Chu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Re: Chu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Cao Chao »

Radical Dreamer wrote:Sensing that he had made a major gaff, Ranzhen recoiled in dramatic surprise. "Master Ji Bu? Forgive me, my lord! I did not dare to dream I was addressing someone so much my better." Dropping to his knees, even in his fine robes, the young man tried his best to mitigate this disaster. "Your servant begs forgiveness; I am a poor child from the farthest corner of the Great King's lands. I am unaccustomed to seeing living legends that I have long heard about and I have not learned any faces."

"I do not mean to further insult, my lord, but the Imperial Guard were figures to be admired by common folk such as myself, being so physically close to the Great King and the Emperor. I meant no offense with my ignorance."
"Get up," said the former mercenary general coldly, barely stopping himself from giving the man a good kick for being such a flaky pussy. "I hate frakking sycophants. Save your flattering talk for someone that wants to hear it. I'm a general, plain and simple."

"Have you been listening to what I've been saying?" asked Ji Bu angrily, shaking his head. "You think that these pathetic excuses of soldiers are granted permission to protect the Hegemonic King? Laughable. The Hegemonic King is protected by handpicked guardsmen who are trained to the highest standards by the King's brother, the young general, Xiang Zhuang. While he isn't much of a general, Xiang Zhuang is probably one of the best swordsman I have ever seen. The only one better is Xiang Bo . . ."
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

[暗兵] - Gathering

"Truely so more hassle, so much problem if you lead. I mean I cannot imagine I have to come and inform you whenever we need a decision. Such hard times especially when some times life can be such a full of horse dung." Po Huai said.

Yawning, he said "How fast I get things going depends on how fast authorities approve my business. It is said that horses need to be injected to be free of virus, must have a designated stable, no overcrowding. I must inspect their dump for diseases, yadda yadda yadda. I can make them as fast as you can pay me. Does not mean intercompany transactions are not eliminated at Group level. I insist to be paid. No one works for free. I have got horses to feed."
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

[暗兵] - Gathering

"I think the heat is really getting into him..." Qian Yen muttered to herself.

"Of course, we will pay for the horses and if without money how would we expect you to breed horses for us? But you will give special price for us?" Qian Yen enquired. "You should sit down and have some refreshment before we start moving out."
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

[暗兵] - Gathering

"Ya ya special prices all the time. But still must be above cost, else who on earth would want to do that. And according to company law regulation, intercompany transactions must be at arms length transaction where a rational person would enter into a transaction. Interested person sitting on the board are not allowed to vote on the matter." Po Huai said.

"Say do I have to pay for that. Serious it taste so bad, I rather eat grass with my horses."
Seewichai
Captain

Post by Seewichai »

[暗兵] - Gathering

Qian Yen rubbed her face... hard. "It's free, earlier one Xun Jiang and Shan Dian went off to the mountains nearby and catches a few of the mountain goats. Shan Dian almost got impaled in the butts by one of those creatures. You better eat some if not Shan Dian will be hurt in the feelings." Qian Yen glances at Shan Dian.
Qian Yen (千眼) (26) 60-71*-89*-65-50 | Confuse II, Gongshu II, Poison II, Spy II

[暗兵]
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

"What they went to catch goats, they better look out for some sexy horses for me. Its hard catching and trapping enough horses to go around these days. I wonder if goats can be used in combat." Po Huai said.

"Hey Qian Yen, want to try riding horses, Billy goats of course. Big ones with horns to ram someone else's horse. That be funny" Po Huai said.

"So we be seeing the Xiang Yu guy, maybe he speed up my approval."
Splash
Ensign

Post by Splash »

[暗兵] - The Shadows

Listening to Po Huai talk about his horses made Shan Dian think of his fine steed Heiye. "I hope you can breed good horses shorty, the world's got no shortage of horses in the wild." Heiye was a steed that Shan Dian managed to catch and tame during his time back at the stronghold. Serving him faithfully for several years now, the strong horse gallops like the wind and seems to boosts Shan Dian's strength. Truly they seemed like one as they rode across the night carrying out their missions silently... swiftly.

When mention came of the goat, Shan Dian coughed a muffled cough through his mask and looked away. "Ya... it's pretty good, try some..."

Coughing again, Shan Dian then looked back at Qian Yen. "Let's get back on topic, shorty's right, when we gonna go see our next employer?"
Last edited by Splash on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shǎn Diàn 閃電
Stats: 48-93*-27-50-65
Skills: Faze III, Challenge, Gongshu II, Jianshu III, Qiangshu, Spy, Yueshu

[暗兵]
jiangbao
Lord

Post by jiangbao »

"Hey quit calling me shorty. Every short guy has got one thing that is really long." Po Huai said. "Your steed is fine, I wonder if I can clone it or are you interested in having your steed populate other steeds. You know keep the gene pool, after all such is a waste of a steed that runs fairly fast and still knows how to fight. These days, they can either fight or run like the wind."
Splash
Ensign

Post by Splash »

[暗兵] - The Shadows

Thinking it over, it didn't seem like such a bad idea after all. But after taking a second chance to think it over, Shan Dian decided he didn't want Heiye to waste his stamina playing doctor with the kid's horses. "Nah, I think I'm good, thanks kid." He was called Shan Dian for a reason; speed. Deadly, swift, speed. If his horse wasn't fast enough to take him where he needed to be, how could he live up to the name. One thing for sure, the kid would definately overwork his precious steed into reproducing. Definately not something he wanted to deal with, things were good as is.
Shǎn Diàn 閃電
Stats: 48-93*-27-50-65
Skills: Faze III, Challenge, Gongshu II, Jianshu III, Qiangshu, Spy, Yueshu

[暗兵]
GreenFabre
Colonel

[暗兵] - Evil Awakes

Post by GreenFabre »

II

For directly behind young Po was the kijo's hunched form.

"Quian Yen . . . you brought a snack."

The kijo calmly said in a croaking, raspy voice.
Slowly it turned its face towards Quian's direction.
Its eyes never leaving the young boy right in front of her.
A small gesture that slightly hinted it was not a question.

I

A shadow suddenly appeared behind Po Huai.

Engulfing the young boy with its dark, slender silhoutte
Its mouth poised near his neck, as it slowly licked its lips.
A wide, toothy smile, as if... delighted ..in his prescence.

There was no laughter here. No sound. No anything.
Just a growling aura of menace, barely contained..