Chu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Kakirot83
Sergeant

Re: Chu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Kakirot83 »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:"Heh, thanks," Zhuwen said with a satisfied grin, gently moving some strands of Tai's hair. Breaking the stem of the flower with his finger, he placed the flower on the right side of her head as gently as he had moved her hair. After finishing his work, Zhuwen took a step back from Tai and once again eyed her from top to bottom. From what his face showed, the man seemed pleased with the result.

"Didn't think you could look any more gorgeous, but I think you look just ravishing with the flower. I think the white brings out more uniqueness from your clothes. Don't know about all the colors inside of us you mentioning, but physically, I think some white suits you just fine."

It was then that Tai would offer something that brought a small surprise to Zhuwen. That surprised face quickly changed to an amused one, unlike the many other women he had interacted with before, Zhuwen realized he wouldn't be able to read Tai as effectively. At least not for a while. The prospect of not being able to "take" Tai surprisingly did not disappoint Zhuwen.

"Well alright, if you're going to offer. Just give me a sign if you want to quit, cause' it isn't going to be a quick one like a mother and a son."

And with that, Zhuwen lightly grabbed Tai's chin with his hand and moved his face slowly to her's, slowly just in case Tai wished to back out. If she did not, he planted a kiss, and if Tai did not indicate any displeasure, he would do it for a full five seconds or so. Normally, he would do much more vulgar actions like using his tongue, but Zhuwen refrained from doing so with Tai. He wanted to please the girl much more than the average. When Zhuwen released Tai, he looked at he with a face that seemed to ask, "How was it?"
Tai let the kiss happen, and it was nice, but not what she was expecting. She'd imagined he would be more aggressive about it, but he seemed willing enough to follow the boundries that Tai set down for him. She liked that he could listen to her, as most people did not.

"It was a good kiss, though more inhibited than one would've thought." She moved in closer to whisper in his ear. "Tai thinks the next time she offers a kiss to the King of Blood, perhaps he might let the uninhibited man kiss her." At that she bit his ear, not too hard, but definately hard enough to get her point across.

She moved back from Zhuwen a step, not far, but enough to indicate that this was done for now. she stared around the area little bit, a mix of bewilderment, and a mix of following things that were not there, at least to anyone else. Her eyes seemed to be following a path of something, that was moving almost in waves, and it had seemed to draw her attention for a moment.
Tai Ju Li, 43-42*-104*-55*-91, Civil Administrator, Confuse III, Diplomat III, Doctor, Scribe II, Politician, Propagandist, Public Planner II

NPC Followers: Sun Luo;63-57-70-52-55/Decoy I, Military Administrator I, Poison I, Politician I, Rupture I, Trainer I
GreenFabre
Colonel

[暗兵] - Evil Awakes

Post by GreenFabre »

II

Forcing herself to stand up, she muttered darkly under her breath.
Cursing left and right as she briskly made her way towards her horse.

Stupid, stupid, stupud. That's what you are!
The kijo shouted inside her head, growing angry at herself.

Glaring at Po Huai, above all, who is still speaking to her.
"You talk too much, you know? Are you some kind of of village chief?!"
"I already told you to stop the farmville-horse thing on me!
"It didn't work. It will not and won't ever work! Never! You hear me?!"

Now hurriedly strapping the saddle on to Kumo's shiny back.
Making the horse skittish, scattering the dust around.

"I cant stand this place. I'm going somewhere else."
"Send word for me when the stupid house is done!"

An angry kijo rode off towards the faraway mountains.

[ TOPIC LEFT ]

I

The kijo slowly nodded as she gave out a visible sigh of relief.
And the sound of Po Huai's words drowned out on the background.
Diminishing ever so gently to a small rumble that she could barely hear.

She looked down to her hands as Qian patted them down reassuringly.
And knitted her brow, trying to understand... not what's beeing said,
but something else right here that she cannot seem to... grasp.

In a way, it felt warm..? as the kijo somehow placed it.
Being here, surrounded by these people.
Yet the feeling was entirely foreign.
Something out of her system.

It felt... weak.
Horribly wrong.
Yet somehow right.

Weird.

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

Kakirot83 wrote: Tai let the kiss happen, and it was nice, but not what she was expecting. She'd imagined he would be more aggressive about it, but he seemed willing enough to follow the boundries that Tai set down for him. She liked that he could listen to her, as most people did not.

"It was a good kiss, though more inhibited than one would've thought." She moved in closer to whisper in his ear. "Tai thinks the next time she offers a kiss to the King of Blood, perhaps he might let the uninhibited man kiss her." At that she bit his ear, not too hard, but definately hard enough to get her point across.

She moved back from Zhuwen a step, not far, but enough to indicate that this was done for now. she stared around the area little bit, a mix of bewilderment, and a mix of following things that were not there, at least to anyone else. Her eyes seemed to be following a path of something, that was moving almost in waves, and it had seemed to draw her attention for a moment.
"Damn..." Zhuwen muttered as he rubbed his nose. "I was trying to be gentle, thinking you weren't experienced, and I guess I lost my chance to do more huh? I'll make sure to note not to assume too much about you."

The girl was pleasantly surprising Zhuwen more and more. There was much more to her than the bonkers woman he had first simply associated her with. Perhaps the only reason why he ever saw her as such in the first place was because he simply could not understand Tai. Zhuwen did not expect it, but he was actually learning some new insights while having fun. He carefully watched the girl proceed to scan the area around them, and when he looked around to see what she seemed to be looking at, there did not seem to be anything interesting on the area, just the forest.

"So... What now? Are you looking at spirits or something?"

He waited for a reply, though he expected a non-response as well.
Liang Zhuwen, 28, Male, Chaotic Neutral
Stats: 50-92-36-31-80
Skills: Assemble II, Challenge II, Diplomat, Gongshu II, Jianshu II, Yueshu II
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Patricoo
New Recruit

Post by Patricoo »

Updated Open RP:

The beautiful Cai Rui had already spent a month building a reputation amongst the officials in the town. Though most of her contacts were being built amongst the lowest echelon of the nobles, it was still exciting for Rui to learn that she was being discussed about in certain circles. Eventually she had received a rather desperate letter from an admirer and although she remained uninterested due to the man's lack of position, the lady happily played the part of a tease graciously leading him on so that she could be invited to even larger banquets.

The estate, too, seemed to thrive with Cai's bond. The greens came in brightly colored and decor became more ornate. Such were the effects of a cultured young women getting settled in... or perhaps it was the various men which visited and gifted her.

OneEyedDrgn wrote:Zhuwen rubbed his chin as he made arched an eyebrow and kept his smile. If there was one thing Zhuwen was knowledgeable in, it was women, and this one seemed to know how to use her charms to sway people in her favor. Hearing that this girl was building her reputation in the area, Zhuwen had to wonder if she had some ambitions for the near future. It would be interesting to see what she could do.

"Well, alright then," Zhuwen replied, not much caring about the fact that he was quite possibly being used. "But you'll make it worth my time right? Good, then I'll be gone for a little while, let's have a chat after I come back Lady Cai."

And without waiting for a reply, Zhuwen left the front of Cai Rui's house. He sought the place the she tasked him to find, asking the locals. When he found the gardener, he collected a wide variety of flowers paying for them, and soon returned to Cai's house. The trip took quite a while, but Zhuwen wasn't in any hurry. He never was. Knocking at the door, he called out to her.

"Back with your request, Lady Cai!"
When Cai Rui opened the door she beamed with excitement. What a charming young man to actually go out and get what she asked without complaint. She quickly collected them and took in their wonderful colors. "Oh fantastic! Thank you so much for helping me! My husband will absolutely love these." There was a particularly strong emphasis on the word husband as she casually opened the door and brought the flowers inside. "While you were out, I made some soup and tea. Would you like to come in and have some? A good deed should not go unrewarded."
Last edited by Patricoo on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cai Rui (F-20) 50-40-70-30-100
Gold - 100
Diplomat II, Politician II, Rally, Saboteur, Spy II in Chu

Open RP!
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

"...Shit," Zhuwen muttered to himself. He had heard NOTHING about the beautiful lady in Chu having a husband. And with all the young men swarming the place, he had assumed Cai Rui was still open. Zhuwen scratched the back of his head, guessing that Cai Rui had purposely kept that part out from the start. However...

"Of course! Nothing could please me more!" Zhuwen replied brightly as he too casually went inside.

Zhuwen was not giving up yet. He had plenty of affairs with wives before, and no pissed husband had ever come close to hurting Zhuwen. There was still a chance Cai Rui could be his by the end of the day, and if her husband was not around, all the better for Zhuwen's chances.
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Materazzi15 wrote: As Ma Su and Ziyang grasped hands, sealing their oath, Ziyang felt a rush of pride fill his body, as they embraced a very manly embrace, the feelings only intensified. He knew nought why he had been putting of this moment for now all was done he felt his life now had more purpose, he was no longer living just for himself. As Ma smiled and exclaimed that tonight would be spent celebrating and musing over old times Ziyang nodded in agreement, perhaps it was the stinging pain in his hand but just now he found his desire to hear Su’s private business lessen. Carefully wrapping the already bloodied white silk hankerchief around his hand, Ziyang sought to stem the flow of blood now the sacred oath had been sealed. He tied two corners together before taking a long sip from the wine glass he had been presented with earlier, positively finishing its contents. Setting the empty cup on the wooden balcony Ziyang spoke in agreement to Su’s plan:

“Indeed, tonight we shall celebrate our oath, for to talk business before toasting our new life can only lead to bad things. I do believe that you and I have a lot to catch up on as well. Before I hear another of your stories I would very much like to hear about the imperial court. What is it like in the council chamber? Is there anyone there whom you would consider a hero of the age? And on the flip side is there any total morons there whom would be better suited cleaning the floors rather than creating policies?”

Ziyang smiled at Ma, his expression clearly indicated that he was extremely interested on the matter. He had read some pamphlets on a number of those in the imperial court and although he had some, rough, biased background information on certain officers nothing was better than a firsthand account. Since his rise to power Zhou had also held a very keen interest in all things to do with the hegemon king Xiang Yu. An unmatched warrior and a sublime general on the battlefield, it could be said that Zhou saw Xiang as something of a role model. He had achieved so much and Ziyang could not help but respect him, his one wish in life was to meet Xiang on the battlefield, and trounce him. Masterminding a massacre of Yu’s forces would not only stroke the young farmers son’s growing ego, it would cement him a place in history and confirm that all his years studying were well spent. Of course Zhou would utter none of these ambitions to his oath brother, not before testing the water; this was the motivation behind his next line of questioning:

“You know, they say, back in Wei, that Xiang Yu is seven feet tall. They say that on the battlefield his war cry resembles the roar of a tiger, and that under his watchful gaze his armies sweep all others aside, as if Heaven itself was blowing the opposition soldiers of the battlefield. Can you confirm this brother Ma? Or are the gossips in Wei far off on their assumptions of the man?”

There seemed to be a fire building up in Ziyang’s eyes as he spoke, a mix of admiration and jealousy building up in his breast. As the words rolled of his tongue a strong gust of winds blew from the heavens straight through him. Shivering slightly Zhou pulled his black robes tightly around him, though his eyes did not leave Ma’s.
Ma Su, bandaging his own hand, listened to Ziyang prattle on and ask numerous questions. Su looked out at the moon, and saw that it was late. "No matter, I can be tired tomorrow, this was worth it." Ma Su now felt safe knowing that he had at least one unconditional ally in this dangerous world. With no blood family he knew of still living, Ziyang had become a central part of Ma Su's life. Downing his glass just as quickly, Ma Su began to answer Ziyang's many questions.

"Well, everyone dresses in silly clothes, and don't say what they mean....."

Ma Su had insisted that Ziyang stay for the night. It's not like as if Ziyang had anywhere else to go, so it wasn't an issue. The next day Su had to get ready for a meeting with Lu Chen, and could not be late. Getting up at around eight in the morning, he got out of bed, strapped on his armor, picked up his sword, and moved out, leaving Ziyang to sleep till noon if he wanted. As he left the room, Ma Su took a look back, smiled, and left, closing the door.

If one were to listen intently, it could be heard that he went down the hall a couple doors down and banged on the door, yelling

"JIAN, GET UP!"

A few broken objects and bumping noises later, Master and Apprentice were headed to Lu Chen's office.

((End! Good RP, feel free to wrap up your end if you want.))
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Patricoo
New Recruit

Post by Patricoo »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:"...Shit," Zhuwen muttered to himself. He had heard NOTHING about the beautiful lady in Chu having a husband. And with all the young men swarming the place, he had assumed Cai Rui was still open. Zhuwen scratched the back of his head, guessing that Cai Rui had purposely kept that part out from the start. However...

"Of course! Nothing could please me more!" Zhuwen replied brightly as he too casually went inside.

Zhuwen was not giving up yet. He had plenty of affairs with wives before, and no pissed husband had ever come close to hurting Zhuwen. There was still a chance Cai Rui could be his by the end of the day, and if her husband was not around, all the better for Zhuwen's chances.
Rui gestured to an open sitting room, offering for the guest to take a seat while she took the plants somewhere for the time being. Zhuwen would have to endure a few awkward seconds by himself while she disappeared into another space.

She arrived again with a table with tea and a weak soup. Finally kneeling in her own seat, she poured the drink then holding up her own prompting for the two of them to drink together.
Cai Rui (F-20) 50-40-70-30-100
Gold - 100
Diplomat II, Politician II, Rally, Saboteur, Spy II in Chu

Open RP!
Kakirot83
Sergeant

Post by Kakirot83 »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:"Damn..." Zhuwen muttered as he rubbed his nose. "I was trying to be gentle, thinking you weren't experienced, and I guess I lost my chance to do more huh? I'll make sure to note not to assume too much about you."

The girl was pleasantly surprising Zhuwen more and more. There was much more to her than the bonkers woman he had first simply associated her with. Perhaps the only reason why he ever saw her as such in the first place was because he simply could not understand Tai. Zhuwen did not expect it, but he was actually learning some new insights while having fun. He carefully watched the girl proceed to scan the area around them, and when he looked around to see what she seemed to be looking at, there did not seem to be anything interesting on the area, just the forest.

"So... What now? Are you looking at spirits or something?"

He waited for a reply, though he expected a non-response as well.
Tai barely heard his first remark about her experience, but almost instinctively she answered it, even though it wasn't a question.

"Not experienced. Just know what Tai likes." She was still following something around the area as his next part came up.

"Not spirits persay, just the colors flooding through the area. Chu is shifting, faster than I would've thought it would." She stopped following whatever it was, and turned back to Zhuwen. "So what next my King of Blood?"
Tai Ju Li, 43-42*-104*-55*-91, Civil Administrator, Confuse III, Diplomat III, Doctor, Scribe II, Politician, Propagandist, Public Planner II

NPC Followers: Sun Luo;63-57-70-52-55/Decoy I, Military Administrator I, Poison I, Politician I, Rupture I, Trainer I
OneEyedDrgn
Lieutenant

Post by OneEyedDrgn »

Patricoo wrote:
Rui gestured to an open sitting room, offering for the guest to take a seat while she took the plants somewhere for the time being. Zhuwen would have to endure a few awkward seconds by himself while she disappeared into another space.

She arrived again with a table with tea and a weak soup. Finally kneeling in her own seat, she poured the drink then holding up her own prompting for the two of them to drink together.
Zhuwen made himself comfortable as he took a seat and observed the surroundings while waiting for Cai Rui to return. He did a big yawn, surprisingly tired from the trip and casually laid back on the floor until he head Cai Rui return, to which he got back up to sitting. The man didn't seem to even care much about the soup and drink, as he stared at Rui with a devilish smile. It was only until the host motioned for the drink that Zhuwen made any movement, holding the cup for her to pour and looking at her the whole while. He did not speak until they both took a sip.

"So tell me Lady Cai, I've heard that this house was abandoned before you came, and that you were working to gain quite a reputation and friends around the area. Is that just to pass the time, or do you have some goals in mind?"
Kakirot83 wrote: Tai barely heard his first remark about her experience, but almost instinctively she answered it, even though it wasn't a question.

"Not experienced. Just know what Tai likes." She was still following something around the area as his next part came up.

"Not spirits persay, just the colors flooding through the area. Chu is shifting, faster than I would've thought it would." She stopped following whatever it was, and turned back to Zhuwen. "So what next my King of Blood?"
Zhuwen scratched the back of his head, trying to guess what in the world these colors were. Apparently, his color was red, and with the nickname he had received, Zhuwen could only guess it had something to do with killing and being a warrior. Perhaps asking her about them would serve better. He took a glance at the sky before responding to Tai.

"Well, I did promise you dinner right? The sun's going down it seems, I think it'll be nightfall or close to it by the time we return. If you don't feel uncomfortable going back to the village, we can find a nice place for some food. On the way, can you explain to me about these colors you see, and what they are? I think it'd be better if we're going to travel around and I'd know what was going on with these small attention lapses."
Biography
Zhuwen's Theme
Kakirot83
Sergeant

Post by Kakirot83 »

OneEyedDrgn wrote:Zhuwen scratched the back of his head, trying to guess what in the world these colors were. Apparently, his color was red, and with the nickname he had received, Zhuwen could only guess it had something to do with killing and being a warrior. Perhaps asking her about them would serve better. He took a glance at the sky before responding to Tai.

"Well, I did promise you dinner right? The sun's going down it seems, I think it'll be nightfall or close to it by the time we return. If you don't feel uncomfortable going back to the village, we can find a nice place for some food. On the way, can you explain to me about these colors you see, and what they are? I think it'd be better if we're going to travel around and I'd know what was going on with these small attention lapses."

She took the arm of Zhuwen, content to be close to him as he led her along for somewhere to eat, back in town. She thought carefully of how to say what it was that she did, or rather, what she saw.

"Everything in this world, has an aura, has breath. Even the ground, and rocks, have a spirit to them. They breathe, differently than we do, but they breathe. They live, they grow, they die. A mountain is large, but over time, the rain and elements wear it down. it falls apart, and is scattered all around. those pieces, are part of what it once was, and part of what it now is. It holds a trace of itself, what it was, what it is, and what it can become."

She stopped for a moment, as they walked along, to think of the next part, not trying to get distracted.

"I see such things as colors, sometimes. I get feelings too, urges, sensations, something inside. Sometimes I am blinded by visions, sometimes long, sometimes short. Ever since Tai was a child, she could see things, differently than others could. They do not guide, so much as they let me choose the path i believe I wish to choose."

She ran one of her hands into the air, as if caressing something that was there, and perhaps to her it was.

"If i wanted to save someone's life today, perhaps I might look for something white or gold, hanging in the air, growing dimmer. I might listen for a soul to cry out to me, crying as hard as it wished it could still live. If I wished to see someone die of disease, or old age, I might follow the balck clouds I see. I might look for where spirits whisper, and souls try not to feel. If I wanted battle, I might follow reds, and purples. I might look for blood, on the clouds, for pink in the streams. All of these, are but part of how I see, not sure I could relate them all."

She stopped walking, and turned to look at Zhuwen.

"I see red around you, but not only because you have killed before. I see redin you, because you are red. Your actions, your past, your future. Will you kill again? Will you bed virgins? Does blood follow you, both in and out of battle?" She moved closer to him, now drawing close, against his body, her voice lowering. "Is there passion inside you? For fighting, for women, for life? All these things scream of red, they dance, just as a warrior on the battle field, or a seductress on stage, they draw what they want to them, they take of the world as they will. Generals are made of some parts red, warriors too. Also Kings need red. Let me ask you a question, perhaps to make it clear. If I asked you, my King fo Blood, what does a King get? How might you answer that?"