Zhao Provincial Roleplay

Moderator: Game Masters

Regent
Ensign

Re: Zhao Provincial Roleplay

Post by Regent »

"Situation?" she muttered to herself. "I guess the situation would have to benefit me.." she replied back. 'I know that can mean alot of different things..but that is the best I can say at this time." she finished. Being this polite was quite hard to do, usually she's forceful but considering the situation she didn't want to be killed.

"So you are doing this person a favor then?" she asked curiously. "Is Jibei part of your debt or is that your own ideal?" she ended waiting for a proper response.
Xún Fěi zi Xiǎomì
66-28-68-93-60
Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Engineer I, Politician II, Propagandist II
Doc Strange
Sergeant

Post by Doc Strange »

"Jibei is part of my own ideal, that much I can say. My part of debt is only a city in Zhao." Or so he thought, he didn't know if Xiang Yu wanted him to conquer the entire province or what, he just assumed one city will suffice. "I am looking forward to Jibei because, well you've seen that, all of the towns and villages have been conquered by another, and they seem to be under one banner. Being the late comer, I have no fortune on this province. That's why I'm going to Jibei."

Liang Wei spinned his cup, and after some spinning, the cup fell to the floor, breaking.
Liang Wei (40)
81-81-36-75-20
Delay II Raid II Sortie II Wall II
The Story
Sweet_Ayame
Captain

Post by Sweet_Ayame »

Brad

Slipping back the young woman simply observed how Xingnu accepted the news. As always he tried to shake her of the idea that she had to be formal with him, she did hold a different sort of bond then most did with the man, one somewhat undefined and unexplainable. Still she greeted him and acted in ways that she remembered being expected in her own home. No matter who it was, should they hold rank, there was respect to be shown. Sadly that very fact had even remained true during another time, one she tried not to recall.

He always seemed so lost in his own thoughts, and it wasn’t surprising Suyin often wondered what went through his mind. Did he bear a heavy burden she knew not of? Was he day dreaming or planning his next step?
It was a curious thing to one who could hardly relay her curiosity through questioning. As he began to speak the woman’s thoughts stopped, and she listened before tilting her head to the side, trying to add up all he had just said.

The scenery was certainly one to envy. The point being made was something to think of though. To achieve this sort of peace blood would have to be shed. Her eyes lowered momentarily before lifting to Xingnu. The fact was he seemed more bothered by it than her, but the life she had lived the past years, she’d seen more blood than she’d ever had wanted to already. Stepping closer she reached out with her hand, placing it upon his forearm, trying to extend some means of comfort to him. It wasn’t much, but it was an attempt, and physical comfort was all she knew how to do anymore.
Jiao Suyin, 18
36-62-52-80-89
Civil Administrator II, Diplomat II, Jianshu II, Politician II, Propagandist II, Saboteur
Regent
Ensign

Post by Regent »

(Ohh :(. I missed this.)

Xiaomi watched as the cup broke, she didn't know if he was angry or just careless. Thinking to herself, she came to the conclusion it would be best not mention it.

'So you go to Jibei to feed you own ambition?" she asked. "Seems like a daunting task if you ask me." she asked wanting his opinion.
Xún Fěi zi Xiǎomì
66-28-68-93-60
Civil Administrator II, Confuse I, Engineer I, Politician II, Propagandist II
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

With his small force of militia recruited from Qi and Zhao, Yi Zhiwen approached the new encampment of Liang Wei, the Chu general that had been dispatched to pacify Zhao for the Hegemonic King. Dismounting from his horse, the young general greeted the guard on duty. "I am Yi Zhiwen, a scion of the famed Yi family of Qi," he stated with his hands clasped together. "I am here to speak with General Liang and offer my services."
Doc Strange
Sergeant

Post by Doc Strange »

Regent

"Well, we'll see to that, lady Xiaomi" said Liang Wei calmly. He continued: "With how things are now, that is the most logical way. But I don't know what the future holds, and what will be. If things are not in favor for me to march upon Jibei, then I will try my best to conquer Zhao, further fulfilling my debt, and I think it's in my favor too."

He brought up another cup of wine nearby, and pour the wine in, and drink from it. Now it's clear that he dropped the cup not on purpose.

CC

The guard on duty, quite sure that this man is speaking truth, lead the man inside the main camp. There sat Liang Wei, apparently doing paperworks. He saw the guard and Yi Zhiwen, and the guard said: "This is Yi Zhiwen of Qi, he said that he is here to offer his services." The guard then bow and left the main camp.

Liang Wei stood, said: "Welcome, master Yi Zhiwen. I believe that the guard has said your intention of coming here. Have you thought about that decision throughout? If you have, I am willing to accept your service with open arms."
Liang Wei (40)
81-81-36-75-20
The Story
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Doc Strange wrote:The guard on duty, quite sure that this man is speaking truth, lead the man inside the main camp. There sat Liang Wei, apparently doing paperworks. He saw the guard and Yi Zhiwen, and the guard said: "This is Yi Zhiwen of Qi, he said that he is here to offer his services." The guard then bow and left the main camp.

Liang Wei stood, said: "Welcome, master Yi Zhiwen. I believe that the guard has said your intention of coming here. Have you thought about that decision throughout? If you have, I am willing to accept your service with open arms."
"I am sure that you have had some contact with a Master Zhao Lang, who claims to be a descendant of the Zhao royal line," replied the general, as he greeted Liang Wei. "I am here to honor and solidify the ties between our two forces by offering my services and those of my small force. Though I am a bit inexperienced as a battlefield commander, I am well-read and know full well the tactics and strategies having perused the works of Jiang Ziya and Sun Bin."
Doc Strange
Sergeant

Post by Doc Strange »

Cao Chao wrote:"I am sure that you have had some contact with a Master Zhao Lang, who claims to be a descendant of the Zhao royal line," replied the general, as he greeted Liang Wei. "I am here to honor and solidify the ties between our two forces by offering my services and those of my small force. Though I am a bit inexperienced as a battlefield commander, I am well-read and know full well the tactics and strategies having perused the works of Jiang Ziya and Sun Bin."
"I have heard of him." claimed Liang Wei, although he was probing his memory to find any trace of this man called Zhao Lang, and remembered that he has heard rumors about it, especially from villages, and the news certainly bring happiness to Liang Wei. "I am honored, master Yi Zhiwen, that you and your forces trust me enough. Like I said, I always accept new officers with open arms, and I'm sure that you and your forces, no matter what size, can help me to look after Zhao, and I'm sure that I can give you help with my armies."
Liang Wei (40)
81-81-36-75-20
The Story
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

Doc Strange wrote:"I have heard of him." claimed Liang Wei, although he was probing his memory to find any trace of this man called Zhao Lang, and remembered that he has heard rumors about it, especially from villages, and the news certainly bring happiness to Liang Wei. "I am honored, master Yi Zhiwen, that you and your forces trust me enough. Like I said, I always accept new officers with open arms, and I'm sure that you and your forces, no matter what size, can help me to look after Zhao, and I'm sure that I can give you help with my armies."
"My uncle and my sworn brother are currently in the employ of Zhao Lang," stated Zhiwen, clarifying the situation, "At the moment, my sworn brother holds a village, while my uncle holds Changping. We plan on beginning operations against the cities of Zhao soon. Once you have seized a city in Zhao per orders of the Hegemonic King, our forces will join you en masse."
Doc Strange
Sergeant

Post by Doc Strange »

Liang Wei contemplated the situation. He should be doubting this man's words, but he judged that this man spoke truth, and he would not let this opportunity to slip away. He said: "I see that you have all this planned out then. What about yourself, master Yi Zhiwen? I personally going to ask you to stay here in my Camp for a while, to make communication with your force easier, and maybe you can help me in conquering a city, while master Zhao Lang will conquer another. Unless master Zhao Lang needs your help too, of course. Your choice."
Liang Wei (40)
81-81-36-75-20
The Story