OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Kern wrote:Like he said. FO's can't recruit captured officers in battle. Ann ruled on it somewhere. I think he should kill the captives too though, Just sayin.
Not accurate. ann ruled that a FO couldn't recruit a captured officer AFTER the ruler who had won already tried it. You may try to recruit an officer once after a battle - if the primary commander or ruler doesn't want to recruit an officer, a PA can make the offer instead.

Once a refusal is made, however, that officer will not join anyone.
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Xiao Gau wrote:*nod* I noticed. It's like rubbing salt into a wound... 'I realize we kicked your armies behind, but here.. let me make you feel better by beating you personally!'
I say it's a challenge of the system. :D
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

so NPCs they refuse to join after losing battle are lost for ever?
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

I could be wrong, but I believe NPCs that are freed join the Free Officer list. Recall it was that way for v3, as I got two EX NPCs that way.

Edit: Just cause he was awesome and the other was alright, the two NPCs were:
  • Meng Gui (41) 77-99-87-39-73 Charge I, Deride II, Gongshu I, Politician II, Smith I
    Zhang Lan (21) 82-82-68-61-57 Delay I, Entrench II, Intimidate II, Sortie I
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

yeah i would be lying if i was planning on being a vulture with npcs and battles, there were some nice ones this time around. 70+command one seem to be hard to come by.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Zhao Ren wrote:I could be wrong, but I believe NPCs that are freed join the Free Officer list. Recall it was that way for v3, as I got two EX NPCs that way.

Edit: Just cause he was awesome and the other was alright, the two NPCs were:
  • Meng Gui (41) 77-99-87-39-73 Charge I, Deride II, Gongshu I, Politician II, Smith I
    Zhang Lan (21) 82-82-68-61-57 Delay I, Entrench II, Intimidate II, Sortie I

Holy hell! 99 might on an NPC!? Burn in hell ZR!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

The NPC's in the free battles aren't actually put in the OM (due to being able to be executed) and are thus lost to my knowledge if not recruited. So basically you get one chance. I know I didn't save any of the ones who escaped.
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

GoGo the Monkey wrote:The NPC's in the free battles aren't actually put in the OM (due to being able to be executed) and are thus lost to my knowledge if not recruited. So basically you get one chance. I know I didn't save any of the ones who escaped.
As far as I know, the ones who escaped -did- wind up getting put into the Free Officer pool in the Turn Change thread. So... Go back and fix it GoGo!

Want proof? Look no further than here!

That's Lengkui Cheng, the former governor! Escaped and recruitable!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

One thing I'm curious is if there is any plans to get the Invasion Submission up and working. It would be kinda cool to have template.
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Brother Dun wrote:Holy hell! 99 might on an NPC!? Burn in hell ZR!
99 Might and Smith. Meng Gui was pumping out armaments for Ying Fusu :)
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."