Huang Zhao's Audience Hall - Bei Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Taishi Zhuo wrote:Taishi Dai was surprised by the offer after all Huang Zhao didn't met him before. Still the administrator of the city was offering him an important position in the hierarchy of the kingdom.

"Are you sure of your offer? You just met me."

Taishi Dai had already 3000 soldiers under his command. He trained them and when he decided that they were ready. They exited from their anonymous status. All of them were perfectly drilled and ready to battle. Other lords and chiefs had already contact him for his service.

"If I consider to accept your offer, what will happen to my soldiers? Excuse me for not bringing them here, but I would have been crowded around here."

Taishi Dai had a smirk on his face.
The spies of Huang Zhao had told him that Taishi Dai was in charge of many veterans soldiers. In fact, he wanted to employed them too. A good general without appropriate soldiers won't worth much.

Huang Zhao This is true that I haven't met you before. And I am really serious about my offer. I really need a strong general for my army and I wish to pay him adequatly.

Taking a small pause, Huang Zhao paused.

Huang Zhao I don't want to separate soldiers from their leader. If you accept my offer, I will pay you 1 gold piece for every 4 soldiers under your leadership. All of them will be place under your command. Since you know them, it will make it easier to integrate them to my army. You will not be in charge of a bigger and stronger unit.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Taishi Dai.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

Taishi Dai was not sure. The offer was generous in money, but what about fame. Di was far from the capital and will leave far from the action. It was clear in his thoughts that he needed time to think about it.

"I appreciate your offer, but I need time to think about it. I need to speak with some of men to know what they think of it. They wished to serve me and not another Lord. If you permit it, I will rejoin them and speak of your offer with them. Once we will be decided, I will a messenger to confirm if I accept your offer."

Taishi Dai thanked Huang Zhao for his hospitality and waited before leaving.
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Taishi Zhuo wrote:Taishi Dai was not sure. The offer was generous in money, but what about fame. Di was far from the capital and will leave far from the action. It was clear in his thoughts that he needed time to think about it.

"I appreciate your offer, but I need time to think about it. I need to speak with some of men to know what they think of it. They wished to serve me and not another Lord. If you permit it, I will rejoin them and speak of your offer with them. Once we will be decided, I will a messenger to confirm if I accept your offer."

Taishi Dai thanked Huang Zhao for his hospitality and waited before leaving.
Huang Zhao wasn't pleased by the turn of the event, but he tried to don't show his deception.

Huang Zhao Have a good trip! I will wait for your answer. Thanks again for your visit.

Huang Zhao looked Taishi Dai, while he was leaving, thinking that he had failed to employ a true leader for his army.
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie

ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

Chen Ping was, uncharacteristically for him, surprised that Huang Zhao had heard of him. He had been virtually without responsibility in Zhao Yue's ranks. He said, "That is most interesting my lord. I have, as you no doubt know, left Lord Zhao Yue's service. And, as I was considering where to go next I received your invitation."

He had, in fact, received several invitations and, typically for him, intended to enter the service of whomever seemed most likely to promote him quickly or immediately and to grant him lots of power. After a moment he said, "I am curious to hear more?"
Taishi Zhuo

Post by Taishi Zhuo »

After he left the government building, Taishi Dai went directly to his camp. He invited a few of his most trusted men to have a meal with him. During the meal, he and his men discussed about the offer that Huang Zhao made to him. Taishi Dai also introduced other letters he received from other kingdoms around China and even one from a local chief who claim that he was planning an attack against a city of Huang Zhao. Many men heard about the influence of Huang Zhao in the province. The conservation last hours before they agreed to one decision.

The next morning, Taishi wrote a letter to Huang Zhao. He asked a messenger to deliver the letter to government building of Bei Di. The messenger left for Bei Di on the spot. After he arrived in Bei Di, he searched for the government building. Once there, he went to a guard and gave him the letter.

"This letter is from Taishi Dai. It contains his decision about the offer, Huang Zhao made to him yesterday."

On the letter, it was written :
Lord Huang Zhao,

After a long and tiring meeting with my soldiers, we decided to accept your offer and join your kingdom.

We will make the preparation for our departure and travel to Bei Di as soon as possible. I wish that you will be able to prepared decent barracks for my men.

Signed Taishi Dai.
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

A cowled figure came to Huang Zhao's kingdom, and bowed to the guards at the gate. "I am Brother Lao Wang Zi of the Brotherhood of Xiyue, Administrator of Haozhi, and cheif aide to the Marquis of Yong. I come to speak with the Prefect, if he would allow me entrance, You may search my person."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

Taishi Zhuo wrote:After he left the government building, Taishi Dai went directly to his camp. He invited a few of his most trusted men to have a meal with him. During the meal, he and his men discussed about the offer that Huang Zhao made to him. Taishi Dai also introduced other letters he received from other kingdoms around China and even one from a local chief who claim that he was planning an attack against a city of Huang Zhao. Many men heard about the influence of Huang Zhao in the province. The conservation last hours before they agreed to one decision.

The next morning, Taishi wrote a letter to Huang Zhao. He asked a messenger to deliver the letter to government building of Bei Di. The messenger left for Bei Di on the spot. After he arrived in Bei Di, he searched for the government building. Once there, he went to a guard and gave him the letter.

"This letter is from Taishi Dai. It contains his decision about the offer, Huang Zhao made to him yesterday."

On the letter, it was written :
Lord Huang Zhao,

After a long and tiring meeting with my soldiers, we decided to accept your offer and join your kingdom.

We will make the preparation for our departure and travel to Bei Di as soon as possible. I wish that you will be able to prepared decent barracks for my men.

Signed Taishi Dai.
A guard came running to the audience halls where he found Huang Zhao waiting for some visits. The guard approached him and handed him the letter from Taishi Dai.

Guard This is the answer of Taishi Dai.

Huang Zhao read the letter and then smiled.

Huang Zhao We will receive assistance from Taishi Dai.

Taishi Dai is accapted into Huang Zhao's service. Please post your officer information, update your sig please. Access to PH will come shortly.
VoShay wrote:A cowled figure came to Huang Zhao's kingdom, and bowed to the guards at the gate. "I am Brother Lao Wang Zi of the Brotherhood of Xiyue, Administrator of Haozhi, and cheif aide to the Marquis of Yong. I come to speak with the Prefect, if he would allow me entrance, You may search my person."
The guard looked at Brother Lao Wang Zi.

Guard I will take your weapon and make the search, then I will guide you to Lord Huang Zhao.

The guard searched Brother Lao Wang Zi and remove any concealed weapon. The guard asked Lao Wang Zi to follow him. The guard guided him inside the hall. They arrived into a vast chamber. Inside the chamber, Huang Zhao seemed lost into his mind. The guard spoke to the Huang Zhao.

Guard Lord Huang Zhao! There is a visitor who wants to meet you. He announces himself as Brother Lao Wang Zi.

Huang Zhao stood up and approached his visitor.

Huang Zhao Welcome in my modest audience hall, Brother Lao Wang Zi. Would like to take a sit and refreshment before we start this meeting.

VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"It is most gracious of you, Prefect Huang." he said, sitting and refreshing himself. Ater he had sat a moment he spoke. "I will be honest, and frank, here. You are surronded by enemies. Your men are few, your officers fewer. Huhai, the dog, comes barking at your heels, and you are unable to deny his requests, for he is the big dog." He said this with a hint of sadness. "It is a shame so grand a prefecture begins on such footing. I recall you even being assaulted not long after assuming power, and beating off the assault. It speaks volumes for your ability, and rumors and my man Bai Zhan speak even more for your character. I speak simply, here, my friend. I come offering you membership in the Brotherhood of Xiyue, and a seat on the inner council. Our men to help protect your land and seize more, our officers to tame it and your enemies, Or armaments and gold to grease the wheels. I offer you protection from the big dog, not by bullying you, but by giving you the means to defend yourself and become the Marquis of this province."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Satyrus
Officer

Molded by the times

Post by Satyrus »

chandler_19 wrote:Still calm, Huang Zhao replied.

Huang Zhao You already know that surrender will never be an option. I will not bowed in front of you, neither Zhao Yue and Liu Jin unless you deserved it. Threatening me will not work too, you may ask Pan Rui, he was the first one to misjudged me and my officers. I do not wish for a battle against you and your army, but we will defend ourselves if you threatens us once more. I guess you have nothing to do here anymore, unless you have a different subject then the separation of Di to discuss.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply.
OOC: Sorry about the long wait, tests unfortunately require much studying. Looks like your AH has been busy!

Niou Sui hadn't really been expecting to make any gain with Huang Zhao, but it had certainly been worth a try. Niou Sui calmed a bit now that he knew the outcome and inevitable solution to their relation.

"I have never threatened you before Huang Zhao, and I only stated my purpose in coming here, but since you obviously have no intention of working out a compromise I will take my leave. "

Niou Sui turns without bowing, and speaks

"It is unfortunate that we met in this time of war, our minds and ways are much alike. Had we crossed paths in a time of peace we might have been friends."

He begins to exit the hall, his weapons chattering loudly against his armor

"Farewell Master Huang Zhao."

Niou Sui departed and met his men outside, looking back Niou Sui knew that Huang Zhao had earned his respect, but he didn't want to admit it to himself. Lost deep in thought Sui's return to the village is spent in silent reflection.
Niou Sui(34) 86-81-60-44-65 Military Administrator II, Faze II, Yueshu I, Confuse II, Rupture II, Trainer I

Follower: Suo Kai(15) 65-80-48-65-26 Poison I, Civil Administrator I, Delay I, Pierce I, Challenge I, Instructor I, Deride I
ann
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ann »

ann wrote:Chen Ping was, uncharacteristically for him, surprised that Huang Zhao had heard of him. He had been virtually without responsibility in Zhao Yue's ranks. He said, "That is most interesting my lord. I have, as you no doubt know, left Lord Zhao Yue's service. And, as I was considering where to go next I received your invitation."

He had, in fact, received several invitations and, typically for him, intended to enter the service of whomever seemed most likely to promote him quickly or immediately and to grant him lots of power. After a moment he said, "I am curious to hear more?"
Hearing no reply Chen Ping considered that he had somehow insulted his host. He waited for amoment and then said, "Perhaps I should depart and return again some other time?"

Bowing Chen Ping waited to be dismissed.