han and Sai," Jun remarked. "There is a reported infidel in Sai, is there not? One filth called Zu Yanghei. Have you any news on this villain's recent movements?"
D'awww... Chu likes me! It really likes me!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

They like me too.. but apparently not as much as you. *sulks* Guess I'll have to burn down a city for attention.. :(
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

So Zhefu kinda had his banquet thingy, I missed it...I wonder when the anti-chu movement will solidify. Cheng Dang would join, but prefers to keep things low-key, so far I've done a decent job of staying off the radar.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Xiao Gau wrote:They like me too.. but apparently not as much as you. *sulks* Guess I'll have to burn down a city for attention.. :(
Hey, they dispatched an army to stop you! I'd say they like you a little more than me, the only thing they did to me was to bash me in front of Dreamer. :P
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Yeah, they sent an army. But it was a punishment for the guy who's being sent. A pity assignment.

Nope.. doesn't sooth my hurt feelings. Gonna have to get the matches and gas!
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Xiao Gau wrote:Yeah, they sent an army. But it was a punishment for the guy who's being sent. A pity assignment.

Nope.. doesn't sooth my hurt feelings. Gonna have to get the matches and gas!
I advocate this position one hundred percent! Perhaps, to top you, I'll have to send them the remains of the head of the governor of Yueyang, that my new EX! NPC just decided to slice and dice.... >.>
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Nothing says 'I'll teach you not to hurt my feelings' like a severed head in a box, I've always said that.