Linjiang Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Big Grizzy
Captain

Re: Linjiang Provincial Roleplay

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui considered. "I was born and raised in Linjiang, but my parents originally lived in the capitol. My father was sent south as a conscripted soldier and stayed here when he was finished. Si and I both consider ourselves as men of Linjiang."
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

Noting the Jin Sui did not like to talk much, Xin decided to wrap up this little meeting. With a smile, he said, "Well, I know you must be busy. Is there anything else you wish to discuss before I let you get back to work?"
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

"Only a small reminder that you stay out of my way. We may yet ally, but until you choose a side I must treat you as the isolated governors. Make your decision soon, that I may call you friend. I find your company pleasant." Jin Sui gave the group a small bow before taking his place behind his desk again.
Jin Sui (23)

Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

A little confused, Xin asked, "So you have decided to align yourself with the Han King? I thought you, like myself, have not yet chosen a worthy lord yet."
Lin Xin (32 M) 82-25-61-77-51 Civil Admin II, Diplomat I, Discipline II, Military Admin II, Politician I, Volley I, Wall I
Wife: Lee Ling Da (30 F) 75-52-62-70-52 Artisan II, Faze I, Haste I, Military Administrator I, Sortie I
Sister: Lin Jia (29 F) 30-72-61-64-72 Challenge I, Diplomat I, Doctor I, Engineer I, Faze I, Instructor I
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui put down his writing implement and stared back at Lin Xin. "I have not taken a side as of yet, but everyone must, eventually. Until it is known where one stands, it is hard to know how to proceed. I may ally with the King of Han. I may ally with the upstart Deng Yue, who has asked after my services. I may go rogue and declare myself the new King of Qin," he smiled at the funny thought, "What I mean to say is that we are in uncertain times and until we all know where each other stands, it is hard to know where to place your next step."
Jin Sui (23)

Lin Xin
General

Post by Lin Xin »

With a nod, Xin stated, "I understand your concerns. As the situation develops, I'm sure both of us will do what is best for Linjiang. It is a pleasure to have met you Master Jin. May fortune smile upon your future endeavors."

With that , Lin Xin bows and waits to be excused.
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui smiled briefly in return. "A pleasure, Master Lin. Now if you will excuse me..." And he returned his attention to his work.
Jin Sui (23)

Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

She had heard the axe gang had moved to Linjiang, under orders of some petty warlord her father was serving. It didn't concern her much, as she headed out to Linjiang, heading after his group - a long task, as they moved quickly. Yet Xiuying eventually caught them, coming upon their camp, surrounded by 5 guards dispatched with the flag of Zu Yanghei. Xiuying proudly moved forward on her horse, moving to the camp guard. "Hail! I am Guan Xiuying, come to see my father. Where about is he?"

(FOr Keva)
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Shen Feng
Colonel

Post by Shen Feng »

After a month of preparation and marching, the army of Shen Feng finally made it to Linjiang. With the combat engulfing the province from Deng Yue's expansion, it was a simple matter for the Chu forces to pass the province's borders, though they arrived too late to play any role in the seizures of the cities. Still, the large army arrived in high spirits, encamping to the north of Jiangling, within sight of the walls. Feng saw no need to try to hide the army, as it would already be known that he was coming. Would Deng Yue have tried such a gambit were he not?

Now that he was here, the debate among him and his officers turned to what their first step should be. Should they immediately besiege Jiangling? Should they instead head west to Danyang to secure a border and keep from being caught in a pincer attack? Perhaps they should raid the towns and villages of Jin Sui, a supporter of Deng Yue, to minimize his impact on the coming battles? Feng allowed his officers to debate, already knowing what actions he intended to take. And before any of those actions, he would give Deng Yue a chance to talk, to explain his rebellious ways. With any luck, Yue would send an envoy on his own, but if not one could certainly be demanded over the coming days. And there were others that Feng was waiting to meet as well...
Bonaparte
Marshal

Post by Bonaparte »

Deng Yue rode to the province of Linjiang, and received news from his scouts that both cities were successfully taken. With a grin, he proceeded with military operations, and ordered his officers to amass a large army to meet the coming new threat. Despite these successes, a large scale battle would be very detrimental to both sides. However, Deng Yue is confident of his abilities to win this battle. He had word that he had support of King Liu Bang if there is an oncoming attack, the support of his oath brother in Changsha, and most importantly the support of the people of Linjiang. Deng Yue sends out an envoy to Shen Feng.

The envoy reached Shen Feng's large army.

Envoy: I seek the audience of Shen Feng. I am Marquis Deng Yue's envoy.
Deng Yue, 40
51-46-50-78-80*
Military Administrator II, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Politician II
Items: Horse (+1 Speed, E), Ring of Changsha (+3 Charisma, E)