Wei Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Dartagnan
Ensign

Re: Wei Provincial Roleplay

Post by Dartagnan »

After awhile joined Cheng Dang in the throne room and sighed

So then...what did you think of our two visitors?
Zhao Ning Zhao Ning(39) 75-106*-22-53-53 Skills: Gongshu I, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Challenge II, Yueshu I
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Cheng scratched at his scruffy looking hair.

Girl was a looker, and she carried her heart on her sleeve. The guy was kind of a hard ass, but i guess i wasn't any different at that age.To be young again, he wouldn't respend his youth as a Dog of Qin Still his intentions were clouded he claimed to be a Son of Wei yet he works for the Chu. We shall see soon enough what his motives are.
Dartagnan
Ensign

Post by Dartagnan »

His attitude and his skill do not match up...if I know we wouldn't be paying for it in the long run I would just say end him before he causes us more trouble...however in doing so I wouldn't want us to look like savages...just be careful my lord I don't want to have to come save you again HAHAHAHAHA
Zhao Ning Zhao Ning(39) 75-106*-22-53-53 Skills: Gongshu I, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Challenge II, Yueshu I
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Cheng laughed slightly though the gravity of the situation weighed heavy on him.

It mattered little what we did to him, Xiang Yu will do as he pleases. And killing one of representatives would only be grounds for invasion. The only thing more powerful than Xiang Yu, is the heart and soul of the people. It matters little our plans are still the same we foritfy Wei from outside invasion. Speaking of which I have a gift for you. Follow me

The duo walked a bit arriving to Cheng Dang personal quarters, the maid was still cleaning up from the night before but neither she nor he paid any attention to each other.

Now where did I put it?

Scrummaging around he finally found what he was looking for proped against the wall, A finely crafted spear. He grabbed and handed it over

Its not much, but It will have to do for now, the best Shangdang has to offer.
Dartagnan
Ensign

Post by Dartagnan »

Grasps it and spins it around his head and tests the weight

Thank you my lord I know its all you can afford...I can only repay you back by making sure this spear slays any who stand in your way
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

Cheng Dang took delight in doing something nice for his friend and which made this next part even better

I'm glad you like it, and I have sympathy for the man who crosses your path. But waited my friend it gets even better, You know that horse you wanted?Dang smiled slying, cool as ever Its been waiting for you in the stables for the last week, I've just forgotten to give it to you.

Cheng Dang gives Zhao Ning a +1 Might Spear, and +1 Speed Horse purchased from the Market thread with Kingdom funds.
Dartagnan
Ensign

Post by Dartagnan »

Dammit Cheng now i'll have to work twice as hard to pay you back HAHAHA!!!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to break her in

Jumps out the window and slide down the paneling and then lands on the ground and rushes to the stable

Recieved +1 Might Spear, +1 Speed Horse
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Avenara wrote:"Do you think I'd be talking to you about it if I thought well of what he said?" The pretty lass can't help but start to laugh at the idea. "You must think quite low of me, but I suppose I have been saying quite a bit that most would not say. Although, you must admit, knowing your alliance is to Xiang Yu does take away some of the worry there. I can be blunt, which is a breath of fresh air for someone who is not an ambassador by trade. I can only imagine you are enjoying my ease as well."

She drinks from her glass of water. It has been a long journey for her and just refreshing, cold, fresh drawn water is more than enough to satisfy her. "To be honest, I didn't care for what he had to say, but the food was free and so was the intel." Fei winks at Su, looking fairly relaxed even though he is probably all the more tense.
Ma Su found himself a little embarrassed. He was always cautious, and tried to never assume anything, especially when it came to anything diplomatically oriented. He smiled and chuckled a little as she spoke of being able to speak freely. "Yes, I much prefer straight talk to the sugar coated nonsense spoken at court and meetings."

He was still on guard, but only in the lowest echelons of being cautious as they continued along. "It sounds like it was well worth it to go. I wish I could have come." He half-joked. Since she was claiming to be a friendly in the Chu-Qi power struggle, he felt he could ask her "So, what intel did you come across exactly?"
Last edited by Jin Shi on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

"Zhefu adopted an exiled man from a foreign land, claiming their land doesn't have any infighting. Supposedly they expand their borders and Zhefu worries the Middle Kingdom might be next on their list. In fact, he was harboring a small group of those exiles. He had a fairly aggressive approach, join him now, or be forced to join him later...and he was pretty darn expressive that he didn't like Xiang Yu one bit. I was surprised when the months passed that Xiang Yu didn't outright pay him a little visit to be honest." Her shoulders rise and fall.

"I'm sure he had better things to do than worry about the ruler of a town, but personally I think someone should nip this problem in the bud. As of now Zhefu has claimed two cities for himself along with numerous towns and villages. If he gets too much more powerful, even Xiang Yu might start to have issues with taking him down." The look on her face says it all, this is not something she'd like to see.
Jia Fei (25) 105*-73-38-61-25 Aid II, Charge II, Instructor II, Rupture II
Known as The Red Butterfly and The Symmetrical Goddess.
Jin Shi
Colonel

Post by Jin Shi »

Ma Su listened to what she said with a look of concern clearly written across his face. He looked around as they continued to stroll for a shady place to sit, all the while listening to Fei recount what she had seen. "It seems that heir reputation truly precedes them. I had heard things about Zhefu and his ilk, but nothing as bad as this. Colluding with foreigners... Disgraceful." He shook his head in disgust.

Finding a bench under a tree nearby, he led the two to the bench.
"I'm sure you would like a seat. We can watch goes on in this square from here." He motioned for her to st before he did. He continued back on topic. "Would you happen to have any pamphlets or items from this meeting I may keep for reference?" If he could bring something back to he court in regards to this it would give Chu a better sense of what kind of enemy they faced.
Ma Su, 22 | Bio
77-98*-51-71*-41
Charge II, Dash II, Discipline, Intimidate, Qiangshu, Rupture III, Wall

V3:Huixi Zhe