Changshan Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Xiao Gau
Major

Re: Changshan Provincial Roleplay

Post by Xiao Gau »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Sergeant Chin "Long as she don't got anything to do with Kai, or that other one. Liu I think's their name. You bring the work, and we'll see that it gets done timely, and for a good price."

Chin fixed the older man with an amused look

Sergeant Chin "Now, this is something new. A bandit hiring a regional lord...isn't it usually the other way around?"
-=The old man chuckles and extends his hand.=- "These are crazy times I guess. Liu's not so bad, at least, not compared to Kai. I'll send word of what we need, and you can pass it on. We'll pay well.. after all, Kai has quite the warchest thanks to the people of Changshan. Good evening.." -=The old man says before making his way out the door with a less impaired walk then before.
Ying, former Chu tracker and hunting dog
Co: 81 | M: 16 | I: 76 |J: 80* | Ch: 22
Skills: Confuse 2, Entangle 2, Poison 2, Saboteur 3, Scout 2, Spy
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Redbird

Tie Yi Tianshi "The sun will be setting soon. An appropriate time and place for this event must be taken when available. Lin, Fa, Mingsi. I want you three to fetch my best cape, and polish my helmet and armor. We have less then an hour to be presentable. I wish my ancestors to view this even from the nine springs, and be proud. Lady Daiyu, if you will hold off for a short time, I would greatly appreciate it."

Tianshi stands and hands his armor to one of the called attendants, and takes a seat in a simple chair, preparing himself mentally.
Daiyu raises an eyebrow at his sudden reluctance to take his sword at that moment. But she respects his wishes and bows to him, places the sword back with her things and sits quietly while things are prepared for his ceremony.
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Civil Administrator 2, Engineer 2, Politician 2, Public Planner 2, Scribe 2
Choso
Coral Serpent

Post by Choso »

In the plains of Changshan just south of Quni. Cheng Dang has joined a scouting party scooping the land out. It is now dusk, and Cheng Dang had just changed from camouflaging soldier fatigues into his gaudy pink robes. Preparing a round of drinks for the soldiers who weren't yet assigned for look out duty. They had been doing this for a few days now, perhaps tonight he would have his expected visitor.

CLOSED ROLEPLAY UNLESS YOU KNEW Cheng Dang WOULD BE HERE, or are a member of his officers who decided to tag along.
Arkain Hibiki
Lieutenant

Post by Arkain Hibiki »

Insert fancy ceremony here

**Tianshi accepts +7 Might Sword from Daiyu. Will edit in fancier accepting when feeling better. Hands over 566 gold as payment**
Tie Yi Tianshi
97*/83*/30/69/43
Aid II, Jianshu II, Military Admin II, Raid I, Wall II
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Arkain Hibiki wrote:Insert fancy ceremony here

**Tianshi accepts +7 Might Sword from Redbird. Will edit in fancier accepting when feeling better. Hands over 566 gold as payment**

Daiyu bows and hands the sword over to Lord Tie. "Again I hope this is to your liking. Enjoy your sword m'lord."
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

While Shi is traveling through Changshan, rumors abound about the group known as the Red Masks. She'd been wanting to find a group of like-minded people and this bunch sounded just right. Through a bit of roughing up and questioning various people, she found out where they were holed up for the time being and trucked along to catch them before they moved to another village. From what she had seen on her journey, they were making quite a path through Changshan and a name for themselves. After a few days, she finally made it to Kuailang, which is where they were reported being last seen.

She strolled into the city and spoke with a few of the people to find out where the leader was and proved to a few of them why she belonged with them. She strolls into the inn and looks at one of the bandits. She looks quite the sight, scars crisscrossing her face, and a bit of blood spattered on her clothes from trying to find out where Kai was.

"You...where's your leader? I wanna talk to him about signin up! And don' give me no lip, i've already busted up a couple o' your people tryin to get this far. Now let me talk to Kai."
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

-=The armed men at the entrance of the town appraise the woman curiously. They were about to answer, perhaps chase her from the village, when that large man who often accompanies Kai steps out of the inn.

The young captain carries his spear across his shoulders, a thick red sash wound about his hips. He fixes the woman with a hard stare, spitting into the dust at her feet.=-
"So you're the one huh? I knew those two you killed outside of Xuwu. Give me an explanation why I shouldn't gut you here and now? One reason to take you to Kai."
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Xiao Gau wrote:-=The armed men at the entrance of the town appraise the woman curiously. They were about to answer, perhaps chase her from the village, when that large man who often accompanies Kai steps out of the inn.

The young captain carries his spear across his shoulders, a thick red sash wound about his hips. He fixes the woman with a hard stare, spitting into the dust at her feet.=-
"So you're the one huh? I knew those two you killed outside of Xuwu. Give me an explanation why I shouldn't gut you here and now? One reason to take you to Kai."

Shi looks at the man standing in front of her and appraises him. He was a pretty big fella and he was carrying a spear..would be a shame to show him up in front of the men. She snickers a bit and returns his stare.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" She laughs at him. "Nice spear by the way, too bad I'll have to present it to Kai when I take it from you." Her stare hardens more, her eyes a steel black. "As for why you shouldn't gut me? Cause if I can take out your men as easily as I did, think of what I can do for your boss. Quit tryin to do the whole "my dick is bigger than yours" crap and just take me to Kai. Let him decide if I'm worthy to join you or not, or, we can fight now and see who's the better of the two of us. Your choice..." She shrugs and pulls out her spear, going into her fighting stance, her stare never wavering from his face.
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57
Xiao Gau
Major

Post by Xiao Gau »

-=Snarling, Lou Tan spins his spear off his shoulders, stepping off the inn's porch.=- "I think you'll find me a fair bit tougher than a few ragtag bandits little girl.." -=he snaps as he advances.

Without warning a pair of spinning bronze blades embed themselves in the dirt between the two combatants. From the upper floor of the inn, a lithe figure exits the window to move along the porch roof. The man stops at the edge, settling into a low crouch. Three long braids hand from the left side of his scalp, blowing gently in the soft breeze.=-
"Settle down Tan. Let her speak.

"Why have you come here girl? Don't you know what happens to little girls who wander into the viper's den?"
Redbird
Sergeant

Post by Redbird »

Xiao Gau wrote:-=Snarling, Lou Tan spins his spear off his shoulders, stepping off the inn's porch.=- "I think you'll find me a fair bit tougher than a few ragtag bandits little girl.." -=he snaps as he advances.

Without warning a pair of spinning bronze blades embed themselves in the dirt between the two combatants. From the upper floor of the inn, a lithe figure exits the window to move along the porch roof. The man stops at the edge, settling into a low crouch. Three long braids hand from the left side of his scalp, blowing gently in the soft breeze.=-
"Settle down Tan. Let her speak.

"Why have you come here girl? Don't you know what happens to little girls who wander into the viper's den?"

The blades appearing at her feet don't faze Shi at all. She turns her hardened glare up at the man on the roof and put her spear into the ground. She knew his reputation and wasn't going to take the chance one of those blades piercing her chest. "Firstly...you bastards need to stop calling me little girl...I ain't little and I ain't afraid to fight like most of those pansy bitches. Secondly..I know all to well what happens to most women when they come in contact with you..but I ain't that kind of woman. I think I've proven already that I'm worthy to join your ranks. If you'd like..I'll prove it some more on Tan here. I've fought bigger and better men then him. Hence my pretty scars."

She sneers at him and puts her hand on the shaft of her spear and waits for his response. She was more than willing to kill or at least maim a few people to join this group. She didn't want the fame per say, but she did want people to be more afraid of her and the Red Masks was the way she'd get it.
Sun Yuying
Full Pic
47 | 22 | *87 | 75 | 57