Fei Lak's Audience Hall - Shanggu

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Look its a JOKER" He said as he burst into laughter, rolling left and right, after that he jumped up and prepared another trick, "Look, whats this behind your ear!" Pulling a coin with a Joker on it, again he burst into laughter jumping about like a maniac.
Almost immediatly his face turned straight, "So how's about we get on with the Business... I want... hmm... 100 gold, and 50 more every MONTH, and then im all yours honey" He said as he Yawned and let his arms fly up...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak did not seem impressed.

"Perhaps if we started by establishing what you can do? I can agree to the 50 gold per month, but for the bonus, it'll have to wait for you to prove your worth."
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Shen Li looked around as his grin grew larger, "What... Wasnt the magic enough?" As he said that he pulled three faces, "Hows this?" And then danced a little around the room "Or this?"
He then turned back around and hopped towards Fei Lak and his face once more grew serious as he was face to face, "Am i not good enough?" As he said that he jumped back remembering the man in the black armour, hopping over to him he jumped up like a monkey and sat himself onto a pole holding the flag of the Coalition and continued again, "Well, you guys wanna see the best magic ever?" He said in what he thought was an impressive tone, with that he threw down his joker card, "Why dont we all go outside for a minute, then ill show it to ya!" looking under him at the man in the black armour "Come on ya know you wanna!"
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Aid I, Assassin II, Author I, Crafty II, Investor I, Perception I, Perfectionist I, Polymath II, Propaganda I, Sabotage I, Smith II, Strong I, Swift I, Versatile I.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak's eyebrows rose.

"You want me to pay you the wage of an officer to be the court's magician? No one is going outside."

Fei Lak's patience had its limits, though he was having a hard time suppressing a smile
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

Changing my characters outlook, I cant play the joker type, he's too hard :P Therefore i hope we can start this RP again :P

A man by the name of Shen Li appeared at the foot of a hill, small yet he looked like he could swing a sword or two, In his hand a large axe dubbed the Villains Justice, known from centuries ago when a so called great demon, wielding the blade, rose to earth and massacred many for he loved the taste of blood. Below him the Hollow Stallion, a beautiful creature, with glowing silver eyes, silver hair and a silver tail but black skin. He rushed forwards, and upon arriving called out to the guards above, "Tell the man they now call Prefect that an old friend has come! I have not seen him in a while and should like to meet him once more!" With that he dismounted and placed his axe on the saddle of his horse, whispering to it some weirds it moved over to a clean pond belonging to a local farmer and began drinking...
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Guards nod deferentially.

"We'll do a quick search and lead you through."

Once in the hall, Lak's eyes rose from his reports to meet those of Shen Li.

"Li? Is that you?"

There was a new glee in the man's eye the Prefect had not known before, a warrior's gaze that knew hardships.
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"Ahh good friend, i havent seen you in a while," Kang exclaimed, excited to meet his old friend, "Brother i see you have done well for yourself!" He continued as he looked about the room. With that he walked over opening his arms up for a friendly hug.
Last edited by Liu Kang on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak embraced his old friend.

"Bah, this is more a result of the ones that have joined the Coalition, we live in dark times my friend. What have you been up to since I left to travel all those years ago, I did not think you would have remained in Yan."
Liu Kang
Marquis

Post by Liu Kang »

"I went back home to Louyang for a couple of years, but then when the battles erupted i was forced to join Fusu's ranks so i left as soon as possible, from there i came to look for ya', i only just heard of this Coalition, and when i heard you were leading it i came running!" Looking about once more he continued, "Looks like you have loyal people here..." Leaning closer he continued, attempting to keep his embarrissing situation hidden, "I know its kinda rude of me ta' just come over here and ask, but i havent eaten in days, i need a job, and fast." Leaning back away from Fei Lak he looked about as he held his stomach, "People too greedy these days, and the punks wonder why theres so much chaos and crime, youd think they'd have just a bit of common sense!"
Kong Li 27-70-70-70-68

Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Lak nodded and called for some food and wine.

"Have your fill friend, as for work, you are welcomed to join our forces, Jiu here will show you to your quarters once we finish eating something."

OOC: Welcome back :D You know where to post your stuff