OOC Thread V4

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Shen Feng
Colonel

Re: OOC Thread V4

Post by Shen Feng »

Suicide Fox wrote:Why isn't this OOC more active and playful? Where the hell is everyone???

I want to know what your characters are doing, dammit. Why aren't you bragging about duels, RPs, or excellent posts and sharing it with the rest of us? Hmmm? Do you know how frickin bored I am? Where's the entertainment, people?! You're in the big leagues now, play like it!
The last time you asked this, I talked about how I was about to go to war, and no one really jumped on that. I'm going to bravely set out with my humble army and strike alone at a three city PC kingdom that knows I'm coming and has fortified its front lines to prepare for me, a large kingdom that's supported by several PAs, including the infamous Axe Gang reviled by the people of the south. And I'm doing all this with my amazing 37 Command stat!

I almost slapped a diplomat, too, but he realized the danger and stopped his spin in time. That would've been fun, wouldn't it?
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

THE AXE GANG WILL SMASH JOOOOOO. Oh... wait.. Shen Feng is in that village? Alright! Let's invade that village and get drunk!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Belial wrote:Tian Rui (Kern) vs Nui Gongzhu (Flare_Knight1) in a deathmatch duel! Whoever will win?
Kern is finally going to claim his first victim I think... He'll be so excited!!
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Kern
General

Post by Kern »

Brother Dun wrote:
Belial wrote:Tian Rui (Kern) vs Nui Gongzhu (Flare_Knight1) in a deathmatch duel! Whoever will win?
Kern is finally going to claim his first victim I think... He'll be so excited!!
Yay! :D
Zu Shi (24) 112-85*-37-90-22 Aid II, Dash III, Discipline I, Entangle I, Instructor II, Trainer II, Wall II
Wild Wolf
Officer

Post by Wild Wolf »

Brother Dun wrote:
Or he could utterly fail in his tactics and lose

. . .

to a GUHRL! :P
Tiě Niángzi (铁娘子) zi Pòjiàn (破剑) of the Southern Coast, born in 230 BC
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

What a sissy, one of them ran away!
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Lu Chen should have them both beheaded!

Tian Rui for being Qin scum and Niu Gongzhu for being a coward!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

Eh, it's somewhat understandable to not want to sacrifice your character for something that doesn't actually matter in game terms.
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Niu Gongzhu running away... confuses me. Why would you have what seems like a dueling build if you're going to run away from duels? 90+ Might and a second tier dueling skill would seem fairly ideal for duels, no? I mean, Tian Rui had more skills, higher Judgment, etc. but... I thought Niu Gongzhu had a decent chance! Oh well, no blood for us :(
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Radical Dreamer
Imposter!

Post by Radical Dreamer »

Speaking of impending blood, when can we expect replies from Liu Bang?
Kubali Dun 90*-76-35-68-23
Aid II, Qiangshu II, Sortie III*, Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Dash I