Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Re: Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

Post by Lionheart »

"I am a bit late," a hooded figure announced as he stepped into the storefront. "But I have come for my Lord Ba Rong's order, sir."
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Mai Zu heard the voice, and while not appreciating being called sir, she approached with a smile.

Mai Zu: "Right this way please."

She motioned for him to follow out the back of the store and right into the pastures. With a whistle the horse rode up rapidly. Zu climbed the fence quickly and fastened a saddle to his back, before taking the reins and turning back.

Mai Zu: "Here you are. He's incredibly fast, much to your liking I hope..."
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

By this point, Puyang Shuang had grown extremely tired of traveling back and forth across the region, running his own errands instead of passing it off onto some lackey. His extreme trust issues led him to take things into his own hands time and time again, however, which was why he once again entered the Shop of Wonder to pick up his order. He approached the counter and gave his name, recognizing the person who was working there and waiting to see how his new garbs turned out after the long month had passed.
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
Lionheart
The best KT Monkey
Location: I once ran away from the god of Fear and gave into despair~

Post by Lionheart »

Zhou Kahn wrote:Mai Zu heard the voice, and while not appreciating being called sir, she approached with a smile.

Mai Zu: "Right this way please."

She motioned for him to follow out the back of the store and right into the pastures. With a whistle the horse rode up rapidly. Zu climbed the fence quickly and fastened a saddle to his back, before taking the reins and turning back.

Mai Zu: "Here you are. He's incredibly fast, much to your liking I hope..."
"Thank you. My master will be very pleased."

(+5 Speed Horse acquired!)
Ba Rong (仈荣) the Lionheart (狮心) (25) 91*-91*-44-65-20*
Aid I, Charge II, Instructor II, Raid II, Rupture II, Scout I, Qiangshu I

[15:47] * bond4154 has yet to see a Communist crack a good joke.
[15:17] <KungZhi> I sodomize my students every day.
[14:32] <Dreamer> Hitler is so kawaii~
[22:11] <Angelic_Crux> "You can't understand Asia. Asia is totally baffling unless you have a degree in Asianism."
[13:32] <Stedfel> My mother, despite what the beard would tell you, is a woman.
Wild Wolf
Officer

Post by Wild Wolf »

Niangzi figured it was time to finally spend her gold in town. She went to see the one she had heard so much about, run by a lady called Mai Zu. She coyly winks at the young teenage girl sweeping the entrance to the shop as she walked inside to see the wares. Niangzi approached the counter and leaned on it, obnoxiously tapping her fingers in sequence as she bobbed her head back and forth. While she waited for the proprietor of the shop to come, she looked around the shop to see what there was to buy; particularly the left side of the shop.
Tiě Niángzi (铁娘子) zi Pòjiàn (破剑) of the Southern Coast, born in 230 BC
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Unchained

The robes were brought forth, the quality immediately evident to the customer. Holding them out with a smile, Mai Zu spoke.

Mai Zu: "These were a joy to make. Most people who come to my store want books or weapons, so it was a nice change of pace to work on something different."

Puyang Shuang receives +4 Cha Robes!

Wild Wolf

Mai Zu walked in from the back workshop, holding a stack of books in one arm and a spear in the other. Seeing the customer she smiled, speaking and setting everything down quickly before approaching the counter.

Mai Zu: "Welcome! I didn't realize there was someone waiting, i'm very sorry. But what can I help you with?"
Mai Zu
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

Zhou Kahn wrote:Puyang Shuang receives +4 Cha Robes!
Puyang Shuang was visibly surprised of the quality of the robes, expecting this rinky-dink shop to completely screw up and waste his taels. Deftly proved wrong, he took his order and nodded silently, glancing around the store a bit before offering his thanks and departing as swiftly as he entered. "Interesting," he muttered under his breath as he strode, keeping the Shop of Wonder in mind for future business ventures.
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
Wild Wolf
Officer

Post by Wild Wolf »

Zhou Kahn wrote:Wild Wolf

Mai Zu walked in from the back workshop, holding a stack of books in one arm and a spear in the other. Seeing the customer she smiled, speaking and setting everything down quickly before approaching the counter.

Mai Zu: "Welcome! I didn't realize there was someone waiting, i'm very sorry. But what can I help you with?"
Yeah, I was wondering if you were able to make any good battle dresses. She pulls on the ragged and dirty shirt she was wearing, full of holes and tears. This piece is all I got and it's starting to break down. Would you be able to make something like it? How much would it cost if so?

((Requesting a Level 4 Armor))
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Mai thought for a moment, realizing that this was the first month she was going to be starting her own projects. However, looking at the worn out clothing, and how light her person purse was at the moment, she nodded quickly.

Mai Zu: "I believe I can make you something of great quality. It would cost you 750, but I can complete the project in one month. Would that be acceptable?"
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Wild Wolf
Officer

Post by Wild Wolf »

Perfect~! Exclaimed Pojian, as she reached for her bag of coins. Lucky for her, the bag hadn't been broken yet considering how worn out it was, and all her money was still in it. She placed the asked amount in front of Mai Zu as she grinned enthusiastically. By the looks of the items here in your shop, it seems the cost is worth the wait. I'll be back in a month then!

Paying 750 gold to Mai Zu (Zhou Kahn)