Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Vultar
New Recruit

Post by Vultar »

Jiang-Yu finally visit Yan. He decided to visit Fei Lak. He approaches the guard and said;
" I am here to see Fei Lak for employment"
Jiang Yu has no weapons and agrees to be searched
<a href='http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 073'>Jiang Yu</a>
87-40-56-94*-18
civil administrator III, cover II, Military administrator II, Volley II
Will of Heaven(Jud+4)
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards look the man over and decide he is no threat.

"You may proceed to see Lord Fei Master Jiang."

Jiang Yu was led to meet the Prefect of Shanggu and was introduced to Fei Lak

"Master Jiang, I am glad you have answered my summons, I assume you are here about managing Ji? I have heard you are well versed in administration both civilly and military. The position is yours if you'll take it."
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

An old man appeared at the hill directly infront of the gates, about him a brown myst, to some it seemed mythical, but when close they found that it was pure stench...
Slowely he approached the walls, his eyes were always closed, he was bald and his beard was almost as long as his arm...
In both his hands were bottles of wine, it seemed this old man was drunk.
"Well Hellooooooo there..." He said as he approached one of the guards waiting outside the gates, "Ya know where i can find a certain Fei Lak? Or have you not heard of him, well that wouldnt be possible since he's your boss!" He said whilst chuckling to his silly joke, a joke that would hardly be considered "Funny"...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

The guards looked the man over.

"You are obviously in no condition to meet Lord Fei Lak. Please wait here."

He whispered to the other man to get an official or general as soon as possible.

OOC: LK WTH? LOL, as if you'd get an audience like stinking like that, I'll let someone else 'deal' with you :)
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Huh? Why? I wanna meet me' old buddy!" Soon he began pacing up and down the road, waiting and waiting, until finally he noticed the stench, running towards one of the guards he sniffed the mans face. "Mate, you need a wash!" In truth it was his own scent he was smelling...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Shang Zang was passing by on his way to the city barracks when he noticed the foul order. Usually one to not get involved in anything non military, the stench beckoned him like a foul plot. He looked at the guards who relayed the man's request

"Oh no, there is now way I can let you visit Lord Fei in that condition, do you know the Prefect?"
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Maybe i do, maybe i dont." He said, folding his arms around himself, unintentionally covering his arm pits as most the mist disappeared... "Ive heard of the bastard, heard he's a man worth speakin ta' so i just thought it'd be a good idea for an old Chap like me to come north up here and talk with tha' guy..."
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Zang shrugged.

"O...K... well, you can be admitted since Lord Fei doesn't like to turn anyone away, but you have to clean up first, come with me."

Zang led the way before he turned back to check, wondering if this man was crazy enough to ignore his condition.
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Fang began to sniff himself wondering what was so wrong with his condition, as he passed the guard he moved closer to sniff him again, "Mate i think you got the wrong guy, this be the man making all this mess!"
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Zang had feared that was the case.

"Well, if I am wrong, then you'll get a free bath by some young maidens and some free clothes. If I'm right, we'll avoid an embarassing situation with Lord Fei."

The poor girls that would get this assignement. Maybe some perfurmed oils could at least mask the stench.