Ying Fusu's Audience Hall - Nanzheng

Applications Accepted!

Moderator: Game Masters

Adranis
Little Goober
Location: Just remember, the low blood pressure demon is writing you up.

Post by Adranis »

Cao Chao wrote:"The army under His Highness' command and that under Wang Li were virtually annihilated before these walls by the former Treasury official, Zhang Han . . ." stated Meng Tian angrily. He paused and closed his eyes. He took a seat and sighed, rubbing his forehead. "The King has been captured before the walls of Xianyang, along with several of our officers. We have managed to ransom a few of them back, but His Highness will die . . ." said the Supreme Commander bluntly.

"I have failed," he lamented, shaking his head with a combination of exhaustion and depression. "I was not there when the King led his army back to defend Xianyang. In the impetuosity of youth, His Highness rashly led his army to face off against Zhang Han and was brutally defeated. With his eventual death, the last best hope for the Qin will have passed . . . Who is there to succeed him? Prince Jianglu? He is pathetic . . . Prince Ziying? No one knows where he is . . . What can I do!?!" Tears welled in his eyes, as the Supreme Commander wept.
Slowly, a stunned Qiao Lin watched her uncle basically break, and immediately she hung her head in regret of asking the question she posed. "I...I am...severely sorry, Uncle..." she stammered quietly, unable to look at him out of shame, as well as fear for losing her own will by making eye contact with him while he was weak. But she moved closer to his seat and put her arms around him in an attempt to comfort him. "Uncle," she began, "I do not know what I could possibly say to dispell your guilt over the turn of events. Surely you were aware of such risk to the Master's life from the beginning. But I have a feeling there may still hope for him, even if it may be slim at this time."

She paused. "However, you cannot and you must not dispair. The rest of the land is watching for your moves, even moreso now that the Prince has been captured. You must gather your resources and formulate a plan of action to counter what has been done, in the best way possible and without much more casualty or error." Here, she found the courage to look at him, resting her hands over his and bowing her head. "I do not have the best idea for this plan, but I am inclined to think straightly for the best possible outcome. I have trained myself to be as strong and cunning as I can be. Which is why, dear Uncle, I have left the service of my best friend, the failed ruler of Shangdang," and she said the word 'failed' with noticeable distaste, "to come to your aid...if you shall accept me."
Qiao Lin (21)
53-44-96*-31-92
Deride III, Diplomat II, Envelop I, Politician II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II, Spy I
Items: Book of Rites (Int+4)

V2: 1 dead, 1 retired, 1 inactive.

<XuQuan> I would be a good houseboy since I don't like wearing clothes.

<Flawed> TEAM FLAWED - We're Wrong, and We Know it, so Screw you.

* Dreamer|Lernen sucks off to rp with no one.
Cao Chao
Marquis
Location: That which is unknown and unseen always commands the greatest fear.

Post by Cao Chao »

Adranis wrote:Slowly, a stunned Qiao Lin watched her uncle basically break, and immediately she hung her head in regret of asking the question she posed. "I...I am...severely sorry, Uncle..." she stammered quietly, unable to look at him out of shame, as well as fear for losing her own will by making eye contact with him while he was weak. But she moved closer to his seat and put her arms around him in an attempt to comfort him. "Uncle," she began, "I do not know what I could possibly say to dispel your guilt over the turn of events. Surely you were aware of such risk to the Master's life from the beginning. But I have a feeling there may still hope for him, even if it may be slim at this time."

She paused. "However, you cannot and you must not despair. The rest of the land is watching for your moves, even more so now that the Prince has been captured. You must gather your resources and formulate a plan of action to counter what has been done, in the best way possible and without much more casualty or error." Here, she found the courage to look at him, resting her hands over his and bowing her head. "I do not have the best idea for this plan, but I am inclined to think straightly for the best possible outcome. I have trained myself to be as strong and cunning as I can be. Which is why, dear Uncle, I have left the service of my best friend, the failed ruler of Shangdang," and she said the word 'failed' with noticeable distaste, "to come to your aid...if you shall accept me."
Meng Tian quickly wiped away the tears that had welled at the corner of his eyes and flowed down his face. Now was not the proper time and place to mourn the loss of his liege. "Of course," he said with a welcoming smile, as he straightened his niece's hair. "Your service and assistance would be appreciated."

(OOC: Short post, not really creative enough to make a good response.)
Adranis
Little Goober
Location: Just remember, the low blood pressure demon is writing you up.

Post by Adranis »

In response to watching her uncle slowly regaining his composure, she then knelt before him and bowed her head, feeling his hands smoothing her hair. "Please do not despair, dear Uncle. I assure you, such will fall into place, and to go with that, I will prove my worth to you in filial service and every aspect that you deem me capable in handling," she said quietly. "It is a great honor to serve you and the cause of the rightful brother."

Qiao Lin has joined the Qin, yayz.
Qiao Lin (21)
53-44-96*-31-92
Deride III, Diplomat II, Envelop I, Politician II, Propagandist II, Public Planner II, Spy I
Items: Book of Rites (Int+4)

V2: 1 dead, 1 retired, 1 inactive.

<XuQuan> I would be a good houseboy since I don't like wearing clothes.

<Flawed> TEAM FLAWED - We're Wrong, and We Know it, so Screw you.

* Dreamer|Lernen sucks off to rp with no one.
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"I have come to meet with the Supreme Commander." Said the man bowing to the men. "I am Lao Wang Zi's successor, Ka Ne." He waited, eager to meet the commander.
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

VoShay wrote:"I have come to meet with the Supreme Commander." Said the man bowing to the men. "I am Lao Wang Zi's successor, Ka Ne." He waited, eager to meet the commander.
Guard Captain Quan Shao regarded the visitor calmly, before he spoke. "And how do I know that you are indeed who you say you are? How can I trust your self-serving proclamations that you are indeed the successor to Lao Wangzi who committed suicide in shame for his failures?"
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

He chuckled. How often was he to answer this question? "Perhaps the letter written by Lao Wang ZI is proof enough for you?" He presented a letter in Lao's handwriting, with his seal. "Is there something else you would require."
Guan Yin She

Excerpts about Fine American Products- Twinkies: There is something about eating a Twinkie that just lets the world know you're not too keen on self-respect. Maybe it's because under "expiration date" Hostess just prints "LOL."
Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

VoShay wrote:He chuckled. How often was he to answer this question? "Perhaps the letter written by Lao Wang ZI is proof enough for you?" He presented a letter in Lao's handwriting, with his seal. "Is there something else you would require."
The guard captain quickly and carefully read the letter, paying especial attention to the authenticity of the seal. After a few moments, he nodded his head, before speaking. "I shall inform the Supreme Commander of his arrival, though it is possible that he too busy to meet with the successor to Lao Wangzi."

A runner was sent to inform the Supreme Commander of the arrival of this not necessarily welcome guest. After some time, the runner returned with a message for Ka Ne. "Sir Ka," stated the messenger, repeating Meng Tian's words, "The Supreme Commander states that he is disinterested in meeting the new leader of the Brotherhood at this point given the disgusting words uttered by Lao Wangzi. The Supreme Commander states that he will invite you, Sir Ka, to Xianyang when he is ready and prepared to speak with the representatives of the Brotherhood."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

He chuckled. "If he feels that I and my forces are unwelcome, base, and crude, it is understandable. I am sure his army will enter Bashang victorious. I shall have to find other uses for mine. Good day, sir."

He bowed, and left unless stopped.
Guan Yin She

Cao Chao
Marquis

Post by Cao Chao »

VoShay wrote:He chuckled. "If he feels that I and my forces are unwelcome, base, and crude, it is understandable. I am sure his army will enter Bashang victorious. I shall have to find other uses for mine. Good day, sir."

He bowed, and left unless stopped.
"The Supreme Commander does not find your forces unwelcome, base, and crude, as you have described it," replied the Quan Shao, ordering Ka Ne's way barred, "You seem to have intentionally misunderstood the words that the messenger has brought. The Supreme Commander will speak with you when he deems it best for both parties, when a plan for the defeat of Huhai is formally drafted and implemented. Giving the current situation with the ascension of the new King, it is best that the meeting not occur until some other issues and situations be handled and dealt with."
VoShay
Marquis

Post by VoShay »

"How thoughtful of him, to allow me to kill two birds with one stone, when he sends for me next, I can also swear fealty to His Majesty. Perhaps I used the wrong words, but I am clearly unwelcome here today. I will find something else to occupy my attention- countless things vie for it. Heaven's blessing on you both and the Supreme Commander." He bowed, and waited to be allowed to leave.
Guan Yin She