Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping was very gratified to be offered refreshments. He bowed to Brother Lao and took the offered place and said, "I am honored to meet you Prefect. Or, do you prefer to be called Brother? I am afraid that I know very little about the Brotherhood you lead?"
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

He nodded, smiling. " You may call me prefect or Brother Lao, as you prefer, Master Chen. The Brotherhood is a China-wide Organization, dedicated to reuniting the land and placing a worthwhile emperor on the throne. So far, we have supported the rightful claimant to the Qin emmpire. With his capture and death, we seek only to avenge our defeat at Xianyang, and look anew. I am the leader of this Brotherhood, and most of the officers in Yong are members, though I do not require it. Many feel it is more important in this time of warlords and chaos to hold their allegiance to that which is greater then territory and royalty, to reunificication and peace. All that matters, Master Chen, is that you are an able commander without service and rank, and this is a place you do not belong in. I intend to make a General of you, to lead our thousands of seige weapons against the usurper, and however else is our enemy." He said this with confidence and authority, as he ate and drank, filling Chen Ping in on the details of the land. "We control Yong, and have tens of thousands of soldiers in our employ. Suronnded to the south and east by our allies, the Qin rebels, we are in a somewhat delicate position, General Chen. Even as we attack our foe, we may soon be blocked off and kept from expanding any further. I was curious what strategy you may suggest to prevent this."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping listened carefully and then said, "So you are a follower of the First Emperor? You seek to control all the provinces?" Taking a cup, Ping drank some tea with his eyes downcast and then said, "You serve the Marquess of Yong, do you not seek to elevate her, or her family? I have not worked for a man who did not seek his own advancement before."

Taking some food, Chen Ping gained some confidence and then said, "I am afraid I do not understand your organization."

EDIT: After a moment of silence Chen Ping said, "As you can imagine I have received a few invitations which I mean to pursue. Your offer is quite good and even should I accept it I think it would be useful for me to visit and gain information while I am able. I thank you for your generous offer however."

He stood and bowed and prepared to depart.
Rayne
New Recruit

Post by Rayne »

Sun Lian arrives at the kingdom just before daybreak.As she gets closer to the door she notices it is guarded.Shes approaches the guards and she says with a smile
"Im was sent here by Zaho Feng to speek with Lao Wang Zi. Im am told he is in need of someone with my kind of skill.May I speek with him?"
Sun Lian(23) 17-91*-77*-77-65
Confuse II, Diplomat I, Doctor, Jianshu III, Poison I, Spy II, Yueshu II
Items: (+7 Might) Armor,(+1 Might), Sword, (+4 Intelligence) Book
Throwing Knives

Follower: Yin Shaoding(45) 67-69-60-62-73
Civil Administrator I, Cover I,Decoy I, Poison II, Raid I
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The guards nod, and process the woman to Lao Wang Zi's office. He bows to her, and speaks. "Good day, Miss. How may I assist you today?"

Chen Ping:

(I'm gone for one weekend and I see you take service with fei lak! ;P )

He nodded. "Of course, sir. Perhaps we shall meet again."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Rayne
New Recruit

Post by Rayne »

Sun lians bows back."Thank you for meeting with me. Zhao Feng sent me to speek with you. I was told my specail skills were needed in the Brotherhood."
Throwing Knives

Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Rayne wrote:Sun lians bows back."Thank you for meeting with me. Zhao Feng sent me to speek with you. I was told my specail skills were needed in the Brotherhood."
Zhao Feng, preparing for his journey to Sai, was not as his usual post outside of Lao's office, when Sun Lian entered. He had just been on his way there, however, when he heard his name spoken. He passed Ma Xiong at the door and entered.

"I see you found your way," Zhao commented of Sun Lian. He then turned to Lao and said, "I believe this one could serve our kingdom well."
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"If Brother Zhao recommends you, Sister, it is undoubtably so. Do you have any questions of me, or are you already aware of our motives and goals, and seek to serve?" He said this, bowing to Zhao Feng as he entered. "And, would you like some tea?"
Guan Yin She

Rayne
New Recruit

Post by Rayne »

"Zhao has filled me in on your motives and i wish to serve. I would love some tea.Thank you" Sun Lian smiled as she turned to look at Zhao and mouthed the word."Thanks"
Throwing Knives

Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

VoShay wrote:"If Brother Zhao recommends you, Sister, it is undoubtably so. Do you have any questions of me, or are you already aware of our motives and goals, and seek to serve?" He said this, bowing to Zhao Feng as he entered. "And, would you like some tea?"
Zhao, in turn, bowed to Lao and took up a position between the two, at the side of Lao's desk. With a quiet nod, he thanked Lao for his trust in him but said nothing to contribute to the conversation.
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)