Sho Tao's Armory

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Re: Sho Tao's Armory

Post by scorpion »

I am looking for an axe.
Sho Tao was at the front desk when the man asked for the axe. He had no idea where his wife was but he was expecting a sandwich for having to do her job.

"What I'll need is a name and what your willing to spend on such an ax. The earliest I can have it is in June. I accept credit up to a point. As long as you can repay me when you pick up the weapon in question."
Name: Sho Tao
Stats: 69-117-28-64-57
Skills: Challenge II, Charge II, Smith III, Yueshu II
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

He nodded and using a cloth procured from his robe, wiped the black stone clean. He then laid out his request, breaking in between sentences to be sure it had been read before continuing on.
I am ordering the weapon at the request of my master, Jin Sui. He has authorized me to pay 50 taels upfront, with the rest of the money coming upon delivery of the item. I would like it to be of above average quality (+3).
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
scorpion
Captain
Location: Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.

Post by scorpion »

Tao nodded to the man as he finished reading the notes.

"The total for an ax of this quality will run you about 200 taels. I can accept 50 now and the rest in June when the order is finished."
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Du Si again nodded and placed a bag of 50 taels of gold on the counter before leaving.

(150 to be given upon delivery of Axe +3 in June, placing this here to have all info in one post)
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

Confirmed. +50g from Du Si.
(150 to be delivered upon pickup.)
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

Zhang Liao arrived at the shop, " Master, I have arrived, I am sorry I am late, but I have arrived none the less and am ready to get to work. Do you have any tasks that you would like me to complete for you?"
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
scorpion
Captain

Post by scorpion »

"Ah Zhang. There you are. Yes, there is an order of throwing knives that needs completing. Here is the 59 taels to complete your order and here is the 24 taels for your salary for this month."

-83 Taels to Zhang for construction and "apprentice salary"
Zhang
New Recruit

Post by Zhang »

scorpion wrote:"Ah Zhang. There you are. Yes, there is an order of throwing knives that needs completing. Here is the 59 taels to complete your order and here is the 24 taels for your salary for this month."

-83 Taels to Zhang for construction and "apprentice salary"
"Thank you master, I will put this gold to good use. Hmm, Throwing Knives you say, yes I will make them, give me a month to do it right, this will be the first pair I ever crafted , so I should practice a bit, so I get the balance and such right. Yes a month, you will have an exquisite set of throwing knives in your hands in one month's time master."

((Zhang Liao accepts the 83 taels))
Zhang Liao
80-78-47-52-57
Charge II, Dash II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith III, Trainer
http://simwarlords.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p160560
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

On a bright morning near the end of April the officious beaurocrat arrived and made an inspection. Nothing could be found amiss despite much sniffing around.
Trendkill
Colonel

Post by Trendkill »

Luo Jian entered the shop and, after looking around at some of the weapons and armor, approached the counter. "Hello, I would like to inquire about having a spear crafted for me. I have 146 gold, so whatever that will get me will be fine," he said before placing the bag of coins on the counter.

((Looking for a lvl 2 Spear. I believe the price is 120g))