Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

Zi You de wrote: "Hum..." He shrugged, as his gaze and attention had drifted back to his gold. "Not much. One of two imperial heirs. Nasty succession business, but I can't say too much for sure." He said with a nod as his glance was still about his gold, though in his mind he was rather proud to already play such an important role in the regime.
Aramaki nodded. "Alright then, General. You are dismissed. Please feel free to familiarize yourself with the grounds before tomorrow. Remember, we are leaving at sunrise."
Ma Zhudi, Guardian of the South

Also portraying...
Sha Zukang (61), Changsha's Chief Foreign Minister
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
Nan Man
New Recruit

Post by Nan Man »

Nan Man waddled into the audience hall and spoke to the guard on duty.

Nan Man (suprised): Where is the food? Let me tell you skinny man. I have been to audience halls where there are feasts upon feasts of food just lining the walls, all for the taking.

He waddled closer to the guard.

Nan Man (disappointed): I have came all the way to Yong and you still don't feed me. What kind of hospitality is that? I demand to see...

He pulled a damp letter from within the folds of his robe and looked at the name.

Nan Man (serious): Rui Jiao Jin. Yes, she wrote to me of her grand vision for China and that she hungered to unite it underneath her rule. I also hunger but for something else.

He looked around.

Nan Man (hungry): Let me talk to Rui Jiao Jin, skinny boy. She promised me great rewards for my services and I want to take her up on it.
Nan Man

"So I'm fat! Live with it!" --- Nan Man

Personal History
Zhudi
Major
Location: "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."---John 8:32

Post by Zhudi »

Nan Man

Daisuke Aramaki was sitting close by within the Audience Hall when he heard Nan Man's conversation with the guard. Approaching the visitor, he said, "You must be Nan Man, Prefect Rui Jiao Jin, has spoken to me about you. She is currently ill right now, so I am filling in for her until she recovers."

He waved to the attendants to approach him and whispered something in their ear. The attendants hurried off to the side. He turned back to Nan. "It is well that you have decided to join us. Here, this is the first of the many rewards promised you."

He gestured to the plates of roasted meats and steaming bowls of vegetables and noodles that were being brought out. "Feast, Nan Man and enjoy. This is just the first taste of what service in this kingdom shall bring to you."

If you are satisfied, post your info in the OI Thread. RP in the PH when you can and hopefully we can get Rui Jiao Jin to RP with you.

Also portraying...
"We will do the business at any cost...through whatever means available. One inch of the territory is more valuable than the life of our people. We will never concede on that."
Nan Man
New Recruit

Post by Nan Man »

Nan Man looked at the food being brought in.

Nan Man (salivating): Food....

He rushed at the servers.

Nan Man (mouth filled): Done. Mmmmm.....
Nan Man

"So I'm fat! Live with it!" --- Nan Man

Personal History
Slesh2
New Recruit

Post by Slesh2 »

A lady approaches the guards. She bows respectfully, her jade colored robes blowing slightly in the mild wind. She speaks, her voice subtle in the mild breeze:

"I was asked to be here. Please get whoever it was who summoned me. And do go quickly."
Zhudi
Major

Post by Zhudi »

The guard motions for the lady to follow him, leading her to Minister Daisuke Aramaki. Aramaki turned to the guest and said, "You must be Hu Lyn. I am glad that you have answered my summons. Have you decided to accept my proposal for your service here in Yong?"

Also portraying...
Slesh2
New Recruit

Post by Slesh2 »

Zhudi wrote:The guard motions for the lady to follow him, leading her to Minister Daisuke Aramaki. Aramaki turned to the guest and said, "You must be Hu Lyn. I am glad that you have answered my summons. Have you decided to accept my proposal for your service here in Yong?"
Hu Lyn Smiled. It was often that she got letters asking for her help, but much less often that she replied. But still, there was time for doing nothing, and now she wanted to try her hand at somethng.

"I would. it would be nice to actually acomplish something, to have something to my name. I hope I can be of service."
Zhudi
Major

Post by Zhudi »

Hu Lyn

Aramaki smiled and gestured for her to follow him. He led her to one of his attendents and said, "Please take Lady Hu Lyn to Commander Bo Shuai. Have him brief her on her duties."

He looked back at Hu Lyn, "I look forward to working with you."

Please post your information in the Officer's Thread. Welcome to the team!

Also portraying...
Wendigo61
New Recruit

Post by Wendigo61 »

Bai Du Rong looked at the note in his hand. it had gotten smudged in the pockts of his roes, ut he was sure it had told him to come here. He approached a guard.

"Hello good sir, i believe a..." he paused as he tried to pull a name from the big blob on the page. "a... Ramkia wants to see me? Armaki? Dauke Amaki? yeah, that has to be it. i believe I'm wanted by Dauke Amaki. Could you let him know I'm here."
Zhudi
Major

Post by Zhudi »

Wendigo61

As the stranger was talking to the guard, Aramaki stepped out from behind a pillar. He stepped forward and looked closely at the new arrival. Taking out a sketch from his pocket, he looked at the stranger before looking down again. The motion was repeated several times before he nodded.

"Bai Du Rong, it is good to see you. My name is Dai-suke Ara-maki. Brother Lao Wangzi has informed me of your impending arrival. It is good to have you here in our kingdom. Do you have any questions for me? If, not please come this way, I will show you your quarters." Aramaki begins to lead the new recruit off if he does not have any further questions.

Recruited. Post in the OI.

Also portraying...