December 206 Provincial Invasion of Zhefu

For Completed Battles

Moderator: Game Masters

alexoren
Sergeant

Re: December 206 Provincial Invasion of Zhefu

Post by alexoren »

The large foreigner that stood tall next to Baihu glanced back and forth examining the prisoners. He saw Qing Bu and grinned wide thinking of how high and mighty he acted before and only now he is a mere prisoner waiting for his just punishment. He walked over and stood next to Baihu as his cousin got close and personal with Qing Bu. He continued to grin as he gazed down on the helpless general of Chu. He turned his head slightly and spit onto the ground next to the captured man. "I told you we would beat you to the dirt." he stated with a cocky tone.
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

Qing Bu stared at the two men as they gloated. Finally he spoke. "You have the support of your King. Had I had the support of mine, you would be in chains at my feet now."

He tried to shift to make the injury he had received through his thigh less painful. "I am surprised, however, that you would treat a defeated man in such a way. I would not show my enemies such mercies."
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

"My father is no King, but he will be soon..." Baihu stated to Qing Bu as he rose to his feet. "Your loss of support is not our fault, but rather your own. I do not know you, but I do know you served Xiang Yu. You may not know me, but know this; the man who shows you mercy today, who offers you food and treatment for your wounds... he is not of this land. I am from the West, from a great nation on the sea. My father died on his way here and another man, his friend, adopted me and my cousin because he did not see us as barbarians, but rather as men just like him. You'll be tended to, under armed guard of course, by my doctors. And tonight you shall bear witness to the gladiatorial games that my people held when they won great victory, be thankful that I am not opting to put you in the games as tradition dictates. Tomorrow we ride to Linzi, to your ultimate fate. Pray to whatever Gods you pray to that my father feels merciful and my pleads are heard..."
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Phailak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Phailak »

Qing Bu army destroyed and removed.

Mikal, here is what I did for ease and my sanity. Because forces were merged, I did 1 army from your melee, 1 from your support, dumped everything in there, 1 that twiddled their thumbs and were not changed and one more with all your captives. You can easily manage that in the KT tool come the civil phase

Jiaoxi Defenders received all the melee soldiers and whatever arms were left
Jiaoxi Training received all support soldiers and whatever arms were left
Qi defense force received all the captive soldiers and spoils
Chu Defense Force kept those 23,353 (I didn't put any arms, looked like you used them all in the battle)
Deleted both Qi Expeditionary Force and Qi Training Army
All armies are obviously in Jiaoxi since that is where the battle was (including prisoners and idle dudes)

Please review since many armies were involved and lots of number crunching

Recruitment: Lu Tang no, Long Dang no, Zan Gen YES, Zhai Geyang YES, Chenggi Mengmin no, Pan Che no BOTH YES ASSIGNED

Admin comm decision on refusals

Please continue RP in whatever place needed since Kymvir has access anyway

Battle Closed.
King Tao
Major

Post by King Tao »

We'll continue it here.
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.