Chen Yun's Audience Hall - Gaomi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

Chen Yun observed Ma Xiang for a moment, as he looked familiar. Suddenly, he realizes who he is. "So, you changed your name it seems. How did this come about, Kuai Wei?" Yun was curious as to why one would change their name, as most usually did so to avoid criminal charges
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

(No, Wei has never met Loc.)

Xiang had displayed a furious look on his face as the search had been going, only to be concealed by the helmet over his face. Not only was Xiang twitching to tear the gaurds to pieces, but he was at a boiling point when he was felt up by one guard in particular. The smile, given by Sima Wang, was exchanged with a crooked smile by Xiang that had implied death to the man. Continuing on to the presence of both Chen Yu, the man Xiang had conversed with months ago, and Tian Loc, whom Ma Xiang had yet to meet in person. "Your guards, Loc... I assume they all sleep in the barracks?" asked Xiang - a slight hint of his frustration and his urge to shred apart the guards. Dismissing his previous words to avoid conflict, he turned to Chen Yun who'd addressed him by his real name:Kuai Wei. "Yun, I am glad to see you are in good health," commented Xiang, or rather Wei as Yun knew him as. "It seems not only that people want to kill me, but they've enlisted the help of rulers to aid them in their task!" laughed Wei - his attempt to lighten the mood, while also answering Yun's question. Although he'd hinted at the danger he faced in Jibei each and every day, Wei wasn't very specific about his situation.

Kuai turned back to Loc with his late reply, more serious than he was with Chen Yun, "Tian Loc... I come with news of Jibei: The lady Lu Ying, in coordination with the King of Zhao, has expanded her rule: Jibei, obviously. Of course, it is up to you whether this appeals to your own rule, but I assure you this information is highly important - Because Jibei neighbors Jiaodong, her expansion poses a threat to you. I may call myself an ally of Wu Chen and the vassal of Lu Ying, but I am uncertain of the lady's motives concerning me, not to mention that Tian Dan, your cousin, has begun construction on Jibei's borders, further endangering my life as Lu Ying will most likely call upon me to assist her. I will have to, eventually, place myself between the soon-to-come conflicts in Jibei, seeing as how I must serve Lu Ying or die." Unintentionally, Kuai had revealed his motive for serving Lu Ying. "I am worried that you, on the other hand, will somehow become involved in the chaos, seeing as how you and Dan are currently enemies or so I've heard... 'Tis why I've come to ask that you remain neutral, or ally yourself with the lady or Wu Chen, to avoid further complication involving my own well-being and further prosperity for Jiaodong. I ask of you to focus all of your efforts into military might, so that you do not become engulfed in the turmoil between Zhao, Jibei, and Qi. May I remind you that Wu Chen would serve as a considerably useful ally, Tian Loc." Wei had, again, been meddling in the affairs of rulers and their officers and gave yet another push at an alliance between the king of Zhao and Tian Loc. He'd intervened in others' relationships on many occasions, but this was by far the biggest event Kuai would take part in. "If you so choose, I would be willing to relay any messages you would have for king Wu. I am sure I would more likely appeal to him than one of your own messengers."
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
R-Void
Officer

Post by R-Void »

Having trevelled for a couple of day from Yan province, Ba finally appeared in Gaomi.

Ba approached the guard and greeted the, "Good afternoon, I am Luo Ba and I am representative from my lord Fei Lak of Yan. May I have an audience with Lord Tian Loc?"
Luo Ba (27)
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

The guards, having been informed that a representative of Fei Lak might come, sent word to Marshal Chen Yun, the Marquis's closest friend and advisor, for if the Marquis could not be found, Yun would be able to represent him instead. They then proceeded to address their guest.

"We require that you hand over any weapons you may have on you, as we will return them to you afterwards. We will then do a search to confirm that you have complied. Is that all right with you?"
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
R-Void
Officer

Post by R-Void »

Ba smiled gently, "Please, by all means... unfortunately I don't have any weapon for you to search. I am sorry if I disappoint you."
Luo Ba (27)
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

The guards search Luo Ba, removing anything that could be used as a weapon, and then proceed to lead him through the hallways until the reached the Audience Chamber.

"Welcome, I am Chen Yun, Marshal and Chief Adisor to Marquis Tian Loc. What can I do for you?"
R-Void
Officer

Post by R-Void »

Ba bowed respectfully to Yun, "Greeting Marshal Chen, I am Luo Ba the representative of Lord Fei Lak. How's Marquis' health been faring? My Lord is deeply concerned about Marquis' well being."
Luo Ba (27)
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

(OOC: Sorry about how late this is, I had a reply ritten, but my mom accidentally close the tab with it. Then I went to work all night.)

"The Marquis is sick right now, though hopefully he'll recover soon, as I am not one to wish illness on a friend. I hope that what you have to discuss, can be discussed with me instead." Replies Chen Yun.
R-Void
Officer

Post by R-Void »

antlan87 wrote:(OOC: Sorry about how late this is, I had a reply ritten, but my mom accidentally close the tab with it. Then I went to work all night.)

"The Marquis is sick right now, though hopefully he'll recover soon, as I am not one to wish illness on a friend. I hope that what you have to discuss, can be discussed with me instead." Replies Chen Yun.
"I see.." Ba dropped his gaze toward the ground, "... I wish for his recovery soon."

"Shall we go straight to the matter then? Your great Marshall must be aware about our recent victory in Jibei, we hope our movement didn't become a bother amongst the leaders of Liaodong."
Luo Ba (27)
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

"Thank you for your kind words. As for what happened in Jibei, not at all. We are sworn enemies of Tian Dan, so if anything, we are happy to see you succeed in Jibei. We ourselves would make a move, but due to a lack of skilled upper level officers, we haven't been able to raise the number of troops I'd have hoped for. Instead, we have focused on improving Jiaodong while building our defences, waiting for an opportunity to strike at our enemy." Responds Chen Yun.