Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

General market, plus player-owned markets here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Brother Dun
Marquis

Re: Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder

Post by Brother Dun »

At the beginning of November, the young man known as Han Di returned to the shop owned by Mai Zu, "Oh lady Mai! I'm here to collect the candlestick!"
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Wokimo wrote:Undeterred by the rain and the mind which lashed at him as he traveled, a man of astounding physical presence came to the place known as Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder as November came to the former Empire of Qin. Broad and muscular, not to mention far taller than the average traveler, this was a true tiger of a man that had entered Mai Zu's shop.

"I heard this was the place to come if I wanted the best equipment that money could buy and I want only the best." he announced in a deep boom to whoever was minding the store. "I need a new bow, since I pulled my last one too hard and snapped it in halves."

Pang Zhou pays 200 Gold for a Bow [Ranged Weapon]
Mai Zu approached the man, smiling as she received the gold.

Mai Zu: "Certainly sir. It will be completed in December. As well, you'll receive a token for 10% off your next purchase, as well as a raffle ticket for 200 gold credit here at my store."
Brother Dun wrote:At the beginning of November, the young man known as Han Di returned to the shop owned by Mai Zu, "Oh lady Mai! I'm here to collect the candlestick!"
Mai Zu smiled as the man returned. She brought out an item wrapped in cloth, quickly cutting the twine that wrapped it. Pulling it aside, she showed the man the craftsmanship of the item.

Mai Zu: "I hope it is to your liking?"

She also placed a token on the counter, good for 10% off the next purchase the man, or his master, would make.

Brother Dun receives Lvl 1 Sword named "Candlestick"
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Brother Dun
Marquis

Post by Brother Dun »

Han Di nods, takes the candlestick and the token, "Thank you lady Mai, I am sure the Lord-Scholar shall send me back soon with another request," he says, before leaving the market and heading back to Sai.
Zu Yanghei zì 智盜 'Zhì​dào​' (Knowledge Thief)
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

On an inauspicious day, a very young and polished man came to the moderately well-known "Shop of Wonder" to see what he could get his hands on. As he traversed the entrance, he looked around with a very judgmental air, keeping to himself and merely scanning the area with his dark almond-shaped eyes. When he had enough, he approached the counter and addressed whoever had the unfortunate job of watching after the store. "I would like to have some silken robes (Cha +4) sewn for me this month. I have the measurements if they are desired," the customer acknowledged flatly, waiting for some response.
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

(sorry for spacing out I've been alittle inactive lately)

Hearing word of the completion of his new weapon the large brute Alexandrus Brutus Publius entered into the shop that he had visited months ago. This very place was where he had recieved his new steed that was getting great use as of this moment. "Hey, I here for javelins!" he stated with a stern voice and a mildly louder than normal tone.
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

((FIRST OFF, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY!!! I've been really inactive lately and havent been around to reply, so thanks for understanding!))
Unchained Phoenix wrote:On an inauspicious day, a very young and polished man came to the moderately well-known "Shop of Wonder" to see what he could get his hands on. As he traversed the entrance, he looked around with a very judgmental air, keeping to himself and merely scanning the area with his dark almond-shaped eyes. When he had enough, he approached the counter and addressed whoever had the unfortunate job of watching after the store. "I would like to have some silken robes (Cha +4) sewn for me this month. I have the measurements if they are desired," the customer acknowledged flatly, waiting for some response.
Mai Zu was behind the counter and greeted the man as he approached. When he spoke and made his order, she just smiled, quickly making a note of it in her books before speaking.

Mai Zu: "Very well, it will be 400 gold. and thank you, those measurements will save us some time here. As well as the robes, you will receive a raffle ticket into a drawing for 200 gold credit and as well, you will receive a 10% off token!"
alexoran wrote:(sorry for spacing out I've been alittle inactive lately)

Hearing word of the completion of his new weapon the large brute Alexandrus Brutus Publius entered into the shop that he had visited months ago. This very place was where he had recieved his new steed that was getting great use as of this moment. "Hey, I here for javelins!" he stated with a stern voice and a mildly louder than normal tone.
Mai Zu smiled, taking the weapon from a rack from behind the counter and presenting it to the large man. She smiled, hoping he would enjoy it, presenting him with another one of her 10% off tokens.

Mai Zu: "Here you are! I hope everything is to your liking!"
Mai Zu
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui shows up at Mai Zu's shop on a fine morning. "Hello ," he addresses the shopkeeper. "I am here for my Treatise."
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"
Unchained Phoenix
Colonel

Post by Unchained Phoenix »

Zhou Kahn wrote:Mai Zu: "Very well, it will be 400 gold. and thank you, those measurements will save us some time here. As well as the robes, you will receive a raffle ticket into a drawing for 200 gold credit and as well, you will receive a 10% off token!"
(Similarly, sorry for not responding to this sooner.)

400 Gold given to Mai Zu for the Cha+4 Robes!

(This can be done in December, correct?)
Puyang Shuang (19) 60-45-114*-43-80*
Aid II, Confuse I, Decoy I, Deride II, Entangle I, Jeer I, Scout II, Scribe II
7986 (100) Troops
547g

Followers: Hua Gongming, Yuan Man
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

((Yup! December it is! :) ))

Big Grizzy

Mai Zu smiled at the returning customer, producing a book wrapped in brown paper and twine. She carefully unwrapped it, handing the book to the man. Treatise on Qin Economics was embossed on the front cover. She also slid a small metal token across the counter to him and then spoke.

Mai Zu: "Here you are, your new book and your 10% off token. I hope everything is to your liking?"
Mai Zu
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
Big Grizzy
Captain

Post by Big Grizzy »

Jin Sui examined the book. "Very nice."
Jin Sui (23)

"Jin Kai have already gain the thrust of the population in Changshan!!!"