Post by nstroud »

my om doesnt have my volley skill
Prefect Huang Fu
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Re: OM Errors

Post by Zhao Ren »

Added.

Links to when you gained the skill or so forth are useful, by the way!
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

I just noticed in OM it says I am in Jaioxi. Last PT I edited it last minute to put that I moved to Huainan. The problem is that I just edited it to say, "I am currently in Huainan" instead of saying, "I am moving from Jaioxi to Huainan". So would it be possible for me to be officially in Huainan or am I still in Jaioxi because of my error? Thank you for your time.
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

I'll move you along to Huainan, then.
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Wen Xu
Sergeant

Post by Wen Xu »

Sadly my judgement went down 1 so it is supposed to be 37
Wen Xu(39) ~ Bio
76-84*-38-54-40
Skills: Challenge I, Charge II, Diplomat I, Faze I, Instructor II, Politician I, Qiangshu I, Raid I
Items: Spear (Melee, Mgt+2), Horse (Spd+1)
Xiang Zhuang
Marquis

Post by Xiang Zhuang »

I know the PT's haven't been posted yet, but I think my problem is kind of unique. When I looked at the OM to see if I was in there, I found my character listed twice, slightly apart alphabetically for some reason. One of the Fang Ai's is pre-this PT, with my PA, and the other is with the PT effects added in, but the PA gone.

I don't really care about the PA (was waiting until the third turn to disband it), but I seem to think that there shouldn't be two of me, hehe :)
Fáng Ai (防哀) hao Aishī (皚獅, White Lion), Duke of Yan (Yan Gong)
101*.87*.44.78.39
Dash I, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Smith II, Trainer II, Wall II

Sim Turn Length Analysis - Last Updated 4.06
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

Xiang Zhuang wrote:I don't really care about the PA (was waiting until the third turn to disband it), but I seem to think that there shouldn't be two of me, hehe :)
I have the same problem where I've been duplicated into the OM. It could be something to do with the special characters, just a guess.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

That might be my fault when trying to fix special characters, I'll look into it
nstroud
General

Post by nstroud »

missing 5 might located here.
Prefect Huang Fu