Di Roleplay Thread

Moderator: Game Masters

Xe
Miss Pretty

Re: Di Roleplay Thread

Post by Xe »

"That would be lovely." She smiled. "What is their to eat, here?" She asked.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*
Diplomat II, Doctor, Engineer II, Politician II, Propagandist

[23:26] <Aleksandr> The way you get a GF is be like
[23:26] <Aleksandr> Bitch, I don't smell dinner cooking
[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

"Oh simple things like pork and chicken, rice, vegetables, even fruit. It may be peasant food, but I find it hearty and delicious." Fei will say, walking her towards a restaurant. When the waitress comes over, she asks for noodles with a brown sauce that contain pieces of pork. Xe is free to order whatever she wants. She will find Fei only wanted water to drink, but Fei doesn't really drink alcohol.
Jia Fei (25) 105*-73-38-61-25 Aid II, Charge II, Instructor II, Rupture II
Known as The Red Butterfly and The Symmetrical Goddess.
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

Xiuying happily took a seat, ordering some tea, along with a small plate of vegetables. While sitting she gazed about the place. "Are all places in Di of this high quality, Mistress Fei?" She asked, still watching other customers. "It seems to be a very nice plate. I hope the food is delicious!" She said, brightly, smiling at Fei.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

[23:27] <@Kern> I've gotten all my girlfriends with my welding skill, and some Roofies.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

After traveling several weeks to Di province, ahead of his family which were in a village in Di.Ma Rai went to the city of Gaonu, to see a certain woman who he had been talking through message's before he made it to Di.He was dressed like a noble with a few guards with him like any important man would, he had also sent a letter to this woman asking her to meet him at the local tavern.He went into the local tavern he looked at the owner, and asked that the whole building to be empty so that the meeting would not be interrupted.The owner nodded seeing that he didn't want any trouble asked that everyone could leave,Rai just sat at a near by table and waited for his friend to meet him.
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

Xe wrote:Xiuying happily took a seat, ordering some tea, along with a small plate of vegetables. While sitting she gazed about the place. "Are all places in Di of this high quality, Mistress Fei?" She asked, still watching other customers. "It seems to be a very nice plate. I hope the food is delicious!" She said, brightly, smiling at Fei.
The food is indeed delicious, although part of that is because the chefs are working extra hard for Fei and her guest. Fei tastes her food and grins happily. This is really good! "I can't vouch for Huang Fu's, but we only tax our people as little as possible and only what we absolutely need so they enjoy a much better life." She waves back at a young girl who is beside herself that Kai's Fei is here.
lutai wrote:After traveling several weeks to Di province, ahead of his family which were in a village in Di.Ma Rai went to the city of Gaonu, to see a certain woman who he had been talking through message's before he made it to Di.He was dressed like a noble with a few guards with him like any important man would, he had also sent a letter to this woman asking her to meet him at the local tavern.He went into the local tavern he looked at the owner, and asked that the whole building to be empty so that the meeting would not be interrupted.The owner nodded seeing that he didn't want any trouble asked that everyone could leave,Rai just sat at a near by table and waited for his friend to meet him.
When Jia Fei walks in, and notes that the place was cleared, she will go to the owner and compensate him richly for his troubles. Then she will go to sit at the table by Rai with a soft smile. It would not be hard to figure out exactly who he was being he was the only one here! As normal for her, she is wearing a red robe with black fringes. A white butterfly is on the back of this particular one, but it is obscured by her black hair.

She crosses over to sit at the table and smiles. "Ma Rai? I'm Jia Fai." She offers him a little bow with both hands pressed together. The woman is lovely and symmetrical in all ways, especially when she smiles. It boggled her mind why he felt the need to meet with her here instead of in the manor. In fact, it made her feel a little wary as well, but she trusts this tavern and knows he would not harm her even under threat of death or offer of money.
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

@Avenara

Ma Rai stood up and bowed, he gave a warming smile."I am Ma Rai of Chang Shan and it is nice to meet you Lady Fei".He accepted the bow that was presented by Fei to him."Thank you, I shall cherish this item hmm".He started to observe Jia Fei, he was very taken on how Fei looked."My lady you look very lovely,you surely live up to the name of goddess".
Xe
Miss Pretty

Post by Xe »

She smiled, as her food was brought out to her, and she ate quietly. Once finished, she nodded to Fei. "Grand! Truly a delightful meal. I've not had food this good since I left Xiangyan!" She said, giggling.
Guan Xiuying, 15, Female
41-44-73-57-108*

Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

lutai wrote:@Avenara

Ma Rai stood up and bowed, he gave a warming smile."I am Ma Rai of Chang Shan and it is nice to meet you Lady Fei".He accepted the bow that was presented by Fei to him."Thank you, I shall cherish this item hmm".He started to observe Jia Fei, he was very taken on how Fei looked."My lady you look very lovely,you surely live up to the name of goddess".
Fei giggles and waves a hand. "Oh that. My Lord believes I am a Symmetrical Goddess, but truly I am a simple woman. I want to protect the people of Di, and to help my Lord fulfill his dreams." Contently she waves a waitress over. Might as well eat while they talked! "Please get me my usual." She will say, and the woman nods and looks to Rai to see what he wants.
Xe wrote:She smiled, as her food was brought out to her, and she ate quietly. Once finished, she nodded to Fei. "Grand! Truly a delightful meal. I've not had food this good since I left Xiangyan!" She said, giggling.
"I am very proud of my Lord's people. They thrive under him and work so very hard for everything they have. Your Lord's people are the same I imagine." She drinks some of her water and pulls out her coin purse to put down double what their meal probably costs. "Well, it was wonderful talking to you again. I hope your new Lord does well. I should probably go back to recruiting."
lutai
Lieutenant

Post by lutai »

@Avenara

Rai smiled,"but I believe that your more than just a simple women.From what I heard from various people when I arrived to Di, is that you show great leadership during the battle of Gaonu".After he said that he looked at the waitress,"I shall take a cup of warm tea please".He soon turned his attention to Jia Fei,"Lady Fei I have a proposal to ask of you and your lord.If I join your forces and help you unite Di province, would you later head to Chang Shan and help me and my family reconquer our land from the chaos that dwells from within it?".He just waited for a answer from Jia Fei.
Avenara
Sergeant

Post by Avenara »

"I have discussed just that question with my Lord after you asking me in letters and he agreed to it. However, it may take us a while to be strong enough to do it. As it is, Huang Fu is still looming over us, attempting to gain more alliances to finally crush as even as we speak. We just wouldn't be any use to you without first dealing with him." Two tea cups are brought to the table. The waitress politely pours for Ma Rai first as he is obviously Fei's honored guest, then for the Lieutenant General herself. Then she bows and leaves again.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like something to eat? It is only fair I treat you." She smiles. So many people have insisted on calling her Lady Fei that she gave up arguing even though for a farm girl...it was a little strange. However, it seemed to keep them happy. It was one of those strange things that crossed her mind when he called her it.