OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhao Ren
Marquis

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Zhao Ren »

Your OI post suggests you have two followers. You could get two more, being that the cap is four. So, mechanically, you can recruit officers.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

I can recruit in my PT, but I've got a complete crap chance at it. But I can't recruit npcs captives from battle because I'm a free officer.
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Zhao Ren wrote:Your OI post suggests you have two followers. You could get two more, being that the cap is four. So, mechanically, you can recruit officers.
Like he said. FO's can't recruit captured officers in battle. Ann ruled on it somewhere. I think he should kill the captives too though, Just sayin.
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Eh, I could, and by Rp I probably should... but at the same time, it'd be cutting my own throat. I already can't compete with kingdom recruiting or MI armies, denying myself captive troops would handicap me even further. Even though I have no illusions about my chances to make it into the late game doing this sort of thing, I won't waste my character by completely gimping myself.
GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

Man. The Eastern part of the map looks like trouble, again, as always. Why is it that people always seem to let power houses build over there? Where is the Brotherhood of this game out West? Here people are complaining about Mikal all the time too. That Shi Tong guy and Li guy in Yue look pretty powerful. Cheng Dang too!

updated map gogo style!
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1705/polmap2.png
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Xiao Gau wrote:Eh, I could, and by Rp I probably should... but at the same time, it'd be cutting my own throat. I already can't compete with kingdom recruiting or MI armies, denying myself captive troops would handicap me even further. Even though I have no illusions about my chances to make it into the late game doing this sort of thing, I won't waste my character by completely gimping myself.
You could try to be patronized by a kingdom, who would arm you and support you with a good rank, and send you at the world.
Radical Dreamer
Imposter!

Post by Radical Dreamer »

GoGo the Monkey wrote:Man. The Eastern part of the map looks like trouble, again, as always. Why is it that people always seem to let power houses build over there? Where is the Brotherhood of this game out West? Here people are complaining about Mikal all the time too. That Shi Tong guy and Li guy in Yue look pretty powerful. Cheng Dang too!

updated map gogo style!
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1705/polmap2.png
Hann is so pretty and nice. :D
Kubali Dun 90*-76-35-68-23
Aid II, Qiangshu II, Sortie III*, Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Dash I
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Royalspork wrote:You could try to be patronized by a kingdom, who would arm you and support you with a good rank, and send you at the world.
It's been tentatively discussed with me before actually. Given the proper leeway, Kai might be willing to do it. We'll see what happens.
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Xiao Gau wrote:I can recruit in my PT, but I've got a complete crap chance at it. But I can't recruit npcs captives from battle because I'm a free officer.
Kern wrote:Like he said. FO's can't recruit captured officers in battle. Ann ruled on it somewhere. I think he should kill the captives too though, Just sayin.
Oh, right. Forgot about that >_<
Radical Dreamer wrote:Hann is so pretty and nice. :D
*rerolls to make a bandit to terrorize Hann*
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

*rerolls to make a bandit to terrorize Hann*
If you do this I will reroll as a fat guy named Qiu Bao who will be your lackey!