Rui Jiao Jin's Audience Hall - Haozhi

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

Ka Ne sat at his study, and looked up to carefully peruse those who had entered his room. He bowed swiftly and gracefully to Rue Jang, and grinned in a friendly, confident fashion. "Good afternoon, General Rou, Masters Huang and Ning." He said, before gesturing for them to take a seat. He signaled a nearby servant to bring some more tea, as he poured the last of the pot he had into three additional cups he produced from a drawer. He waited for them to sit or refuse to sit before speaking again. "I am sorry to say that, by my orders, the Duchess is to refrain from any offical duties for the month. She is violently ill because of the powerful poison used by our enemies, and she will do more harm then good trying to do work. Nevertheless, I am Ka Ne, Leader of the Brotherhood, Marquis of Yong, and would be honored to speak with you in her stead. I have led this organization for years, and served in the Marquis stead for the last 6 months. I believe I represent our people properely. What may I do for you?"
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Gailyn
Sergeant

Post by Gailyn »

Wei kept his head low as he strode through town. His eye darted this way and that, daring any of the guards or passerbies to mock him and his appearance. He still wore his helmet, which thankfully hid his face, but his clothes were in disrepair. Ning Shuzhi, on the otherhand, smiled graciously and bowed his head to anyone who would make eye contact with him.

Entering the study of Ka Ne, the unlikely friends approached the man in two distinctly different manners. Ning bowed respectfully to the Marquis, and sat as requested to. His demeanor was friendly, though he displayed a curiosity about him as he studied his surroundings with a childlike wonder, taking it all in as if recording it in some book or journal. Huang Wei, on the otherhand, had the look of someone put out, and resentful for it. He wore a large iron helmet atop his head, with a plate that hid the left side of his face from view. His right eye was a murky yellow, filled with aggression. Despite being the man in charge of his small group, Wei currently deferred to Ning to do the speaking, as he usually did in settings like this. Wei had a tendency to get agitated, and cause more trouble than he intended to.

"Marquis Ka, it is an honor to meet you," Ning said. "Your honorable general has sought out Master Huang, with the intent to persuade him to join the Lady's cause. We were disturbed to discover she is ill. If it's no trouble, might I inquire as to what happened to the Duchess?"
“If you're going to live by the river, make friends with the crocodile!”
“To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last -- but eat you he will.”

Huang Wei (33) 81-96*-62-70-52 Faze III, Rupture II, Smith I, Wall II, Yueshu III
[/size]
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

He spoke calmly, though a certain deadliness was attached to his voice as he spoke. "The cowardly, treacherous snake that is Li Peng of Hann, formerelu of the city of Yueyang, has poisoned her yet again. His men are everywhere, and only the tightest security has managed to keep my person and others safe. However, he has put ten times the effort in to killing our beloved Duchess, and he has succeeded in sickening her yet again. She was bedridden for most of the last year, as poison after poison was delivered. Many spies have been butchered-but for every one I kill, another two appear, hands outstretched with his deadly medicine. It has gotten to the point where we discovered, finally, that the Qin were supporting his efforts- and so we have warred on them, and they will be destroyed this month. The Imperial Qin will soon follow, as well as the culprit proper." He banished a little of the darkness from his voice. "In related news, we will soon be administrating six or eight provinces, and warring with hundreds of thousands of troops. I could use another General." It was a subtle offer of rank, and he made no attempt to hide it.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Gailyn
Sergeant

Post by Gailyn »

Nodding, Shuzhi replied, "Yes, Master Huang knows what it is like to be the target of assassination...", before he could finish, however, Huang Wei lunged forward, cutting him off.

"The Qin!" he exclaimed. "It is the Qin who are responsible for the path being lost!" Wei removed his helmet and thrust it into Ning's lap, then placed both hands on the desk leaning over it towards the Marquis. With his helmet off, the left side of his face was revealed to be nothing more than a mass of scar tissue, covering almost that entire side of his head. Where his eye should have been was only an empty socket. With a growl, he said, "Do you have the strength to destroy the Qin?"
“To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last -- but eat you he will.”

Huang Wei (33) 81-96*-62-70-52 Faze III, Rupture II, Smith I, Wall II, Yueshu III
[/size]
Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

Gailyn wrote:Nodding, Shuzhi replied, "Yes, Master Huang knows what it is like to be the target of assassination...", before he could finish, however, Huang Wei lunged forward, cutting him off.

"The Qin!" he exclaimed. "It is the Qin who are responsible for the path being lost!" Wei removed his helmet and thrust it into Ning's lap, then placed both hands on the desk leaning over it towards the Marquis. With his helmet off, the left side of his face was revealed to be nothing more than a mass of scar tissue, covering almost that entire side of his head. Where his eye should have been was only an empty socket. With a growl, he said, "Do you have the strength to destroy the Qin?"
Jang was taken back from the sudden display from Wei Huang. he then spoke up to confirm the mans question.

"Master Huang, the qin has taken much from us...if anything we have the desire and ability to destroy the Qin. With a champion and leader of your caliber in our force it will only be a matter of time before they tremble and fall at are overwhelming might."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"I march on Sai and Han as we speak. Henan and Hann will follow immediately. Perhaps you would like to be part of the assault on Luoyang, General Huang?" He said with a small grin.
Guan Yin She

Gailyn
Sergeant

Post by Gailyn »

The fires...the burning...the weakness. Of all the peoples walking the Middle Kingdom, the Qin were the most unworthy to live. "I will fight for you and your lady," he replied. "I will learn more of your force, and your officers, and your leaders...", his gaze once more turned to the Marquis. "After the Qin are destroyed, I will know whether you have the strength necessary to rule. If you prove worthy, I will spend my remaining days fighting and killing for you...however, if I find you lacking, both of your lives, as well as that of your lady, are forfeit. Is that a risk you wish to take? Will you cross the river on the back of the crocodile, or decide the journey best taken on your own?"

[/size]
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"I have nothing to fear from the crocodile, for he is my friend." He said with a wry grin, remembering an old saying from the west. "And he will be well-fed. General Rou, see to it that General Huang is guided to a proper dormitory, and well-rested. For soon, he marches to war." He spoke darkly, with a hungry smile, reminescent of the animal for which Huang was named.

Huang Wei has joined Team Awesome! He gains-

Salary! Dormitory! General Rank! Subordinates!

and all for the low low price of posting in RJJ's OI!
Guan Yin She

Rue Goung
General

Post by Rue Goung »

VoShay wrote:"I have nothing to fear from the crocodile, for he is my friend." He said with a wry grin, remembering an old saying from the west. "And he will be well-fed. General Rou, see to it that General Huang is guided to a proper dormitory, and well-rested. For soon, he marches to war." He spoke darkly, with a hungry smile, reminescent of the animal for which Huang was named.

Huang Wei has joined Team Awesome! He gains-

Salary! Dormitory! General Rank! Subordinates!

and all for the low low price of posting in RJJ's OI!
Jang stood to his feet and gave a affirmative fist in palm bow to Ka Ne, then turned to Huang and his partner.

"It’s my pleasure to be brothers in arms with you. Together we will destroy the corrupt and weak Qin. if you will let me show you to your quarters, then latter I will show you to the barracks so you may inspect our troops your going to lead into battle."
Kymvir Raemiz
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kymvir Raemiz »

A small column of troopers guarding a carraige approaches Rui Jiao Jin's capital, made up of about 20 men at arms and about the same number of mounted servants. At their head rides two officers, one armored and one wearing the clothing of a high civil officer. The civil officer nods to the guards at the gate.

"I am Chunyu Yue, Master of Purification under Wei Quan of Han, and before that, aide to my Prince, Ying Fusu of Han. I have come to beg an audience with your mistress. And . . . I bring a gift."