January 206 PT Results

Moderator: Game Masters

GoGo the Monkey
Marshal

Re: January 206 PT Results

Post by GoGo the Monkey »

Jin Shi wrote:
Ma Su - You and your NPCs may not recruit soldiers if you are in direct service to a ruler. All else is confirmed. During your Patrol, You come across a wandering mystic who is preaching to the people about various heavenly signs pointing toward good fortune for you! You gain +3 Prov NPC Bond.
Ok, I asked ZR about the recruiting and he said it was ok but to check with an admin first. I didn't, my mistake.

I know it's late, but is it possible to switch out my follower's Maraud I for Diplomat I? I sent ann a message earlier...
I can change that for you, the NPC. I don't know about the recruiting or anything. You'll have to PM Ren about it again or see if he shows up with an answer.
I do what the priests say.
[I'm going to assume I did this roll right.]

You listen to the mystic and bath in the sacred marsh. After a few days you realize that you aren't sick like those around you. That mystic must have been right! Ta-da, you're safe!
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Jin Shi: You are in service in Chu - you cannot recruit. That's a hard rule. There are no exceptions. If you had recruited then joined after turn close you could keep the existing troops - not recruiting or drilling - for the recruitment period. XIang Yu could have taken them however and if you waited to leave too long you would have lost them altogether.

All the age questions: AGE is not used. You can change the age of any of your followers - we don't track it. You don't need to tell us. They can age in dog years or not at all. They may age backwards ....

See - sorry about that I noticed someone had put username instead while collating ... and then didn't remember to go back and fix it. Sorry. Probably there were kids shouting in the background.
SituJinrong
Marquis

Post by SituJinrong »

Is this what you get now? Because I get 616(10) The difference in troop size was the lack of Military Admin II
Ann,

425(10) soldiers no Mil Admi/no Rank
510(10) with Mil Admin II/no rank
531(10) with no Mil Admin/25% rank
616(10) with Mil Admin II/25% rank

So I think the PT calculated with Mil Admin/no rank. But I recall putting in the rank when generating the PT, so it could possibly that I am getting old and senile.

Anyway, Mr senile thinks that all the soldiers recruited should be at 30 morale and not 10 as printed by the tool.
Li Jiacheng (35)
94*-36-45-56-81
Diplomat II, Discipline II, Military Adminstrator II, Politician II
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Yeah - this is a dispute. Kymvir and I feel the tool output should not be altered to reflect KT rules where focuses are taken. Others differ and feel the KT output may be altered for morale and even for structures available. There is definitely a difference between KT results and PT results here. Perhaps this will be changed in the updated tool. Those who took 30 should have been altered to 10 this turn. Not sure that happened. Sigh.

In any case I'm not increasing morale now to match what some people took by altering results. Morale - with these levels of troops - is really easy to build!
antlan87
Colonel

Post by antlan87 »

Since I paid for my rank in this thread, can I still get my town troops with that, or do I only get the pre-bonus troops, as only my recruit troops were in the OM. Just curious if I need to post the missing troop number in the OM Errors thread.
Magistrate of Qufu, Zetie Pi, Com: 46, Mgt: 19, Int: 84, Jud: 97*, Cha: 52, Civil Adimistrator III, Doctor I, Engineer II, Jeer I, Politician I, Public Planner II
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Problems with your PT should be posted here. I see no problem with your numbers. I have no idea how your NPC vanished from the tool - that's where they are created after all. But s/he's back now.
Luo Xiao
Lieutenant

Post by Luo Xiao »

ann wrote:Luo Xiao: Confirmed! You spend the month investigating a missing merchant caravan. When all hope seems lost, you manage to find the wagons abandoned in a nearby wood. The only sign of the merchant and his porters is a single foot, cut cleanly at the ankle, that sits by one of the wagon wheels... As the previous owners are missing, you may claim the 100 Halberds or sell them for 25 gold.
Claiming the 100 Halberds :)
Luo Xiao (26) 45-89-40-72-53
Charge II, Diplomat II, Jianshu III, Politician II
Oni-Chan
Not-so-new recruit

Post by Oni-Chan »

Kun Ma Confirmed. PA added. NPC search succeeds! - Shan Huangfu (41) 50-66-67-54-63 Inspire, Instructor II, Smith II, Volley While coming home from work one day, you feel a sting in the back of your neck. You do not ever find the cause and it seems of little concern anyway as don’t feel any worse. Bian Zang NPC search fails. NPC swap Confirmed.
Could someone please confirm the level of inspire this NPC has?
Name: Kun Ma Age: 24 40-68-32-88-67
Skills: Civil Administrator II, Cover II, Politician II, Volley II, Trainer II
Zhao Ren
Marquis

Post by Zhao Ren »

If it doesn't give a level, you can likely presume it to be tier 1
Mei Ji (梅吉), the Flying General (飛將軍)
90*-69-33-72*-41 Aid III, Dash II, Discipline II, Military Administrator I, Wall II

GM NPCs: Empy Yi, Xiao He (蕭何), Tian Rong (田荣)

"The common people pray for rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends. It is no matter to them if the high lords play their game of thrones, so long as they are left in peace. They never are."
x_x
New Recruit

Post by x_x »

Liang Qi : Confirmed! Patrol: Success! "While resting at home one evening, an old man begs to be allowed to shelter in your home for the night. Do you turn him away or let him stay?"
Creeepy.. but, I'll let him stay! ^_^
Liang Qi (18)
20-89*-18-83-59
Intimidate II, Jianshu II, Propagandist II, Sabetour II, Qiangshu II