Liu Jin's Audience Hall - Shou Yang

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Yuan Shu wrote:
"Miefing Niao, I can hardly believe my eyes, I am honored by your visit. Having received news of your travels to Shou Yang, I left Chenxiang immediately. Please be seated so we may talk together, comfortably... would you like some tea?"
"Yes some tea would be lovely." She commented. "I received your letter. Shall we talk some more on that?" she said with a smile.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

"As you may be aware, the armies of Liu Jin are always on the march to ensure the security of Wei and to develop the province into a respectable power within China. Our goals and motives are simple, to unite the province... The people call out for leadership and protection and it has come to us to heed their call."

Yuan Shu pauses for a moment as he motioned for tea to served to Miefing.

"Such a responsibility requires great resource and skill, both military and civil in duty. I have heard much of your work at the stables and I believe you have great knowledge in public planning and engineering. Such knowledge deserves recognition which is the reason I approached you... I'm offering you access to the kingdom coffers to breed the finest horses for our field armies and officers within the vanguard. Also, you would be a great asset in rebuilding Wei and ensuring the province prospers in times of peace. You would receive a regular wage and be able to continue your work but on a much larger budget, and for the benefit of the masses... would you consider such a placement?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

She hooded her head in thanks for the tea. "It does sound as if this is an excellent opportunity." she smiled. "It seemed I would be put to good use here. I will be happy to see what your kingdom has to offer."
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Krimzon
General

Post by Krimzon »

"Excellent, then consider Shou Yang your home and I welcome you on behalf of Liu Jin, and the people of Wei."

Saffron has been recruited! Planning Hall access will be issued to you soon.
Nash
Marshal

Post by Nash »

A small cadre of men appear at the capital of Liu Jin. Their leader quickly seeks out a guard. He walked with a limp, but had a perfectly tailored uniform depitcing the colors of Zhao Yue.

Xun: I'm looking for Minister Re Sui...I recieved a letter from him which instructed me to come here.
Xun Ruishi (46) 90-72*-60-36-51 Military Administrator II, Jianshu I, Wall II, Rupture II, Envelop I
Followers:
Chao Shi (39) 43-95-44-62-72 Decoy II, Diplomat I, Jianshu I, Faze I, Scribe I, Qiangshu I, Entangle I
Ye Zhuo (23) 83-57-88-65-58 Charge I, Rally I, Entrench I, Rupture I, Haste I, Artisan I

Also Portraying: Zhang Han, Kuai Tong, and Fan Kuai; with a dash of Fu Tong for flavor.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Scouts outside the city have informed the city guards of the approach of troops marching under another colours. A security alert was sounded and a turnout of the city guards made. Everyone was wary especially when the flags of Zhao Yue showed up.

The duty officer of the city guards was fully decked out in battle order, and he appeared a little less tensed after he heard the hail that this party came for other business apparently instead of war. Still he was wary when he approached Xun.

"Please wait a little while we get someone to inform Officer Re Sui in his residence."

"Oh, by the way if you do not mind, your men will have to wait in the guest room over there. They will remain under guard but if you have come in the name of peace, they will not be harmed until they initiate hostile actions. Of course, we will serve them refreshments while you settle whatever business you may have with Officer Re."

"Since they were quite some skirmishes that broke out between our forces and Zhao Yue's army over the last few months, you will not be allowed arms into the city, and we will have to search you as part of the security proceedure. Do you agree to these?"

"And please state your name, rank and purpose of this visit so that we can inform Officer Re."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
GreenFabre
Colonel

. . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Kusenshi" - Claymore</font>

<font color="green">The sounds of hooves pounding on cobblestones filled the air.
A black horse with a prominent white spot on it's head coming into view.

The imposing figure of a tall woman sitting atop holding the reins.
A massive axe secured tightly on her back. Guns holstered at her waist.

And the Kijo set a passive gaze upon the tall gates of Shou Yang.
Wearing an elegant red dress with black trims at the cuffs and collars.
Her long hair flowing down like water to hug her waist with their soft comfort.
A metal plate used as an ornamental buckle in front of her belt.

The Kijo moved her eyes at the guards as she came near.
Guiding the black horse with her knees, she looked at them.
Judging their manner, their equipment, and their reactions.

So typical of her.

So picky.

So meticulous.

She was stoicism personified.
Indifferent to any feeling but hers.

"I wish to seek an audience.."
She simply said to a particular guard in a ghostly whisper . . .

[Topic Entered]

</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Greenie:
A guard at the city gate asked the lady.

"Please may I have your name, rank if applicable, the purpose of your visit and who you wish to audience, so that I may inform the relevant officer."
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
GreenFabre
Colonel

. . .

Post by GreenFabre »

<table border="1" cellspacing="5" width="100%" align="left" bgcolor="#C3FDB8"><tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#C3FDB8">

<font color="green">Music In The Kijo's Head - "Kusenshi" - Claymore</font>

<font color="green">The Kijo darted a glance at the guard, her eyes pointing like daggers.

"I am Kijo Akki, the former chief bodyguard of Zhao Yue.."
She simply stated in a militant manner
"I would like to talk to Liu Jin, if he wants to.."

The Kijo then began to look up at the dimming sky above.
The yellow sunset bursting the clouds with colors, soaring, floating . . .

</font>

</td></tr></table>
Kijo Akki
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

The guard took a step back at the name "Zhao Yue", a few others who were nearby suddenly snapped to attention, eyeing the axe on the lady.

"My lady, I am afraid that with the ongoing conflict between my leader and Zhao Yue, we have to be exceptionally careful with you. You will have to leave your axe as well as any other items, we deemed offensive in nature, in our caretaking, while at audience with Prefect Liu. We will unfortunately have to conduct a body search as well. Are you agreeable to it?"

The guard summoned for a lady security officer to conduct the search. A runner was also sent to inform Liu Jin of a possible guest.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81