Huang Zhao's Audience Hall - Bei Di

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

After he traveled from a nearby town. Tao Chao arrived at Bei Di. Looking once more at the letter he received, Tao Chao approached the guard at the gate of Bei Di's audience hall.

"My name is Tao Chao. I have received a letter from Lord Huang Zhao telling me that he may have employment for me.
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Confuse II, Decoy I, Engineer I, Jeer II, Poison II
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

RHEBERT wrote:After he traveled from a nearby town. Tao Chao arrived at Bei Di. Looking once more at the letter he received, Tao Chao approached the guard at the gate of Bei Di's audience hall.

"My name is Tao Chao. I have received a letter from Lord Huang Zhao telling me that he may have employment for me.
The guard looked at the traveller and then at the letter. Once he examine the seal, the replied.

Guard Lord Huang Zhao is waiting for you. But you need to submit to a search for concealed weapons first.

The guard waited for the reply of Tao Chao.
Zhao Liu ; 80-63-40-87-44
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie
Item : none

http://www.simwarlords.net/forum/viewto ... 06#p177306
RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

Surprised by the request at first, Tao Chao submitted to the search.

"Do as you have been ordered. I don`t carry any weapon, because I think this will be more dangerous for me than my enemies. My intelligence is my weapon and you can't confiscate that."

Tao Chao answered nearly laughing.
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
Item : Book of infinite wisdom(+7 Judgment), Book of celestial knowledge(+7 intel), Sword(+2 Might)
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

RHEBERT wrote:Surprised by the request at first, Tao Chao submitted to the search.

"Do as you have been ordered. I don`t carry any weapon, because I think this will be more dangerous for me than my enemies. My intelligence is my weapon and you can't confiscate that."

Tao Chao answered nearly laughing.
After he had completed the search and that every found weapon were removed, the guard signed Tao Chao to follow him. The guard guided Tao Chao inside the hall. They arrived into a vast chamber. Inside the chamber, a man in his early thirties was seated looking at a scroll. The guard spoke to the man.

Guard Lord Hang Zhao, there is a man named Tao Chao who has asked to have an audience with you.

Looking at the newcomer, Huang Zhao answered back.

Huang Zhao It is alright! I have sent a letter to him for employment. you may leave us alone.

Huang Zhao returning his attention to Tao Chao.

Huang Zhao Greeting Tao Chao! I am happy that you have come to visit me.

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Tao Chao.
Aid, Civil Admin III, Instructor II, Military Administrator II, Smith II, Sortie

RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

Tao Chao bowed. Elegantly, he formulated an question for Huang Zhao.

"Lord Huang Zhao, when I have received your letter, you flatter me. You told me that Bei Di needed my expertise. May I least know why I should join Bei Di? And what kind of man should I service if I accept your offer?"
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

RHEBERT wrote:Tao Chao bowed. Elegantly, he formulated an question for Huang Zhao.

"Lord Huang Zhao, when I have received your letter, you flatter me. You told me that Bei Di needed my expertise. May I least know why I should join Bei Di? And what kind of man should I service if I accept your offer?"
Huang Zhao nodded at the man.

Huang Zhao Your questions are legitimate. Not so long ago, a corrupted and negligent administrator was at the head of this city. The people of Bei Di suffered a lot from this previous administrator. The city needs to be rebuilt. When I have heard that a talented man from a nearby town had the expertise you possess in engineering and public planification, I thought that you were the ideal man to help me to rebuild Bei Di.

Huang Zhao paused and continued with conviction.

Huang Zhao I grieve at the citizen of Bei Di suffering during these time of chaos. I want to do my best to help them past these darker times. But I won't be able to do it alone by myself. That is why I need man such has yourself to support me"

Huang Zhao took a sip of tea and then resumed.

Huang Zhao Does it answer your interrogation?

tavyyr
Ensign

Post by tavyyr »

A small group of mercenaries encamped near Bei Di. The leader mounted his horse and travelled to the tavern of Bei Di. While he took a cup of wine and a bowl of rice, he listened to the rumors. He tried learned about a recently appointed governor of this city. That same man sent him a letter wondering if Guo Tugu was seeking a job. The job of mercenary was a difficult one and Tugu was lazy of it. When he quit his village, his goal was to find a worthy ruler. He was wondering if that Huang Zhao was the man he was looking for.

After he finished his meal, Guo Tugu decided that it was time to see who that Huang Zhao was. That man who praised his talents.

Guo Tugu asked many times to strangers how to arrived at the halls. When he finally found his way, he saw a couple of guard. He went to them presenting the letter.

"This should be help for my entrance. Your Lord, Huang Zhao, sent me this letter. It is said that he has a job to offer for me and my men. I'm Guo Tugu, I want to see him right away."

Guo Tugu was showing overconfidence trying to impress the man in front of him.
RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

After he patiently listened to Huang Zhao, Chao continued his interrogation.

"What will be my task around here and what will be my pay?"
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41
chandler_19
Major

Post by chandler_19 »

tavyyr wrote:A small group of mercenaries encamped near Bei Di. The leader mounted his horse and travelled to the tavern of Bei Di. While he took a cup of wine and a bowl of rice, he listened to the rumors. He tried learned about a recently appointed governor of this city. That same man sent him a letter wondering if Guo Tugu was seeking a job. The job of mercenary was a difficult one and Tugu was lazy of it. When he quit his village, his goal was to find a worthy ruler. He was wondering if that Huang Zhao was the man he was looking for.

After he finished his meal, Guo Tugu decided that it was time to see who that Huang Zhao was. That man who praised his talents.

Guo Tugu asked many times to strangers how to arrived at the halls. When he finally found his way, he saw a couple of guard. He went to them presenting the letter.

"This should be help for my entrance. Your Lord, Huang Zhao, sent me this letter. It is said that he has a job to offer for me and my men. I'm Guo Tugu, I want to see him right away."

Guo Tugu was showing overconfidence trying to impress the man in front of him.
Patiently, the guard replied to the newcomer with a smile on his face.

Guard I don't want to offense you, but you won't see him right away. You need to submit to a security search for concealed weapon and to surrender any weapon you might carry. Then if you comply to all these security measure, you will have access to the audience halls.

Patiently, the guard waited for the answer.
RHEBERT wrote: After he patiently listened to Huang Zhao, Chao continued his interrogation.

"What will be my task around here and what will be my pay?"
Huang Zhao answered Tao Chao immediatly.

Huang Zhao Your main task will be to build the infrastruture of the city. After that you will probably assigned to public planning.

Huang Zhao took a scroll and examined it.

Huang Zhao For the pay, you will receive 50 taels each month. Is it acceptable for you?

Huang Zhao waited for the reply of Tao Chao.

RHEBERT
Ensign

Post by RHEBERT »

The pay didn't look to great, but Tao Chao knew that he was ready for the job.

"Okay, I hope that my salary will increase. Where do I sign?"
Sun Chao
75-25*-98*-90*-41