Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Marzy wrote:It was early morning when they rode up to the gates of the city. Having gone from Yan, to Qi, to Yue, then all the way out to Yong made for a tiring journey. Shing Kong yawned, clearly exhausted by the ordeal. This was his last letter, so he could meet with Master Zhao Feng and then make a decision.

Turning to a city gate guard, he shouted out, "Excuse me! We're here to see Master Zhao Feng! Could you guide us to him?!"
At that moment, Zhao had actually been passing by, about a hundred meters off, heading for a training session. He stopped and turned, shouting back, "I'm Zhao Feng!" He trotted over to greet the visitor and bowed. "How might I be of service to you?"
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Marzy
Officer

Post by Marzy »

"You wrote to me," Shing Kong replied simply. He dove into his pouch and started digging around for the letter. He soon brings it out and shows it to Zhao Feng.

"I am Shing Kong. This is Gan Lu. We've come to discuss with you over terms of employment."
"Just because we do not know how something works does not mean it is the will of the Gods."
Shing Kong as of July 208 - 81-97*-33-50-65

Challenge I, Charge II, Faze I, Qiangshu II, Raid II 1/4, Rupture I, Smith I

86 Gold
Items: Horse (Spd +2), Billhook (Mgt +3), Armor (Mgt +3), Throwing Daggers (Ranged), Spear (Mgt +3) (Not equipped)

Follower: Gan Lü (59) - 82-53-32-79-62
Artisan I, Decoy I, Jianshu I, Maraud I, Military Administrator II
Spike
Colonel

Post by Spike »

Marzy wrote:"You wrote to me," Shing Kong replied simply. He dove into his pouch and started digging around for the letter. He soon brings it out and shows it to Zhao Feng.

"I am Shing Kong. This is Gan Lu. We've come to discuss with you over terms of employment."
"Ah! Master Shing Kong! You'll have to excuse me. My knowledge of you comes from rumor alone. I had no idea what you would actually look like. Please follow me inside. Brother Lao will want to be involved in this discussion." He bowed to Gan Lu as well. He gestured to a guard to immediately joined him. "Of course, as a security precaution, I'll have to ask you both to give any weapons you possess to this guard, and they will be returned to you after the visit."

After the weapons were collected, Zhao turned and led the way into the palace and continued until they reached the audience chamber, where Brother Lao was waiting.

"Brother Lao," he announced, "this is Master Shing Kong, come to discuss terms of employment."
Yue Shang (23) 69-108*-25*-73-56*
Skills: Jianshu II, Gongshu II, Qiangshu II, Charge, Delay, Challenge*
Items Equipped: Spear of Fuchai (+3 Might, Challenge*), Helmet (+7 Might), Armor (+7 Might), Text of the Two Worlds (+1 Int, +1 Charisma), Sapphire Pendant (+3 Charisma), Throwing Knives, Horse (+1 Speed)
Marzy
Officer

Post by Marzy »

"An honor," Shing Kong said with a slight bow. Gan Lu extended the same courtesy. He was relieved that Shing Kong did not reveal the name of his horse (Blackie) for laughs, but was somewhat troubled at the same time by it. They had been traveling long and hard to get in in short time. Perhaps too much so.

EDIT: OOC: k, I don't mind if you have things to do, but I'm kind of stuck sitting idle. I was hoping to join up with someone by the time I submitted my first pt, sooo... I'm prolly gonna be somewhere else. I'll still rp if you want, but.... you prolly won't get much for it.
"Just because we do not know how something works does not mean it is the will of the Gods."
Shing Kong as of July 208 - 81-97*-33-50-65

Challenge I, Charge II, Faze I, Qiangshu II, Raid II 1/4, Rupture I, Smith I

86 Gold
Items: Horse (Spd +2), Billhook (Mgt +3), Armor (Mgt +3), Throwing Daggers (Ranged), Spear (Mgt +3) (Not equipped)

Follower: Gan Lü (59) - 82-53-32-79-62
Artisan I, Decoy I, Jianshu I, Maraud I, Military Administrator II
aznprodigy101
New Recruit

Post by aznprodigy101 »

A young girl rode up to the gates, and bowed. “I have come to assist Brother Lao in his work here in Yong. I am Sister Wei Fang.” She smiled. “I am happy he remembered his cousin, for I have had little to do as of late.”
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

THe man she asked for, Brother Lao, stood waiting at the gates. He had expected her for some time. "I am glad you came, cousin. Shall we begin to see you to work once more? I have some seige equipment in need of a commander." He lead her horse in, toward the stables, discussing the future with her amicably.

She Joins! Post in OI
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
ferretck
New Recruit

Post by ferretck »

A man rode up to the gates, cowled in the black fo the Brotherhood, on a donkey. "I have come to render my service to Brother Lao, I owe him for his assistance in the West." The man looked up, revealing a scarred face, from some unknown tragedy. Where is my Master?"
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"Brother Ding Yuan, it is good to see you," came the voice of a figure in a similar cowl nearby. Looking up, he smiled. "I could never forget you. Come with me, and we will discuss your administration of Haozhi..." He lead the man's ass in, speaking with him amiably.

He Joins! Officer info post!
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping made his way to Feiqui and looked around the city. He had received an invitation from a Brother Lao who, apparently was the Prefect here. The city was one held by the Marquess of Yong, Rui Jao Jin. Chen Ping had heard of the Marquess, of course, and of the 'Brotherhood' which supported her. But he knew little more of them than that they existed, served the Qin and Rui Jao Jin.

After a look around, Chen made his way to the building where, it was said, Brother Lao might be found. He found a guard there and said, "I am Chen Ping and have been invited here by Brother Lao, Prefect of Feiqui." Chen pulled a scroll from his robes and presented it as proof of his words.
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

The guards nodded. " Of Course, Master Chen. We are expecting you. Let me take you to the dining hall, you are expected." They bowed low, as id respecting a visiting man of rank, and lead him to the dining hall, while a servant they had met on the way was sent to get Brother Lao. While they had not walked long, he was still in the hall before them, as food, wine, and tea was brought out to him. Brother Lao stood and bowed to Chen Ping, and invited him to sit with a gesture. "Come, sit at my table, Master Chen, so we may be revitalized, and so we may speak. I hope you had a pleasent journey to Yong."
Guan Yin She