Yue Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Akira
Officer

Re: Yue Provincial Roleplay

Post by Akira »

Lei Tian a mere girl aged 16, beautiful and innocent looking but amazingly talented and gifted, placed the vase on the table along with the fresh bunch of flowers she picked up earlier. Until she heard Knocks from the door. She wondered who it would be, perhaps her neighbour or another traveller.
She opened the door curiously to reveal male. "Clearly in his twenties, traveller? perhaps." she thought to herself analysing him and his every move.

"Hello sir, what do i owe this visit this pleasant afternoon?" she spoke clearly hoping he would explain himself and to shed light on his identity.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

The door opened to reveal perhaps one of the prettiest girl Yu had ever seen. So young... Yu had heard about her youth, but this girl can't possibly be older than sixteen. Normally, it was hard to belief that someone as young as her could be so talented, but Yu knew it was entirely possible. Smiling slightly at the girl, Yu bowed his head in greeting, "My name is Yang Yu, Chief Aide under the Prefect of Gaomi, Shi Tong, and administrator of Donghai." Yu introduced himself, giving his full title.

"I presume I have the pleasure of meeting one Lei Tian? I do hope that I am not interrupting anything." Yu added.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

"Yang Yu? Chief Aide under the Prefect of Gaomi, Shi Tong, and administrator of Donghai. Hmmm isn't that to the north of China" She wondered, for everyone knew Lei was a very curious girl and very cunning as well.
"You must have travelled a long way. It is certainly not a bother more like a pleasure Yu. Would you like to come in or perhaps a walk it is such a beautiful day?" She offered.
Lei Tian (17)
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

Yang Yu was glad for the warm reception and thought of a reply. Being in the same room, closed and with someone as beautiful as her makes Yu nervous, so Yu opted for the second choice, "I have never been to Yue before, I would greatly appreciate it if you could show me around." Yu answered. In his mind, Yu wondered when would be the perfect time to tell her of the reason of his visit, but Yu thought that it could wait at least a little bit more. He did not want to scare her by asking too soon.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

It was a perfect for a day out for the weather was sunny and cloudless day with birds chirping and children running around cheerfully which would normally bring smiles to Lei's face for she loved the outdoors. But not today, for there was something more important in her mind.

Lei had always had a desire for more information about others and things. She often noticed much things about people, it often occurred to her how people of the opposite gender would underestimate her and her intelligence for Lei had already noticed Yu hadn't mentioned anything about his visit or objective in Yue. For she remembered her last visitor who had been stalling, the visit had not been very pleasant. Lei decided she would try to get the truth out of him faster.

"I was hoping you would choose that option for this weather is just to good to stay closed up. So you work under Shi Tong. It must be very hard work. What is he like?" Lei asked while walking along the path. She smiled at him hoping it would help persuade Yu to answer her questions.
Lei Tian (17)
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

Yu shifted a bit to the side to let the young woman through, before gracefully falling in beside her, matching his pace. Truth be told, Yu would have preferred to be inside, due to the humid weather, but being with the woman alone in the house would make him nervous, so he suffered the weather. To her comment, Yu answered honestly, "Truth be told my Lady..." Yu was not sure of what honorifics he should use on her, "...being from the north, I am not used to this weather yet. Though other than the humidity I believe it would be easy to fall in love with it." Yu added.

To his delight, the young woman was straight to the point as she asked of Shi Tong, "Of my Lord Shi Tong? He possess a commanding presence, one with great intelligence. He is calm and calculating in taking his decisions. Yet, he holds inside his chest a great passion for his ambition, that extends farther to being a mere Prefect of a city, to better the life of the people under his rule. In fact, it was his ambition and passion that won me to his side." Yu recalled his first visit to the man.

"He is that and many more. Lady Lei Tian, my Lord Shi Tong is a man who greatly values and respects talent and ability. He readily invites all men and women of great skill to join his ranks and aid him in his ambition, efficiently using their skills and rewarding the loyal with ranks and a decent salary." With that build up, Yu finally said what he had came here to say, "In fact my Lady, this is the reason that I have come to Yue and visited you. I have heard that despite your youth, you are an individual with great intelligence, inspiring charisma, and sound judgment." Looking straight at his conversation partner's eyes he continued, "Even if I've only met you for mere minutes, I can plainly see the charisma that you emanate, and the intelligence that shines in your eyes. Clearly you are no common individual."

"My Lady Lei Tian, I pray you would listen to a loyal vassal's request and come to me to Jiaodong, so you could make use of your great talent and abilities to aid my Lord in his ambition." Yu bowed his head as he voiced his request.
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

She had hoped to appear thoughtful and considerate of such an proposal but she could not stop a smile from appearing for she knew about the rumours but never expected them to reach the north of Wu. It was a thought which stunned her but nevertheless an amusing idea.

"Hmm; You seem honoured to be under his reign, Yu since you speak with such enthusiasm. I admire you're loyalty" She replied pausing for a brief moment to comprehend everything. Too be honest Lei thought it was quite sudden. Although she had already planned a pathway for her future, she was always open to new ideas. Lei knew this would be a life-changing decision she yearned for more information and was not eager to accept.

"To be honest the idea of joining forces along with you under Shi Tong had not crossed my mind sir, not ever. Perhaps i could get a better idea and understand if i knew what and where my loyalty to Shi Tong would cause. I still don't know the destination to where you wish to arrive to, where you went and many other things. I very much suspect that your venture south, is not only for my joy." She replied with a genuine consideration of the idea. Lei facing him awaiting for his response, simply smiled at him.
Last edited by Akira on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lei Tian (17)
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

Lei Tian (17)
Chou Yu
Lieutenant

Post by Chou Yu »

Yang Yu expected the young woman's response. After all, no one was going to accept a request like this without any qualms, questions, and concerns. It was an invitation that could not easily be received, since it would change the life of the invited like nothing else. Yu was ready to answer any concerns that the young woman had, for he was determined to recruit her to her Lord's cause.

"Jiaodong is a province with mass potential my Lady Lei Tian. On the development front, if you were to join Lord Shi Tong and his cause you would be put in charge of developing villages, towns, and cities, expanding their potential both civil and military wise. On the battlefield, your Charisma and intelligence will rally the men to victory, and will deride the enemies of their morale, causing their defeat. To develop provinces and uncover their potentials, to defend our land against opposition, and to assist win battles so my Lord Shi Tong could expand his influence and dominion even further than Jiaodong, that is what your loyalty would cause." Yu explained.

Yu then thought for a few seconds, trying to understand the woman's next question,"The destination that we wish to arrive to? My Lord Shi Tong believes that he could best quell the Chaos that reigns over the land right now, buy expanding his influence too more provinces than just Jiaodong. And you are right my Lady, I ventured south to Wu to inspect rumors of a great gathering of forces in the province, to see if it was true and if they were potential allies, or enemies. It was there that I heard a rumor about yourself, and thought it was a chance given by the Heavens themselves. That is why I came to Yue." With a little bow of his head he finished, "I could only answer your questions the best that I could, though I imagine only Lord Shi Tong himself could give the most satisfactory answer."
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

There was a silence pause as Lei pondered for a while to carefully analyse the choices. She well knew no matter where people were there would be wrong doings. For chaos would always be lurking as it does come in many forms. Such is the reason for why it is not such a item where easily repelled especially by the mere influences from a king.

Many thoughts had passed her mind that conversation but one lingered; To be a puppet for Lord Shi Tong, that would be my job if i accepted such a option. To aim for something she did not believe in. She also did not like the idea of being a vessel for a man from northern China. She came to a clear conclusion that this was not her destiny though she wanted to know more; Something which could be a possibility for herself. She considered whether if she should tell Yu. After a brief moment of thinking she decided it would do no harm.

"To be honest i had originally planned to journey towards Qi or Wu for i have heard tales. Great tales indeed of battles, friendships and romances. Do not see me wrong. The rumours of my talents and my reputation surpass me though they might have some truths." She looked up at that moment at Yu, who seemed to understand her. With the sun's light shining, Yu looked handsome. In a different scenario perhaps she wouldn't of been apart of his recruitment and job and or meant more to him. She sighed at where her thoughts have strayed and decided that her fantasties would have to be thought later.

"They leave out the qualities which a normal being would have. Well, I don't think it bad for a innocent girl aged 16 to dream of such fun adventures, where the conquest is much more than just conquest. Is that bad?" She paused for a brief moment for she knew this would be the answer that Yu longed for.

"I will have to disappoint you today, for i doubt my dreams can be fulfilled under Shi Tongs command. For I dislike being a vessel, especially with such boring jobs as the ones you mentioned. Well if i would become i vessel, i think i would pick something more enjoyable for me" She smiled at Yu. "Don't you agree Yu?" She winked at Yu and swiftly commented afterwards; "I am sincerely sorry this is where we must separate, for i wish to visit a friend before returning home" And with that she gracefully and elegantly bowed towards Yang Yu for she knew that they most likely would not met again.

She began walking in another direction, and suddenly paused. She did not bother to face him but spoke the words in a loud voice "It has been indeed a pleasure Yang Yu, and i highly doubt we would met again. But if that is false, let us met on the battlefield against each other" before walking once again. She had thought it would be better to leave in this manner; for him to comprehend everything and to sort his thoughts. She was still indeed curious about what he had thought afterwards, but she had her path to walk.
Lei Tian (17)