March 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Re: March 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by Cao Chao »

Hsiahoutun wrote:
Yang Xi - A minor official is caught stealing from the treasury. He comes from a powerful merchant family that will be angry if you punish him, and leave the city. They do offer a bribe of 100 gold to sweeten the deal. Do you punish him?
Yang Xi punishes him.
You are awarded 79 gold by grateful city people who hail you as incorruptible.
Ren Zhe
Sergeant

Post by Ren Zhe »

Liu Changyu - Confirmed. Patrol Success! "On your patrol you find a man kicking his dead horse. He implores you to help him purchase a new horse. He needs 80 more gold. Do you help him?"
Sure?

100-80=20.
Liu Changyu

<RenZhe> CC has the power of Geass.
<Taishi_Ci> This is why I never look CC in the eye
<Taishi_Ci> Otherwise I'd be all YESSU, MAI LORDU and blow Li Peng's brains out
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

Ren Zhe wrote:
Liu Changyu - Confirmed. Patrol Success! "On your patrol you find a man kicking his dead horse. He implores you to help him purchase a new horse. He needs 80 more gold. Do you help him?"
Sure?

100-80=20.
You later receive a letter from him explaining that he is well respected within the Chu imperial court. He invites you to come and join him. Will you travel to Chu and join him or ignore his plea?
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Ren Zhe
Sergeant

Post by Ren Zhe »

Sure. Does he also happen to be a nigerian prince who misplaced his fortune and needs 10k? Technically I'm already in Chu, so I'll suckered in for another round.
Liu Changyu

<RenZhe> CC has the power of Geass.
<Taishi_Ci> This is why I never look CC in the eye
<Taishi_Ci> Otherwise I'd be all YESSU, MAI LORDU and blow Li Peng's brains out
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

It seems the man was telling the truth! He begins to parade how honorable you are and you receive 10 Military Influence in Chu!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Pyro
Captain

Post by Pyro »

Ack I missed this:
Zhao Ji - Confirmed. Upon your patrol, you come across an old man laying in an alley who appears badly injured. Do you go search for a healer, attempt to heal him yourself, or ignore him all-together?
Heal the old man (Doctor Skill).
Zhao Ji (15)
Stats: 33-92*-36-74-77
Skills: Challenge I, Cover I, Doctor, Faze I Intimidate II, Maraud I, Raid I, Yueshu II
Gold: 125
--
"When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up!"
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Pyro wrote:Ack I missed this:
Zhao Ji - Confirmed. Upon your patrol, you come across an old man laying in an alley who appears badly injured. Do you go search for a healer, attempt to heal him yourself, or ignore him all-together?
Heal the old man (Doctor Skill).
Success. You gain 10PI in the province you are in. The old man, an elderly former city administrator, offers to serve you.

Shao Yongchang (94) 43-54-73-79-48 Civil Administrator II, Deride I, Haste I, Raid I, Sortie I
Kyin
Ensign

Post by Kyin »

ann wrote:Yan

An Lin - Confirmed. Patrol Success! "A horribly drunken mastersmith that you meet offers to sell you up to 2000 halberds at a 25% discount. Do you accept?" Your search fails.
Can't afford it, so I don't.
An Lin (36)
70-78-65-81-42
Faze II, Instructor II, Intimidate II, Maraud I, Military Administrator II, Raid I, Saboteur II, Yueshu I
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

The drunken smith wanders off.