Cao Cao

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Cao Cao

Post by ann »

Having recently started a new path, Cao Cao chose to open his smithy in Donga’s fledgling western district. The building, though newly-constructed, lacked any remarkable qualities to speak of, but it contained everything needed for even a picky craftsman such as Cao. He cared not for looks but for effectiveness, which was demonstrated best in his work.

Outside the smithy stands a large wooden sign that reads “Cao Cao — Smith”. The entrance is easily accessible and inside the building is a small room with a counter and a backdoor behind it. Ji Ping, an assistant of Cao Cao, sits on duty behind the counter to record transactions. He also will peep through the back to notify Cao of anyone entering the store. Although Cao is not exactly the personable type, he enjoys stepping outside the forging room to speak with his customers, leaving Ya Shi to tend to custodial tasks in the forge. He enjoys stories, debates, or anything else that will help ease his mind from the constant toil and sweltering heat of his backroom.
Chen Ping
Major

Re: Cao Cao

Post by Chen Ping »

NOTICE: Shop closed until November. New prices will be up for then.

-No robes, no service.
-No pets allowed! ...even cuddly pandas
-All proceeds will go to “Save Ju From Banditry” Foundation!

Queue
July: closed
August: closed
September: closed
Last edited by Chen Ping on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Li Dao Wen
Marquis

Post by Li Dao Wen »

Xun Jiang had recently heard of a new shop that had recently opened in Donga from one of his men. Finding that he needed another piece of armor to compliment his existing ones, he immediately set out to pay it a visit.

Entering the foundry, he immediately laid a very heavy bag of gold on the counter and waited. Although he was a wanted criminal, a bandit and a ruthless mercenary, Xun Jiang still held some sort of honor in him, albeit a twisted aberration of one. He held on to his halberd, calm and yet suspicious of any sort of trap which could be laid in the vicinity for people like him.

Upon finding the proprietor he gave him a serious look. "Craft me a helmet of fine black steel, fashion it with dragons that match the ones in my armor, and take this money. I shall return when the order is finished."

OOC: Order for a +3 Might helmet placed! For whenever the queue is open
Shang Yu, strategist and miser

Formerly:

Xun Jiang the Black Ogre, King of Yan
Chen Ping
Major

Post by Chen Ping »

Cao Cao was a well-built man himself, but even he felt some slight intimidation while in the presence of this patron. If this man had ever been a part of the patrols in Jiaoxi, then Cao and his comrades likely would not have survived their old marauding days. Shrugging off any concerns, he checked the crafting queue for the nearest opening then gave a response.

"Thank you, Sir. I can start crafting in June, so the product shall be ready by the beginning of July. Return then, or whenever convenient thereafter, to claim the helmet."

Cao Cao accepts the money and will construct the helmet in June.
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

One sunny day, Xiang Jun visited his soon to be new friend Cao Cao.

"Hi," he said. "Need any help crafting weapons, armors and helmets?"
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
Crim
Colonel

Post by Crim »

"You can call me Xiang Jun," he said. "Glad to be your partner.. sort of." He flashed a wicked smile. "Give me a heads up when you need help with something."
Xiang Jun, 18
37-90*-32-77-64*
Challenge I, Gongshu I, Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Smith II, Yueshu II
Items: Xiang Yu's Old Sword (+2 Might), Leather Cuirass (+1 Might), Imperial Tally (+2 Cha, Jewelry), Crossbow (Ranged), Zao Xing's Axe (+1 Might, unequipped), Zao Xing's Armor (+1 Might, unequipped), Horse (Speed +1)
NPC Follower: Jin Mei Liao (Female); 20; 34-22-61-72-89; Assemble I, Civil Admin I, Doctor I, Haste I, Inspire I
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

A chubby man walked into this shop one day and asked around,

I am the personal housekeeper of Li Jiacheng of Wu. He tasked me to outsource some smith jobs, I was wondering if there is anyone here who can handle them immediately. We are talking about multiple jobs.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
Chen Ping
Major

Post by Chen Ping »

The clerk politely shook his head then bowed.

"I am sorry to inform you that we are booked until September, but we would be happy if you return then. Master Cao is currently refining his crafting techniques, and soon he will be able to smith stronger weaponry and in a more efficient manner. Due to this development, prices are expected to drop by then."
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

A disappointed look flashed across the man's face.

I guess I will have to return another day then. Perhaps you can contact me when a booking window opens up? We are kind of havign a lot of little projects to attend to.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II