General Roleplay Thread

OOC Thread, General Roleplay, Tavern, Public Dueling

Moderator: Game Masters

Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Re: General Roleplay Thread

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote:. "Say, why don't you let me walk you home?"
The weight of him touching her made her almost fall over. She was indeed very small and it did not take much to move her. She rolled her eyes a little at his comment of not wanting to fight her. A small child could beat her up, and it was hard when she needed to baby sit cousins. “Yeah, I’m a dangerous one.” Sarcasm dripping from her voice.
“Yes, thank you.” Replying to his offer a little unsure at first seeing if he had an ulterior motive. Though he did help her from the fat man when he didn't have to. She felt a bit bad but she knew he probably wouldn’t ask if he had something to do. Probably just seeing where the wind takes him this Sunday, she though. No harm in that! She herself had an adventurous spirit as well.
“Just let me get what I came here for.” She purchased several spices from Crazy Nianzu and walked east motioning him to follow. He was a handsome lad, a bit slow she figured but nice enough. She tried not to look too closely at his tattoos, but was too curious to resist asking. “Where did you get the tattoos from? They are very unique.”
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

"These?" He pointed out the obvious. "They are a trademark of my clan. Everyone gets them, two under the eyes and one on the chin. They say that long ago our ancestors used to do this and that they were warriors, or something like that. I really should have paid more attention to my lectures." He laughed hesitantly and asked her to wait a moment.

Tied to a post outside of Crazy Nianzu's shop was Cheese, his horse. She was a magnificant looking filly with a rich brown coat and powerful legs. Reaching in his pocket, De Man produced a tiny piece of cheese to motivate her to follow, gripping the reigns as he walked her on the path that Lady Yue would leave.

In truth De Man felt a little bad about lying to Lady Yue about his tattoos, but what could it hurt? He smiled at her and then thought of a question to return to her. "I'm originally from the Di province, but I travel a lot. What about you, where are you from?"
Saffron
Loves Bunnies!

Post by Saffron »

Suicide Fox wrote: What about you, where are you from?"
“Clan? Well that’s a bit unusual. I’ve never seen that before and I’ve traveled quite a lot. I will have to ask my father if he’s seen them. He was a General so he’s traveled around and sometimes moved the family with him.” She looked at him with newfound eyes. “Warrior you say? I’m impressed. What weapon do you use?” She titled her head a bit to the side to see if she could find a glimmer of metal. “I find lessons to be sometimes boring as well if I’m not interested in them. And I find you learn a lot more from living then you will ever in books.” She waited as he brought out a very large yet dirty horse. She was a little surprised to see him giving her a piece of cheese, but to each their own. She had a friend who would do anything for picked sardines (yuck!). She led the way to her home. “You have a beautiful horse.” She noted. “Though it is a strange name to call her. Is it because of what she loves to eat?” She admired the animal as they walked. “Di you say? I was born there as well. Though I moved around a lot as a child I feel all of China is my home.” She smiled.
Yuè Tùzi (月 兔子- Moon Rabbit)
Doctor I, Engineer III, Entangle I, Propagandist II, Public Planner III, Scribe I
33-16-91-84-53

V3
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Zhou Kahn wrote:Zu looked up as the people approached, and when the woman spoke, she put her pen down and closed the book. She instantly regretted doing so, knowing the ink wasn't yet dried. However, this turn of events certainly wasn't expected. Zu nodded to the woman, speaking.

Mai Zu: "Yes, be my guest... is there some issue?"

Her eyes scanned the guards who now circled her, making her quite nervous.
"Thank you." Xiuying said, before sitting. "Nothing is wrong." She said, giving the women a clam smile. "You can ignore the guards. They are a precaution my husband urged me to take. They can become bothersome, when you're trying to have a conversation." she giggled, casting the guards a glance before looking back upon the woman. "My apologies for not introducing myself, however. I am Guan Xiuying, wife of Zhefu. May I ask your name?
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Suicide Fox
Cheerleader

Post by Suicide Fox »

Saffron wrote:
“Clan? Well that’s a bit unusual. I’ve never seen that before and I’ve traveled quite a lot. I will have to ask my father if he’s seen them. He was a General so he’s traveled around and sometimes moved the family with him.” She looked at him with newfound eyes. “Warrior you say? I’m impressed. What weapon do you use?” She titled her head a bit to the side to see if she could find a glimmer of metal. “I find lessons to be sometimes boring as well if I’m not interested in them. And I find you learn a lot more from living then you will ever in books.” She waited as he brought out a very large yet dirty horse. She was a little surprised to see him giving her a piece of cheese, but to each their own. She had a friend who would do anything for picked sardines (yuck!). She led the way to her home. “You have a beautiful horse.” She noted. “Though it is a strange name to call her. Is it because of what she loves to eat?” She admired the animal as they walked. “Di you say? I was born there as well. Though I moved around a lot as a child I feel all of China is my home.” She smiled.
De Man didn't carry his weapon into the spice shop, but he motioned to a gourd that hung on the side of his horse. In it was a spear, though there were four more holes carved into it where other weapons could supposedly fit. "I wouldn't say I'm a warrior. More like, a traveling blacksmith. My weapon of choice is the spear, though it is my goal to forge a weapon of each type and wield them all with the same form of proficiency. Next month, I shall begin on a billhook. And after that, maybe a sword."

He listened to her go on and on, she was a sort of chatter box but he enjoyed the noises that came from her. "Cheese is a good filly. She's as strong as any other, and pretty fast too. The trainer that I purchased her from had named her that because she loved cheese. I didn't have the heart to change her name, what was the point? She already knew it."

"You were born in Di, really? That's a pretty big coincidence that we should meet, I suppose. I don't meet many from Di on my travels. You said your father was a general, right? Did he serve in the wars?"
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Near the city of Baideng, the large roman man Alexandrus was preparing himself for the coming battle if he was to be chosen to come. Upon hearing that three volunteers had been chosen to select the officers a light sigh launched itself from Alexandrus. He was hoping that just from his pure strength and size he would automatically get selected to join the coming battle. He truely hated having to suck up to someone he didn't even know. However, he had no other choice in the matter so he marched off in search of one of the men selected that he hoped would be interested in his skills. After a few moments of walking about the camp created for the volunteers Alexandrus saw one of the men he had to speak with so he quickly ran over to the man with a large grin on his face. "Hey I talk to you now!" he said in broken chinese.

(Closed RP)
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

alexoran wrote:Near the city of Baideng, the large roman man Alexandrus was preparing himself for the coming battle if he was to be chosen to come. Upon hearing that three volunteers had been chosen to select the officers a light sigh launched itself from Alexandrus. He was hoping that just from his pure strength and size he would automatically get selected to join the coming battle. He truely hated having to suck up to someone he didn't even know. However, he had no other choice in the matter so he marched off in search of one of the men selected that he hoped would be interested in his skills. After a few moments of walking about the camp created for the volunteers Alexandrus saw one of the men he had to speak with so he quickly ran over to the man with a large grin on his face. "Hey I talk to you now!" he said in broken chinese.
Zheng Nu was pondering what his next move would be in setting up the volunteer force when a large foreign man startled him.

Zheng Nu: You talking to me? What is your business here?
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II
Zhou Kahn
Officer

Post by Zhou Kahn »

Xe wrote:"Thank you." Xiuying said, before sitting. "Nothing is wrong." She said, giving the women a clam smile. "You can ignore the guards. They are a precaution my husband urged me to take. They can become bothersome, when you're trying to have a conversation." she giggled, casting the guards a glance before looking back upon the woman. "My apologies for not introducing myself, however. I am Guan Xiuying, wife of Zhefu. May I ask your name?
Mai Zu smiled at the woman's words, easing up a little bit, with just one more side glance to the guards. Her food arrived, but she didn't touch it right away, figuring it improper etiquette to eat in front of the other woman who had nothing. After the woman introduced herself, Mai Zu responded.

Mai Zu: "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Guan. I am Mai Zu, wife of none."

She smiled slightly, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear, and spoke once more.

Mai Zu: "So Lady Guan, what brings you to this quiet village in the dead of winter?"
Mai Zu
Stats: 51-75-75-75-56
Skills: Artisan II, Civil Administrator II, Engineer II, Scribe III, Smith II, Trainer II
Mai Zu's Shop of Wonder
alexoren
Sergeant

Post by alexoren »

Zheng Nu was pondering what his next move would be in setting up the volunteer force when a large foreign man startled him.

Zheng Nu: You talking to me? What is your business here?
The large roman man with wide grin on his face crossed his arms as he watched the man before him. "I hear you get warriors! I Alexan-" He stopped for a moment realizing that it is probobly difficult for none westerners to pronounce his name. He remembered the name Meili had given him and nodded to himself. "call me Weiqi! I hear to join warriors!" Seemingly very proud of himself in using what he thought of as proper chinese. "I destroy enemy good!" he exclaimed loudly with much fierceness in his voice.
ShamsTron
Officer

Post by ShamsTron »

alexoran wrote:The large roman man with wide grin on his face crossed his arms as he watched the man before him. "I hear you get warriors! I Alexan-" He stopped for a moment realizing that it is probobly difficult for none westerners to pronounce his name. He remembered the name Meili had given him and nodded to himself. "call me Weiqi! I hear to join warriors!" Seemingly very proud of himself in using what he thought of as proper chinese. "I destroy enemy good!" he exclaimed loudly with much fierceness in his voice.
Zheng Nu was trying his best to parse what the foreigner was saying. Once the man finished speaking Zheng Nu took a little while to respond.

Zheng Nu: Okay...Weiqi....so....you are strong.

Struggling to think of what to say next Zheng Nu responds in what he hopes is a simple question.

Zheng Nu: So...Weiqi...have you fought before?
Zheng Nu (38) 73-84*-63-50-47 Decoy II, Instructor II, Maraud III, Military Administrator I, Smith II