Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by scorpion »

Lady Tao was at the counter to receive the visitor. She looked at the large bag of gold and began counting.

"Yes I do believe you've given me too much. A grade two spear can be crafted and ready for you by next month at the cost of 120 taels. Shall I put your name down on the list to have your order made sir..."

Lady Tao had yet to receive the name to lay down the order so she waited patiently for his confirmation of the order.
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Jian smiled and nodded before saying, "that would be ideal, my name is Luo Jian."

((Luo Jian gives the 120g OI updated))
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

"Very well, Thank you Master Luo. Your order will be ready in this upcoming month."

Order received. OI updated.
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

" Master , I have completed the Throwing Knives, do they look alright?"

((Zhang Liao hands the Throwing Knives over to Sho Tao))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Sho Tao accepts the knives and inspects them for quality. After a few moments and a couple of balance tests, he nods and hands them to his wife to put in the strongbox for ready orders.

"Yes Zhang they were of expert craftsmanship. Our Customer should be pleased to have such fine work. I am most impressed. We had received an order for a spear earlier today. I think that in light of your exquisite craftsmanship, you should take this one and keep the earnings for yourself. Here is the gold for the order, whatever you don't spend on materials and components will go to whatever you would like."

Sho Tao hands Liao a sack containing 120 Taels, and an order for a +2 mig spear.

Now then, we should get back to work in the forge while my wife makes us something to eat. Shall we?

120g to Zhang Liao for an order to be completed.
accepted the throwing knives for the store inventory
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

scorpion wrote:Sho Tao accepts the knives and inspects them for quality. After a few moments and a couple of balance tests, he nods and hands them to his wife to put in the strongbox for ready orders.

"Yes Zhang they were of expert craftsmanship. Our Customer should be pleased to have such fine work. I am most impressed. We had received an order for a spear earlier today. I think that in light of your exquisite craftsmanship, you should take this one and keep the earnings for yourself. Here is the gold for the order, whatever you don't spend on materials and components will go to whatever you would like."

Sho Tao hands Liao a sack containing 120 Taels, and an order for a +2 mig spear.

Now then, we should get back to work in the forge while my wife makes us something to eat. Shall we?

120g to Zhang Liao for an order to be completed.
accepted the throwing knives for the store inventory
"I am glad you approve, I worked very hard on the balance, I know that is one of the most important parts especially for throwing knives. Yes, I will get right to work on that spear, I think I can do that nicely. Yes, let's get back to work."

((Zhang Liao accepts the 120 gold))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Du Si comes to pick up the axe Jin Sui had commissioned for him.

!50 Gold to Sho Tao
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

Huang Fu briskly strides into the armory looking for Sho Tao. "Hello? Ive come for my throwing knives."
Prefect Huang Fu
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

@ Du Si

Lord Sho brings out the ax and lays in on the counter for the customers inspection.

"I believe this is your ax. And it is of fine quality if I do say so myself. But that is up for you to judge. How much did you say was in the bag again?"

OOC: I think you meant 150* instead of !50

@ Huang Fu

Sho Tao opened the strongbox containing the knives and Brought them over to lord Huang Fu.

"My apprentice has just finished these earlier this week. I believe you sent me this a few weeks ago as well."

Sho Tao produces a letter of recruitment. It bore Lord Huang Fu's seal.

"I have found myself quite busy, though I would entertain your request to have me as an officer. Though not in the shop. If you still would like to discuss this sort of business, you would honor me with your presence at my estates."

OOC: If you want to discuss recruitment, we can do it in the Dai province thread.
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Du Si examines the weapon closely before nodding. He then writes "150" on the board.
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"