Wu Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Willow
New Recruit

Re: Wu Provincial Roleplay

Post by Willow »

A pensive look came across Zheng Mingde's face. He had received the letter, that was how he knew to come, but he could remember nothing about whether or not it specified that there was a special entrance for him or not.

"Umm, yes, I did receive the letter. I don't remember it saying anything about a different entrance though. Perhaps I misread it. Not that is matters know," he looked around the surrounds quickly, "where do I finnish my sign-up? he ended impatiently.
Name:Zheng Mingde

Stats: 65-97-22-65-51
Skills: Jianshu II, Qiangshu II, Raid II, Yueshu II, Smith II, Challenge I
Items: +4 Mig Billhook(+4 might), Horse(+1 speed)
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

It was not a unexpected response. Although his impatience was interesting

'Yes it was lately created because of layout arrangements. To finish? Hmmm. Lei Tian will have to decide that. She is currently in the north wing. But if you don't mind. You need to be checked from the Soldiers.'

A soldier came forward and checked the male. 'All clear.' He spoke before waving the next citizen to come forward.

Shou Couzi positioned his hands to allow him to pass to met her. 'Here, its a layout map.' He spoke before he began to make his way.

He was very mysterious and left a deep impression. Shou Couzi had liked the man. 'Intriguing.' He thought whilst returning to do his job more concentrated.
Lei Tian (17)
31-21-97-71-81/ Deride II, Jeer II, Politician I, Public Planner II, Rally II
Willow
New Recruit

Post by Willow »

Zheng Mingde skulked away towards the north wing, at least he hoped it was. The map was a little confusing given that there was nothing except bare boards in the current section, with the only landmarks being the junctions between multiple paths. He carefully counted out how many junctions he had passed to be sure that he had the right one. This really wasn't confirmed to him until a several minutes later when he rounded a corner and the large entrance door, with "North Wing" carved into the wood above, it appeared. Zheng Mingde breathed a rather large sigh of relieve. He had been worried that he had made a mistake in reading the map and was going to end up in a different country. Either side of the door there was a guard, each was standing there looking rathe bored with a spear rested over their shoulder. Zheng Mingde tried to wipe the ever present scowl of his face, straining his face so it took on a rather contorted and uncomfortable looking expression and approached the guards.

Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

Tian had expected Couzi to appear behind the platform door but instead it was Zheng Mingde. A shocked expression appeared on her face. Soon to be replaced with a grin. 'Greetings, I was not expecting you to arrive so early. I have the final things to hand to you to finish IT off.'

Lei Tian walked into the room where Zheng Minde entered from. It was the dining hall/theatre stage. On the table was the seals. She picked up a set and gave it to Zheng Minde. 'Here, your wish is granted. You officially begin work tomorrow. Everything is done and completed. Welcome aboard to the officer ranks.'

She had a smile on the face. 'So, how do you like the set up here currently. The guests are just arriving too. It's going to be a lively night.'

OOC: Welcome to the team!
Lei Tian (17)
Willow
New Recruit

Post by Willow »

The corners of Zheng Mingde's mouth turned ever so slightly upwards at the touch of the seal upon his hand. Things were safe now.

"Thank you. I shall report for duty tomorrow."

Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

Akira wrote:Open Roleplay.

It was THAT day. The party was hours away. Tonight, actually. All the hard work, preparations and planning for such an event. Hopefully it would not go to waste. There was much at stake but Tian would not take any risks. There was over 10000 stationed men in 4 acres. Another few thousands in the crowd disguised and yet another 30 to positioned to observe all officers invited to the celebration. All was to go smoothly otherwise it would not be a good site for the host.

The previous day consisted of arranging the lanterns throughout the land and boarding the whole acre with wood boards to make a pleasant dance floor and dinning hall for the first half. Today would be concentrating on supplying the drinks and preparing the foods. Decorations of flowers and statues will be placed in their planned places. The whole population of Wu had been invited and other renown men of china and friends so it was necessary to make it a amazing site for an moonlight party. The thought of meeting others and participating in a party with her friends gave Lei Tian tingles and a feeling of excitement. A pleasing smile appeared on her face. All was going to plan.

The layout of the piece of land was divided into 4 sections. Each section was 1 acre each. Each section had 2 purposes classified during dinner and after. The north wing, was where all officers were to enter by. It consisted of a large platform which would be used for the officer's dinner. Once dinner was finished the tables would be removed to make use of the platform as an theatre stage. It was to be used for entertainment and music performed from a large band or any announcements.

The east and west wings were to be used by the citizens for dinner and after the tables would be removed to reveal and dance floor and various entertainments. Tian had prepared jesters, martial arts performers and much others including musical performances.

The south wing was an area which was only used for dinner time performances until the end of dinner which it would be used as dance floor.

Such an large scale event was not common and this event was only able to be achieved from Tian's resources. It was costly but it was affordable in Tian's books. After all gold, sliver and bronze was a good commodity. It was only achieved such payments thanks to her inheritance and as gifts from her grandmother. She still held a large amount after all the purchases. Tian looked at the piece of paper. It wrote the plans of the night. The time was to be measured by a type of water clock.
6:OO - The grounds open.
- Awaiting arrival of guests .
- Guards do a search for weapons.
- Seating in tables.
6:45 - Food is served along with drinks.
7:30 - Dinner is over.
- Tables are removed.
8:00 - Announcements of thanks are delivered to everyone.
8:30 - Gifts are given as a thanks for coming.
9:00 - Dance and fun. Drinks are served in a slower paste.
10:00- Special entertainment feature.
10:30- Soldiers do search for drunken men to take them back home.
11:00- Soldiers inspect the land for men who remain.
11:15- Gates of the land are closed.

It was currently 5:30pm. Everything was completed and ready. Tian completed one search through the land. 'Ah everything is perfect.' She spoke to Shou Couzi who responded in a nod and replied. 'But the party is about to start and you aren't even dressed.' Both gave thoughtful expressions and rushed back to get dressed.

By the time Tian was ready it was about 4 minutes until the gate was opened. She was in a pink, floral dress which complemented her pale face and brown hair. She rushed in the gates and observed the entrance of the citizens. Cheers of compliments and kind hearted words were given. Many arrived with gifts which were taken to the storehouse by the soldiers.

After several moments, Shou Couzi spoke. 'Tian, let me deal with this. You should be at the north entrance. Also don't forget to have everything completed.' Tian knew Couzi was right. She wanted to met new officers any ways. She gave a sigh and responded with a flat 'okay' and calmly walked to the north gate. She knew every well that officers are not on time usually. A bunch of guards were at the north entrance. To no surprise was it when she saw there was no one so far.
Arriving at the North gate, Nevestus. He was dressed in fine, black ceremonial garbs with a blood-red that would intensify one's perception of his cold exterior. His translator, whom he'd brought in the event someone of the Chinese tongue wished to converse with Nevestus, wore a simple black robe.

Nevestus immediately set his intentions on locating Lei Tian, approaching guards and having his translator inquire the current whereabouts of the lady.
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Akira party

Di Zibiao was the man who drew the short straw, and so he was tasked to attend this "party" of Lei Tian. While it took a little time to search, the exaggerated promoting of a silly event makes it a lot easier to find an otherwise unpopular mansion. Di Zibiao proceeds to the entrance and hands out the xtreme decorated letter on his hand.
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Akira
Officer

Post by Akira »

@KvChaos and Kuai Wei

Lei Tian had been pleased with getting some business over and done with Zheng Mingde. During her time in the platform, she had noticed the large amounts of citizens who had gathered. Amongst the crowd was Shou Cozui who had left his post to the others to complete. He was making his way to the platform. It also came to her attention that on the opposite direction Nevestus and crew had arrived.

She inhaled deeply and sighed. She decided she needed a drink. Perhaps more than one throughout the night. No one was definitely not enough for tonight. She could not believe the extents of which Nevestus would have the power to drive her to become an alcoholic for a night. Lei Tian left the platform with Zheng Mingde sitting in his arranged seat. He was just overlooking the documents and the seal which had been given earlier.

Upon entering the North Entrance, Tian noticed another company who had arrived. His set of guards were already working, lurking in the shadows like a group of pretend ninjas. She decided to greet the lead man. She walked closer. This man, she did not know. It was strange as Tian often researched about most important men of her times. "Ugh, Hi. I'm Lei Tian. Thank you for attending." She spoke when they reached a close enough distance.
Lei Tian (17)
KvChaos
Major

Post by KvChaos »

Zibiao briefly scan through the one who greets his group. "Wearing such fanciful clothes? She must be the host of this event." he thought. Stretching out his hand that's holding the letter, he says. "Representing the Bai family of Henan."
v3 Wu Ming w/ Xiu Zhi Ni
v4 百家 乐 | Bai Jia Le / Blackjack

@@ Sim-Warlords Warmongers Map @@
Kuai Wei
Captain

Post by Kuai Wei »

It did not take long for Nevestus to identify Lei Tian amongst the party as she walked to greet a group of men. Walking at a hastened yet subtle pace, Nevestus is quick to reach Lei Tian and overhear one of the guests she had set her sights upon.

"Representing the Bai family of Henan," the guest said. While Nevestus truly could only comprehend the "Bai" and "Henan" bits of the sentence, he soon found his suspicions to affirmed as his translator told Nevestus the whole of the man's sentence.

'Bai family? Henan? This man serves that honorless bastard, Bai Jia Le?' Nevestus asks himself.

Taking a moment to compose himself, Nevestus proceeds casually to join the conversation, translator ready at his side.

"Greetings, Lei Tian. I wish you a most pleasant year of good fortune."

Nevestus leans in to whisper into the ear of Lei Tian.
Xiong Shou
68-98*-29-63-66 / Assemble II, Charge II, Instructor II, Jianshu II