Wu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

bain_nick
Captain

Re: Wu Provincial Roleplay

Post by bain_nick »

Lei has seen some exciting smiles in her time, mainly in the mirror after a particular fun night.
That was a smile that made a heart beat!

"Okalydokaly Luan. Follow meh! Cous is great awesome to tease, and gives good piggy back rides to the other me too. Well me me, other me, who knows where the me starts and ends, heh."
Si Ari Lei 45-50-58-80-81, Civil Administrator II, Diplomat III, Engineer II, Politician II, Public Planner II

Deceased V4 Character: Baofu YaoYan
V3 Character: Xiao-Niao Min
thefish
New Recruit

Post by thefish »

Chi Gong-Fu entered the party. He actually enjoyed such events usually but that was not his main priority this time. Gong-Fu searched for Lady Tians assistant. 'She said that she would have everything done by today...' he mumbled quietly.

Chi Gong-Fu moved quickly in search for Shou Couzi and there he was, standing in the crowd. Slowly Gong Fu moved beside him and spoke. 'Chi Gong-Fu, I'm here to collect those papers. Tian said it would be done by today.'

He looked around. The environment was very much to his liking. Indeed he would join in the fun after he has the papers for his employment details.
Chi Gong-Fu (20)
60-94-24-68-51 / Challenge I, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Wokimo
Colonel

Post by Wokimo »

@Krimzon

"Yeah, pasture's pretty good in the hills, but it ain't really the country for horses, not once the rainy season arrives." Shuo replied in an off-hand manner. "Plus you've got to watch for landslips on the road."

The old servant returned with pipping hot tea a few minutes after initially welcoming the envoy into Pang Zhou's home and placed it before him with a look that betrayed his eagerness to please such an important visitor.

"Please drink up! Let Gu Tai poor you some." the old man fussed and began to pour.
"Let him be, uncle. He's big enough and ugly enough to drink tea on his own." Shuo sighed and made shooing motions with his hands.

Gu shot Shuo a resentful look and finished pouring the tea anyway, before shuffling out of the room again mumbling about "distinguished guests" and "proper manners" and in the meantime, Shuo didn't seem like the kind to make small talk, but he at least humoured Li Jiacheng's envoy enough not to appear downright rude. He was paid to deputise for Nanhu when the chief went hunting or was otherwise too busy to police the village, but he doubted his master would take kindly to one of his militiamen causing trouble with someone as influential as Lord Li all because he couldn't be bothered to exchange a few words to pass the time. So pass the time he did... though it wasn't long before the gentle clip-clopping of horses hooves announced the return of the "Southern Tiger".

As he entered the house, his large frame easily filling the doorway, Pang Zhou cast a dark shadow across the room. Broad, mucular shoulders and legs as thick as tree trunks gave him an intimidating sillhouette, which was made all the worse by the limp carcass of a deer slung across one shoulder and the sickly sweet smell of saddle leather and sweat that wafted in with him. Yet, as he passed beyond the threshold and into his home light flooded back into the room, revealing a cheerful grin and smiling eyes: not such a monster after all.

"I spotted your party from the hills to the east of the main road through these parts and knew it must be me you sought." he boomed. "Give me a minute. Gu Tai! I've caught us a fine supper,"

On cue the servant emerged from the ajoining room and took the dead animal from his master to be roasted later in the day, no doubt. Pang Zhou himself did not stay and watch the old man carry away the animal with some panting and puffing but threw an brawny arm exuberantly around the evnvoy and practically carried him out into the garden despite what protests he might give at being manhandled.

"It's good to see that Lord Li has finally recognised the importance of our partnership in Wu and sent one of his men to make plans for the continued peace and tranquility of Wu province. Yes, yes, very good indeed." he said as he marched the envoy into the courtyard.

Here he released the man and began to strip his clothes from his body, giving Jian Long a moment to take a step back before Nanhu seized a large jug of what appeared to be water and emptied the whole vessel over his head. The enormous warrior gasped slightly as the last of the water trickled over him and then shook his head like a great, shaggy dog, sending droplets of water flying all around. Then he swept his dark locks of hair back out of his face with one giant paw and sighed contentedly, for now he was clean and ready to talk of important matters, or so he felt. That he was completely naked seemed not to bother him a jot, but Shuo cleared his throat and tossed Pang a cloth towel, ostensibly, with which to dry himself, but really to ease the envoys embarrassment by obscuring the worst of Pang's nakedness.

"So," he said, pulling his towel tightly around his waist, "what can Pang of Wuxing do for his friend, Lord Li."
Pang Zhou (30) 65 – 101* - 49* – 22* – 63*
Challenge II, Haste II, Jianshu II, Pierce II, Raid II

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free! You are a pirate!
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

"A gold brimmed letter. Nice. Makes me feel special. Yes. Although the content is a bit generic."

Muttering to himself he makes his way through the streets. Gus had just arrived at the fair city of JiangCheng in the kingdom of Wu. The journey was long, all the way from Chu. But then again, Gus knew magic and using the spell teleportation he could arrive anywhere instantly.

He opens the letter again and reads it over before sighing.

"It would have been nicer if she actually wrote of a place I should come to see her. Why If I didn't know teleportation, I wouldn't even bother coming here in the first place. Oh well."

He shrugs and begins asking the random passerby the whereabouts of one Chief Aide Lei Tian.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

It just so happened that most guards of the cities knew of their superiors well. It was a knowledge which showed the soldiers research, dedication to military life and loyalty to the kingdom. It was not an impossible question to answer when the male approached one particular soldier. A ordinary soldier.

'Ah, you speak of General Lei Tian now. If I remember correctly, she is in the training room trying to develop a better understanding of the sword and its uses. If you walk into the Kindgom's Hall and into the hallway. On the 2nd door in the right. She should be in there.'

And the soldier was correct seeing that Lei Tian that moment sat upon the room in the left hand corner. A sword beside her on the ground. It was a room often used for training in strength and sword skills. This one in particular trained the hall guards. It was filled with dummies made from straw-filled bags. Some even consisted of dried mud bags used for the easiest level. Each dummies held a shield in one arm and sword in another. The dried mud bags were heavier and thus proving slower to move. Each dummy could move in all directions forward, backwards and sideways. The level medium consisted of dummies filled with with straw and dried mud which gave a movement speed of a level higher than the mud ones. Overall, Lei Tian was convinced the room must have contained over 30 dummies all together. She was also sure these dummies were a genius invention.

Lei Tian had hoped to improve her sword skills in the session for the skills had become rusty. She gave a small sigh as she wished that there would be company or someone who could advise her a bit but all had their own tasks. Little did she know, she might be having a visitor soon.

Lei Tian continued to sit there for little under 2 minutes when a training group entered. She watched them closely picking up little tips and knowledge.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

"Eh.. she's a general? My bad."

Gus follows the guards directions and makes his way through the halls. He recalls the current affairs of the kingdom. It seemed Li Jiacheng was being pummeled on all sides this month by many armies. No wonder everyone seemed in a state of martial readiness.

As he turns a corner he notices a group of men entering a room to the left. Following them, he arrives in a room which seemed sort of like a training hall.

This must be the place that soldier dude spoke of. He thinks to himself. Looking around he notices all the dummies and chuckles.

"Ah the dummies. They're so very...dum."
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

Lei Tian turns around with a blank expression showing no expressions or thoughts of the comment. She gives a glance to the male figure and turns away to face the guards training. 'That is their purpose as I would not wish to practice on a human. Would cause many deaths and injuries.'

After a several moments of silence, Tian decides she should introduce herself. She elegantly rises from her sitting and faces the man. Holding the gaze, she speaks with confidence. 'I am General Lei or as some refer to me as Lady Lei Tian. What may I ask your name and if you could enlighten me of your intension of this visit?'

She gives a light smile and listens to the practice drills starting further back in the room.
Lei Tian (17)
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

"Huh?"

Gus didn't know what to make of the comment. He hadn't even noticed the girl sitting in the room when he entered earlier. He observes her with a raised eyebrow. I hope she's not planning on practicing her sword skills on this human. He shudders. Finally she introduces herself and Gus lets out a sigh of relief.

"Oh..so you are lady Lei Tian." He nods looking her over. "I thought you would be..older."

He takes out a gold brimmed letter offering it to her.

"Zhang Gus. I received this letter..and I thought I should visit."

He throws a passing look at the guards training in the background and then her own practicing sword. He smiles.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

Tian gives a small chuckle. It always amazed her how often people commented on her age. 'Don't be fooled by appearance, for it can be very deceiving. Talent does not depend on age. Sure it can be mastered with time but who's to say that the younger does not know more than the older.'

She smiles seeing the letter. 'Nice to met you, Zheng Gus. Ah yes, I wrote that hoping to find more, um comrades. If I may be straight, are you interested in the offer and if you are, would you have any questions? I'm sure you would. After all this kingdom is very well known even its actions. I wouldn't be surprised if there were negativity and rumours being spread too.'

She gave a smile honestly finding it amusing. Tian thought there should be no need to bother the man if there was no interest. After all in her opinion a lost cause is lost.
Lei Tian (17)
Rebel
NPC spammer

Post by Rebel »

He chuckles and gives the girl a pinch on her cheek.

"That is so cute. You call me here for recruiting and now act like you've already given up or something."

He grabs a chair and gets more comfortable.

"Ofcourse I am interested in employment. Here there, somewhere. Sit sit..tell me all about this here kingdom. The negativity, the rumours all the juicy gossip."