July 206 Personal Turn Results

Moderator: Game Masters

King Tao
Major

Re: July 206 Personal Turn Results

Post by King Tao »

Caius Secundus Plublius - Confirmed. A minor official is caught stealing from the treasury. He comes from a powerful merchant family that will be angry if you punish him, and leave the city. They do offer a bribe of 100 gold to sweeten the deal. Do you punish him?
If only Caius was still in Rome, he would have taken the bribe... But we're in QI now, so I say... nope! We gonna do some public punishment here! Caius brings him to a public place and gives him 10 lashes!
Kung Fang 78-71-35-68-28 Charge 2, Cover 2, Encourage 1, Raid 1, Support 2, Volley 1, Wall 1

BaiHu
Kung Xian

[02:36] <TGC> I never thought I'd ever say that but, thanks, KT.
Belial
Marquis

Post by Belial »

King Tao wrote:
Caius Secundus Plublius - Confirmed. A minor official is caught stealing from the treasury. He comes from a powerful merchant family that will be angry if you punish him, and leave the city. They do offer a bribe of 100 gold to sweeten the deal. Do you punish him?
If only Caius was still in Rome, he would have taken the bribe... But we're in QI now, so I say... nope! We gonna do some public punishment here! Caius brings him to a public place and gives him 10 lashes!
Glad to see the corrupt official punished, his political rivals grant you 113 gold!
Starring As:
The Hero of Xianyang, The Incorruptible Lu Chen, and the Glorious Emperor Kang!
Jiang Chao
Officer

Post by Jiang Chao »

Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Lu Shu - Confirmed. A local bandit group of 1000 hardened but brutal men ask to join your army. Do you accept?
I accept!
Huang Ning. 28
92-72-44-68-31
Military Administrator II, Discipline II, Sortie II, Rupture II, Delay II, Entrench

Very Dead Guy Lu Shu, 23
62-19-78-38-85
Deride II, Diplomat II, Politician III, Rally II
BJR
UncleBob

Post by BJR »

Pan Shaozu - Not confirmed. You already have a weapon equipped.
Dang. Thought it would automaticly swap them out when equipping new items. SOL till next turn then?
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

Zhao Ren wrote:
gravenimages wrote:
Hin Wu: Confirmed! You find an unattended, but beautiful necklace half buried in the dirt in a teahouse garden. Do you take it, or give it to the owner?
Hin Wu returns the necklace to it's owner.
I'll need to get back to you on it.
Grateful, the owner gives you 30 gold.
Jiang Chao wrote:
Kymvir Raemiz wrote:Lu Shu - Confirmed. A local bandit group of 1000 hardened but brutal men ask to join your army. Do you accept?
I accept!
While you are thrilled to accept the bandits, others in your province are not. +1000(5) solders, -2 Provincial Influence, -2 Provincial NPC Bond.
BJR wrote:
Pan Shaozu - Not confirmed. You already have a weapon equipped.
Dang. Thought it would automaticly swap them out when equipping new items. SOL till next turn then?
I'll switch it over :)
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
Lu Ying
Lord
Location: The fearsome pride, the glistening shell, the crayfish beckons me in my sleep...

Post by Lu Ying »

I forgot to put my location in, its Yong! Could I get my patrol done please? >.>
Yun Ling 62-92-19-66-68
Base Stats: 62-82-19-66-68
I am currently in

You improve your Might by 2
Yun Ling patrols. ROLL REQUIRED.
You hunt and kill and maim for weeks. Your trophies net you 19 gold.

You drill your Personal Army. See end of post for effect.

NPC Personal Army Actions:
Hui Zang forages and nets you 13 gold.
Fang Yun forages and nets you 12 gold.
Sao Bao forages and nets you 14 gold.
Kehajai Pen forages and nets you 11 gold.

You govern a town named songxi and collect 99 gold and 310(30) soldiers.

Your drilling efforts improve your army Morale by 30.
You started with 1378(44) soldiers, and ended with 1688(71).
Yun Ling(23, Female); 62-94*-21-66-68
Yueshu III, gongshu II, raid II, politian II, Challange I
Items equiped: Ravager (+3 Axe) Steel Chainmail (+7 armour), Sapphire (+1 speed, +3 defence, Horse)
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Ji Bu: You are approached by a man who, upset over something that had happened at a previous city. You try to fish information about the city but he’s too busy talking about himself. Do you wish to rough him up to get what you want?
Time to beat him up!
Yi Zhiwen: You come upon a giant cobra that the locals all fear. Do you option A: attempt to kill it or option B leave it alone?
Yi Zhiwen bravely runs away.
Lu Ying wrote:I forgot to put my location in, its Yong! Could I get my patrol done please? >.>
Yun Ling: Confirmed! Patrol fails.
Your patrol was rolled in the PT and you failed.
gavnor
Ensign

Post by gavnor »

Vahn Trung Huu: Confirmed! The switch isn't allowed, sorry. A farmer digs up a rusty helmet from an old battle and gives it to you. Upon consulting a blacksmith (or realizing it yourself if you possess the skill), you learn that it can be repaired, and estimate it will come to 120 gold. Will you repair it?
I will repair the helmet.
V4 Vahn Trung Huu (28) | 82-67*-47-69-54*
| Aid II, Sortie II, Wall II, Envelop II | Items: Goosefeather Helm (+1 Might, +2 Charisma)
V3 Vahn Trung Huu (25) | 98*-83*-30-83-44 | Discipline II, Aid II, Sortie III, Wall II
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

gavnor wrote:I will repair the helmet.
You get the Goosefeather Helm (+1 Might, +2 Charisma)
flare_knight1
Officer

Post by flare_knight1 »

Niu Gongzhou will ask the woman to prove it, via asking about distinguishing features on her body that only someone who actually slept with her would know. If she can not answer, Niu will threaten her to never attempt to spread such horrible slander again or the consequences will be deadly. If she does know, Niu will refuse to admit it's right and claim that she was drugged. At such a thing, she will refuse and threaten to kill every member of the woman's Immediate Family, including her Mother, Father, Husband, Sons and or Daughters if she ever attempts to bring ruin to her family again.

In other words, no Dice because it's a lie :P
Niu Gongzhu, 16, Wife of Baihu, 80-95-36-47-40| Qiangshu II,Maraud II, Pierce II,Instructor II

Follower: Da Gan(44) 59-55-54-59-66 Yueshu II, Envelop I, Qiangshu I, Jeer I, Faze I, Dash I, Saboteur I