Li Zhu's Audience Hall - Zhaoge

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

"...then we are on the same level of thought. For the Qin is one of the different reasons I am here. News had reached me of their attack upon the town of Xuandi. I would have marched into Yin, if it were not for the fact I was already in Jiujiang. I do not forget about the Qin and all they have done to my people. Their actions at Xuandi shows they have not changed..." he said aloud. The mans hate for the Qin had laid quietly within him, awaiting its chance to show. "..I am aware of the current state of their struggle as well." he added. "But can the state of Yin once more provide an army to partake in an attack?" The move by Li Zhu was a smart one, it had completely changed the subject. Niu Xiong would never forget the hate that boiled inside him.
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Li Zhu replied enthusiastically, "The armies of Yin can drive the Qin to the end of the earth, should we reunite with the power of Chu once more."
GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

"Then I shall see about preparations...until then. What will we do of the men in Liang? Perhaps we should give thought into their betrayal.." responded the man. He had heard rumors regarding their leader and practices. His own visit did not bear much fruit either. "They are growing every month, directly behind both the state of Yin and Chu. While they claim to follow the rebellion, I am unsure. Though I should not worry so much..."
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu laughed, and replied, "I do wonder that, perhaps he wishes to confine to his old friend and nurture hopes that my destructive ambition can be defeated. But I bet he knows that would cause more suffering to the very people he is claiming to find peace for. What can a man of peace hope to accomplish on a frenzied battlefield, anyway?"
Zhang Mai stopped stroking his beard and laced his fingers together over it. "Men of peace are not limited to working in peace, Lord Commander. What my brother is looking for is not to quash your ambition, but to divine the correct action to take in the conflict. If your cause is not just, and his former pupil's isn't either, he may send the army to meet you both on the field. He will seek to stop any who do not have the best interests of the people at heart."
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

GoGo the Monkey wrote:"Then I shall see about preparations...until then. What will we do of the men in Liang? Perhaps we should give thought into their betrayal.." responded the man. He had heard rumors regarding their leader and practices. His own visit did not bear much fruit either. "They are growing every month, directly behind both the state of Yin and Chu. While they claim to follow the rebellion, I am unsure. Though I should not worry so much..."
Li Zhu sollemnly responded, "I do keep them in mind, but I am not so worried about them, but for now, how do you mean to get at the Qin?"
Zhang Mai stopped stroking his beard and laced his fingers together over it. "Men of peace are not limited to working in peace, Lord Commander. What my brother is looking for is not to quash your ambition, but to divine the correct action to take in the conflict. If your cause is not just, and his former pupil's isn't either, he may send the army to meet you both on the field. He will seek to stop any who do not have the best interests of the people at heart."
Li Zhu mused for a moment, "That is a rather open ended prerogative on your part, to stand against everyone who your lord thinks is against the people. In my short time I have heard the will of the people bent and broken in every way, perhaps your lord considers himself different than those many?"
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu mused for a moment, "That is a rather open ended prerogative on your part, to stand against everyone who your lord thinks is against the people. In my short time I have heard the will of the people bent and broken in every way, perhaps your lord considers himself different than those many?"
"My brother does what he feels the people want. He is single-minded in this focus. Our other brother and I act as both stabilizers and enforcers of this focus. The people talk of ending the wars in the north, so he sends me and our other brother to speak to those involved in the war. Can you give me something to take back to him that would give him reason to support your efforts?"
Jin Sui (23)

Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu just stared at the ground for a second, it was to his regret that he had to tell the grim fate of Xia Xi, who had been such a just king in his short reign. He spoke solemnly, "The good king has fallen ill, and has not been able to move from his bed for weeks, and there is no sign he will be able to move any time soon. Thus he gave the kingdom to his daughter, the fighting lady Liangyu. Who in turn trusted the kingdom in me for a time."

He then looked back at Ba Zhen, "Cavalry General, I thought I heard your name mentioned in the west, yet you are now to our east, what happened?"
"I see. I hope tha' he gets bettah and don't bite th' big one. It'd be a shame ta have King Xia Xi die, a damned shame."

Ba Zhan shrugged at the inquiry. He found it a bit odd that his name would be known...at least he hadn't said that he had heard of him from Wei. Then things would have gotten dicey. "It had more ta do wit' me an' Li Peng not seein' eye to eye as much as I'd liked--an' I jus' didn't feel welcomed there. So after marchin' into Hann, I left, then got a letter from Xiang Kai and went 'ver ta Liang. Th' rest is history, I guess. Ah've been there since then...an' I don regret it one bit."
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Royalspork
Marshal

Post by Royalspork »

Big Grizzy wrote:
Royalspork wrote:Li Zhu mused for a moment, "That is a rather open ended prerogative on your part, to stand against everyone who your lord thinks is against the people. In my short time I have heard the will of the people bent and broken in every way, perhaps your lord considers himself different than those many?"
"My brother does what he feels the people want. He is single-minded in this focus. Our other brother and I act as both stabilizers and enforcers of this focus. The people talk of ending the wars in the north, so he sends me and our other brother to speak to those involved in the war. Can you give me something to take back to him that would give him reason to support your efforts?"
"Something to give back to him? Do you want a prize of some sort, a consolation for your trip? Or do you mean a word of some sort, a promise in my own words. I do suppose I can promise a few things. First, that Jibei shall know peace by the end of season, and second that Changshan shall be left untouched by Yin troops, should you work out the problems in Changshan by yourself."

"I see. I hope tha' he gets bettah and don't bite th' big one. It'd be a shame ta have King Xia Xi die, a damned shame."

Ba Zhan shrugged at the inquiry. He found it a bit odd that his name would be known...at least he hadn't said that he had heard of him from Wei. Then things would have gotten dicey. "It had more ta do wit' me an' Li Peng not seein' eye to eye as much as I'd liked. So I got a letter from Xiang Kai and went 'ver ta Liang. Th' rest is history, I guess. Ah've been there since then...an' I don regret it one bit."
"Alrighty then," Li Zhu spoke in return, "What sort of relations do you imagine between Yin and Liang? There has already been peace on that border, and we have already helped your lord's good friends in the Tian family. And all this without formal agreements, too."
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Royalspork wrote: "Something to give back to him? Do you want a prize of some sort, a consolation for your trip? Or do you mean a word of some sort, a promise in my own words. I do suppose I can promise a few things. First, that Jibei shall know peace by the end of season, and second that Changshan shall be left untouched by Yin troops, should you work out the problems in Changshan by yourself."
Zhang Mai bowed low to the Regent, his beard barely an inch from the floor. "Very well then. Permit me to return to my brother with this promise and learn his thoughts on the matter."
Jin Sui (23)

AaronH229
General

Post by AaronH229 »

Li Zan looks at the guards with some suprise, them not knowing their own regent.

"Look, search me, take my weapons but let me go and see the man himself, he will confirm our relation...ok?"