Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Oooh, i get bathed by others, ive never been able to reach this one spot just above me' ass!" He said moving away from the guard he had earlier accused, in truth he had never been touched by a women for almost thirty years since the accident which caused him to become ugly...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Zang rolled his eyes.

As they entered the area and the old man was noticed by the attendants, they shot him looks that chilled him.

"This is euh, well that is not important, what is important is that he is to meet Lord Fei and he must be fit for such a meeting. Do what you can of course."

He turned back, regretting having involved himself, he knew he should mind his own business.

OOC: For the benefit of all, let's skip this part of the RP

Once the man was at least presentable, they entered the hall.

"Lord, this man is here to see you. I did not catch his name."

He turned to the old man.

"Introduce yourself, I have to attend other duties"
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

((Now i know im gonna piss you off doing this (Its the second time) but once again i dont think being a brit is really welcome to this game, especially when your a stinky old one... I therefore wanna change my outlook again :())

A dark skinned old man appeared at the foot of the hill directly infront of the gates, he had old wrinkly skin and looked as if he was a hundred. His face was scared from previous experiences and his wrinkles surrounded them... "Well Hello There!" The old man shouted as he walked over to the gate. Appraoching one of the guards he began talking, his breath slightly smelly... "Ya know where i can find a Lord Fei Lak around here, i have heard of the man and shall like to speak with him...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

OOC: :roll:

The guards nodded.

"Yes, Lord Fei's administration is here. If you'll submit to a quick search and leave your weapons, you may proceed."

They waited.
phoenixofdiscordia
New Recruit

Post by phoenixofdiscordia »

A young man of small stature appeared. He wore the clothing of a Taoist and let his long hair flow freely. On his face, he wore a sort of smirk that could only be either sadistic or just spiteful.

He approached the administration building and paused momentarily. The expression on his face suggested he was thinking hard, or perhaps struggling with something internally. Then, in defiance of all laws of propriety, he attempted to enter, despite the guards which stood (potentially) in his way.
Shang Xi, 27
Stats: 33-48-89-46-88
Skills: Diplomat III, Doctor, Jeer III, Politician, Propagandist, Public Planner
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards nodded to the man, momentarily fooled by his easy going manner. Then one followed the man's back and shared a look of confusion with his companion.

"Wait a minute..." he whispered

"Excuse me sir, can we help you?"

The other guard had a moment of panic on his face, as if they had just interrupted a man of importance. After a few moments, he also realized that he did not know the man, he looked surprised.
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Phailak wrote:OOC: :roll:

The guards nodded.

"Yes, Lord Fei's administration is here. If you'll submit to a quick search and leave your weapons, you may proceed."

They waited.
He lifted his arms up and spun round three times, "Very well, I shall comply with your terms." He said slightly annoyed by the search...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards ignored the man and proceeded with the search. Assuming nothing threatening was found, the man is led to the hall. Once pass the double doors, he is welcomed by a smile from Fei Lak who was discussing something with two others.

"I am Fei Lak, Prefect of Shanggu. How may I help you?"

Lak dismissed the two others to provide his guest with all of his attention
phoenixofdiscordia
New Recruit

Post by phoenixofdiscordia »

Phailak wrote:The guards nodded to the man, momentarily fooled by his easy going manner. Then one followed the man's back and shared a look of confusion with his companion.

"Wait a minute..." he whispered

"Excuse me sir, can we help you?"

The other guard had a moment of panic on his face, as if they had just interrupted a man of importance. After a few moments, he also realized that he did not know the man, he looked surprised.
The man stopped and turned towards the guards. The smirk that had returned momentarily faded, and was replaced by a look of annoyance.

"I doubt there is anything that you can do to help me, but I will let you try."

He produced from his robes a letter signed and sealed by Fei Lak. He showed it too the guards.

"I would like to speak with the damn fool who wrote this insulting piece of garbage. People like yourselves, probably do not understand te gravity of my presence here, but I would expect more from a 'great' lord. Take me to see Fei Lak, straightaway!"

He crossed his arms and taped his foot impatiently, waiting for the guards to lead him in.
Shang Xi, 27
Stats: 33-48-89-46-88
Skills: Diplomat III, Doctor, Jeer III, Politician, Propagandist, Public Planner
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

((Ignored what?))

"You mind if i take a seat" He said as every step he took caused him to shake in agony and pain, "I am Liu Fang, i come from Luoyang and have been a tacticians aid for many years now, my master has died and it is time for me to move on i believe..." As he said he slowly took his seat whilst gasping for breathe between each word...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68