Other Game Discussion

Moderator: Game Masters

RiasBlight
New Recruit

Post by RiasBlight »

Xiahou Ping wrote:
No all you have to do is shock them with your medic gear >.> Trust me it works and is funny!
What Ranbir said :P

It is fun trying to kill your enemies with the paddles, but when you have a squad firing on you when you are trying to revive a team mate, it gets annoying :P
Ping it's me Luiken
Blight Rias(23)
Free Officer
(86)(92*)(57)(43)(50)
Horsemanship I, Wedge I, Enrage I, Qiangshu I, Flank I, and Formation I.
Maggot
Officer
Location: Hate aint enough to describe me, somewhere between screaming and crying, Im not supposed to be here

Post by Maggot »

So, anyone here play World Of Warcraft? I do and sadly am addicted to it. I cant stop playing it 0_0. Me loves me Troll warrior!
Ma Zhao
Gold: 100
Command: 86
Might: 98
Intellect: 36
Judgement: 33
Charm: 65
Skills: Horsemanship, Wedge, EnrageX2, Qiangshu, Raid, Instructor
Items: Spear (Melee, Mgt+6),Book of Manuevers (Com+2)
Force: 400 soldiers with drill of 50 equipped with Pi Spears and Leather Armor.
Duke Williams
Marquis

Post by Duke Williams »

Maggot wrote:So, anyone here play World Of Warcraft? I do and sadly am addicted to it. I cant stop playing it 0_0. Me loves me Troll warrior!
My family plays(I'm banned from paying till I payback for something I broke...) and they too are heavilly addicted. As soon as they get home they hop right on. It's frightening at times. Why, my father went all depressed when he thought he lost his character due to getting hacked by a trojan/keylogger. Good thing his account automatically was frozen when his stuff was sold to 1,000 Gold and the gold was attempted tobe traded.

Both accounts were frozen and the transaction was denied. So 'yeah'.... Dont let World of Warcraft get too connected to you. It's freaky at times. Though I do admit that I was addicted to World of Warcraft when I could play it.
Gu Xi (15)
Stats: 79-18-85-74-65
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Confuse III, Diplomat I, Envelop I, Military Administrator II, Politician I
Saurion
New Recruit

Post by Saurion »

Duke Williams wrote:
Maggot wrote:So, anyone here play World Of Warcraft? I do and sadly am addicted to it. I cant stop playing it 0_0. Me loves me Troll warrior!
My family plays(I'm banned from paying till I payback for something I broke...) and they too are heavilly addicted. As soon as they get home they hop right on. It's frightening at times. Why, my father went all depressed when he thought he lost his character due to getting hacked by a trojan/keylogger. Good thing his account automatically was frozen when his stuff was sold to 1,000 Gold and the gold was attempted tobe traded.

Both accounts were frozen and the transaction was denied. So 'yeah'.... Dont let World of Warcraft get too connected to you. It's freaky at times. Though I do admit that I was addicted to World of Warcraft when I could play it.
Ow :shock: I'm glad I never liked WoW.
Kirin Rose
Sergeant
Location: "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return."

Post by Kirin Rose »

I've never played WoW per-say, but I've played the earlier versions of Warcraft, still play Warcraft 3 actually. I am a pro ladder player on the USA@East server if anyone here plays it, look me up, my name is CLIDUS.
Jin Taozu; Modified Stats: 68-31-91*-59-46* // Skills: Confuse II, Decoy II, Jeer II, Scribe II
Kaori
Not-so-new recruit
Location: on a rapidly melting glacier with a polar bear and running out of room

Post by Kaori »

I'm an old Warcraft player too, it really doesn't make me like WoW. Alot of the humor is nice to hear again, but I wouldn't play a command and conquer sports game either
Sun Rin 15
(29-84-80*-20-100*)
Doctor I, Spy I, Yueshu II, Faze II, Haste, Jeer.
127 gold
TGC
Lieutenant

Post by TGC »

I'm also an Ex-WoWbie... I miss the feeling of playing an MMO with friends, but I'd rather stab my eye than play a grindfest again... Currently following www.darkfallonline.com
XM sent me; he said "Stop asking me if I have a blog or podcast. I have no idea who you are."
blackjack4124
Sergeant

Post by blackjack4124 »

I tried WoW - and hated it. Too much of a grindfest.

Guild Wars were clever about that - make an MMO where 'hitting sixty' isn't the priority, but telling a story is. I finished that game (an MMO you can finish!) but lost interest soon after. Good thing it didn't have subscription fees.

As for now - now I have my 360 working again (Registration saved me an unfortunate RROD-never-playing-again-for-cost-of-new-360 fate), I'm playing a whole suite of games.

The Godfather - surprisingly good video game translation.
Lost Odyssey - the real FFXI, even if it came out after FFXII. The guys who made FF FF are in on that now.
Dynasty Warriors 6/Orochi.
Football Manager 08 - my computer is that bad, it can't run a management simulator. I cry.
Mass Effect - new pickup, for $20 in Australia (which is effectively a $8 pickup in the US, with videogame exchange rates as they are. Rock Band's $400.... when it comes out.)
Bully: Scholarship Edition - I'm a sucker for R* freeroamers like I am for Omega Force beat-em-ups.
And a couple of oldies that need finishing in single player - Viva Pinata and Forza. Viva is a good game - once people get past the "OMG Nintenkiddy game" phase.
Name: Qing Dun
Command: 91 (96)
Might: 72 (75)
Intellect: 74 (76)
Judgement: 63
Charm: 24
Items: Billhook (Mig+3), The Basics of Formations (Cmd +2, Int +2), Horse (Spd +1), Strategies of the Warring States (Cmd +3, Discipline*)

Aid (III), Dash (II), Discipline (III*), Envelop (III), Qiangshu (I), Smith (I), Sortie (II)
Shale
New Recruit

Post by Shale »

Hey, I just transfered from SimRTK -.o
Hi all! :-D
Satyrus
Officer

Post by Satyrus »

Welcome Shale!

Ya there's been a big influx from SimRTK since v4 shut down. This is a lot of fun though, different mentality for play and I get to play pretty much the opposite character I did in SimRTK.
Last edited by Satyrus on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I